Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

This was my first highlighter ever and I loved it until I found one brighter and more shiny, whoops!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Norwood , Ma

Loooooooove this. I've had it for years and I think it's better than any other highlighter I've had
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sicklerville, NJ

Loved how this looked on my face, would definitely buy again. The shimmery finish was just enough.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Sofia G.
Sofia G.

Great for a light pink highlighter for neutral days and gives a nice pink hue for a healthy glow
tressa h.
tressa h.

This is the most beautiful highlight i ever seen and is such good quality. I would so buy again
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA

Love this for my cheek bones it's so smooth and girly has just a hint of shine to make you glow
Maxine S.
Maxine S.
Campbell, CA

A very natural highlighter that feels great. Would be best during winter or the drier seasons.
Kasey H.
Kasey H.

I love this but it exaggerates my texture and it's very easy to go overboard with this product
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now