Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter is AMAZING! It also lasts forever ! I purchased this product about 3+ years ago and I use it every day!! It adds an amazing highlight to my cheekbones without being too heavy! I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Niki K.
Niki K.
I love all things benefit!!! Goes on soft and looks great with all skin tones. Love going to Ulta to get it.
Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
melinda b.
melinda b.
Go to highlighter! It has a golden rose tone that looks great with my skin. I use it every time I wear make up. 10/10
Porscha G.
Porscha G.
San Bernardino, CA
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
It's a great product, a little goes a long way! I also love the company's message. The product is easy to apply and blend, I would only use a small amount for oily/combo skin. It is a little pigmented to give off that pearl illuminessensce. I would recommend it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this everyday. It's the perfect balance. Gives a subtle glow without making my look like I tried to hard.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?