Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Ligia A.
Ligia A.
Bronx, NY

I really want this i heard its really could highlighter but i don't know what local store to get it from
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK

It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Riverside, CA

It's amazing because there is a very shiny finish without chunky glitters! last a long time too!
Juliette O.
Juliette O.

Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX

I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

I received a sample of this product in one of my birchboxes. I like that it's easy to apply and gives a nice, subtle glow to my skin.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Fontana, CA

I used this product and I loved it. Great coverage! When you use this product you don't get that cakes build up like you do with other products.
megan P.
megan P.

Love this highlighter but sometimes it blends out a little too well and i don't get the shine I'm looking for
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS

I love this product as a primer on nights I want to look extra fancy. It gives a good sheen without giving lots of color and sparkle. It can also be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter. I tried this as a travel size, and will definitely purchase a full size when I run out.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now