Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (15)
Brit B.
Brit B.

Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Lori C.
Lori C.
Paramus, NJ

I first used this product as a highlighter on my cheekbones and it did the job fine. It's a soft, subtly pinky shimmer. Then I read somewhere that this can also be used as a "primer" or base all over the skin or mixed with foundation to give your entire face a glow - I far prefer this way of using it. When applied directly onto the skin or mixed with moisturizer, it gives you a really nice glow all over. But at the end of the day, it's just an average performing product and I would probably not repurchase.
Reid H.
Reid H.
British Columbia

Beautiful highlight. The nice thing is that if you can build up this product by applying a few layers, or have it nice and subtle by using a small amount. It's perfect for going out or just an every day glow. My skin is very fair and I have red undertones, so I was slightly worried about using this highlight as it has a rose hue to it but I find it blends so nicely and doesn't leave any color visible on my skin - just a nice shine. Not glittery either!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.

This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Centralia, WA

I don't know about you ladies, but I really enjoy having glowing radiant skin. I find this is a perfect accompaniment to High Beam.
Constance B.
Constance B.

This is my favorite product by benefit! It makes my skin look absolutely flawless!! I typically put it on my cheek bones, around my eye brows, along the center of my nose and at the center of my chin. The best thing to invest in...I promise!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lexington, MA

I love all benefit products, they do exactly what they are meant to, and they have any beauty product you could need.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA

Its perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I really love this. I would recommend it to anyone.
melinda b.
melinda b.

Go to highlighter! It has a golden rose tone that looks great with my skin. I use it every time I wear make up. 10/10
Niki K.
Niki K.

I love all things benefit!!! Goes on soft and looks great with all skin tones. Love going to Ulta to get it.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now