BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I love this product! It is so beautiful! I think that it is totally worth the money. I would purchase this again. I have bought it for my mom and she loved it.
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Girl Meets Pearl is my go-to product when I don't want to wear makeup but still want to look polished. I apply a little to the apples of my cheeks and I am good to go!
Geraldine C.
Great liquid blush. It add a great look like I your cheek bones. Some people say that it smells like yogurt, but Ithis doesn't smell like that to me
Hali F.
Amazing product!! Luminous, smooth,looks fabulous! I have olive skin tone and it looks so pretty when info my makeup highlights just the right way
Juliette O.
Perfect highlighter for the summer love this so much ! a little goes a long way stays all day and gives the face a nice glowing touch it amazing
Emily F.
I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Finley T.
A nice highlighter. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a lot on to be able to see it at all. The pink color is really flattering and will probably look good on any skin tone
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
Its perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I really love this. I would recommend it to anyone.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX
This gives my skin a healthy glow. I can wear it under makeup and just with a bare face. This product is wonderful and I extremely recommend this.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl Meets Pearl provides the perfect pearly pinky shimmery highlights for my face. It's so smooth and light. I love it!
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?