Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.

Very settle highlight I didn't really like it maybe it will show up a little more if you skin is lighter
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

Very nice and creamy. Applies very smooth with a great pearly pink highlight that looks great in photos.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.

The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
sara G.
sara G.
Medley, FL

This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville , Nc

This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

This was my first highlighter ever and I loved it until I found one brighter and more shiny, whoops!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

This product is just ok in my opinion but I have tried cheaper products that work better honestly
Sofia G.
Sofia G.

Great for a light pink highlighter for neutral days and gives a nice pink hue for a healthy glow
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now