Add a Photo
gizell m.
Laredo, Tx
Jan. 14, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
To be honest ive never tried this product theyre many highlighters out there benefit is not cheap at all but you know theres cheaper options out there that work as well but it would be fun to try this the packaging is so eye catching and cute
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I am torn about this stuff. This is the first highlighter I ever purchased and I am not sure how I feel about it. I feel like when I wear it, a little goes a long way without looking too shiny. However, at the same time, I am very fair skinned and without applying a fair amount, it is hard to even see on my skin. I think there are better highlighters out there for the price.
Cristina Z.
Cristina Z.
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this product because I have light to medium skin tone and I feel like this pearly highlight give just enough shine to my face but doesn't look to crazy. Just the perfect amount of sheen.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ocala, FL
Jan. 16, 2017, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love love love this shimmer! I mix it with my foundation to get a nice shimmer all over look on my face.
andrea c.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 16, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlight it's amazing. You put this first they a power one and omg my highlight is amazing
J M.
J M.
Jan. 16, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Jan. 17, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
awesome highlighteer at a great price ! will absulutly use again it lasts so long so i wont have to buy it offen
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Coldwater, OH
If I could pick a favorite product this would be it, goes over the blush to give a pearly shine. Helps accentuate the cheekbones and give the face a finishing touch.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?