BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Gia M.
This WILL make you feel like a Kardashian. It's the most amazing highlighter and gives you a shimmery, dewy look without ever looking greasy or like you're trying to be Tinkerbell. I totally recommend it.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Cali Z.
North ridgeville, OH
A great highlighter for a summer shimmery look. It feels very light on my skin. Be careful not to get too heavy handed with it, a little goes a long way, you don't wan't to look too shiny.
Emily M.
This is a great highlighter for a quick and easy application when you're first starting out. The applicator gets blobby, so watch out, but this product has a good shimmer, that's not sparkly.
Tree W.
I like this because it gives a light shine.. its perfect for casual makeup days. it doesn't work well over powder. its best used after putting on moisturizer and before your powder.
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really like this product. While I don't use it often, I enjoy the highlight it provides when I do use it. A little bit goes a long way, so the product lasts for a very long time!
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY
WORTH IT! Awesome product and stays on forever! I really like the way this product makes my skin glow, it's perfect with a basic foundation. It's totally an essential!
Lily K.
I like this product but I prefer their "one hot minute" powder. It does the same thing, but the powder give you shimmer and color. I think this product just gives you shimmer. It's good for the beach or something casual if you don't wanna fuss with putting on make-up.
Elizabeth B.
Coldwater, OH
If I could pick a favorite product this would be it, goes over the blush to give a pearly shine. Helps accentuate the cheekbones and give the face a finishing touch.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?