BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Loved how this looked on my face, would definitely buy again. The shimmery finish was just enough.
Hali F.
Hali F.
Amazing product!! Luminous, smooth,looks fabulous! I have olive skin tone and it looks so pretty when info my makeup highlights just the right way
Emily F.
Emily F.
I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Finley T.
Finley T.
A nice highlighter. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a lot on to be able to see it at all. The pink color is really flattering and will probably look good on any skin tone
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ
Love this product. It is perfect for the tiny bit of glow you desire. Use with foundation and blush for a final finish.
Paola C.
Paola C.
I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super high pigment. Amazing shine! Looks like a pearl exploded onto your cheekbone! Goes on smooth
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?