BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Super high pigment. Amazing shine! Looks like a pearl exploded onto your cheekbone! Goes on smooth
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Norwood , MA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Loooooooove this. I've had it for years and I think it's better than any other highlighter I've had
Helen L.
Helen L.
This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Maxine S.
Maxine S.
Campbell, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
A very natural highlighter that feels great. Would be best during winter or the drier seasons.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this highliter. it is one of my all time favorites. it is so pretty!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?