Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Beth T.
Beth T.
Groton, CT

Best in the line for the super pale skinned gals like me. Literally pearly pink colors. Not sparkly, so it's great for everyday or can be amped up for evening looks by using a bit more. It will probably last for a super long time as you only need a touch of it. LOVE love love.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC

This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
LACIE S.
LACIE S.
Las Vegas , Nv

I love the product for low-key days when i want to toss on some BB Cream and highlighter and go! The only downside to this is that I'm not a big fan of the packaging as you have to twist the product for it to come out. A few of the holes in the packaging became clogged.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

I absolutely love this stuff! It's a pretty glow and it looks so natural on my face! I recommend it to everyone
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Idalia S.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA

I like this highlight . It's easy to blend . Good for any skin type , dry , oily, ect. The only downside is that it doesn't go well in many skin color types . It's long lasting . I recommend if you like pinkish highlights
Kate S.
Kate S.
Louisville, KY

Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ

I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL

I WANTED TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH BUT NEVER QUITE FELT IN LOVE WITH IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG.. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE. IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS, DO WHAT I DID FIRST AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE.
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY

This makes an amazing primer under your foundation. A girl at Sephora told me this is what she used to make her pale skin look plastic perfect and dewy. If you want your whole face to glow and reflect light and positivity, this is for you!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now