BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Stephanie A.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this. Leaves such a great glow on your face! I've learned that you put some on you hand, with your fingers you can tap tap and put on your nose, cheek bones and other areas to highlight your face
Gia M.
This WILL make you feel like a Kardashian. It's the most amazing highlighter and gives you a shimmery, dewy look without ever looking greasy or like you're trying to be Tinkerbell. I totally recommend it.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
It's alright, i didn't really like it because i felt it was TOO pearly and made my make up look to fake but maybe that was just a personal problem but other than that it was good, easy to apply and lasts
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills , MD
I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
KingParissss M.
Los Angeles , CA
You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
A great highlighter for a summer shimmery look. It feels very light on my skin. Be careful not to get too heavy handed with it, a little goes a long way, you don't wan't to look too shiny.
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I really like this product. While I don't use it often, I enjoy the highlight it provides when I do use it. A little bit goes a long way, so the product lasts for a very long time!
Lily K.
I like this product but I prefer their "one hot minute" powder. It does the same thing, but the powder give you shimmer and color. I think this product just gives you shimmer. It's good for the beach or something casual if you don't wanna fuss with putting on make-up.
Elizabeth B.
Coldwater, OH
If I could pick a favorite product this would be it, goes over the blush to give a pearly shine. Helps accentuate the cheekbones and give the face a finishing touch.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?