Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lake Villa, IL

Perfect for a glam night out. Gives me a dewy- straight from the beach look. Great compliment to bronzer.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Really pretty for eye highlighter. Stays on long and feels weightless. Not too bright. Sutle and natural.
Reese E.
Reese E.

This highlighter works beautifully! I would definitely recommend. It gives you that Instagram model look.
Fiona H.
Fiona H.
Sudbury. Suffolk

Absolutely brilliant product. This is my go to highlighter that I use everyday. Will definitely recommend
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

Very nice and creamy. Applies very smooth with a great pearly pink highlight that looks great in photos.
sara G.
sara G.

This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Megan T.
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC

Girl Meets Pearl is such a pretty product with an amazing scent. The highlight is kind of pearly pink.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

This was my first highlighter ever and I loved it until I found one brighter and more shiny, whoops!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Norwood , Ma

Loooooooove this. I've had it for years and I think it's better than any other highlighter I've had
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now