Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Paula T.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Kelsi G.
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a warm toned highlighter. It gives you a beautiful golden glow, and is easy to put on.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Hawthorne, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 4:18 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this product one thing I have to say is REALLY CREAMY really blendable also which I find hard to find in stick highliters happy I bought this product :)
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Pembroke, NC
Jan. 14, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Holy grail hilight! It's pigmented but not one of those "bam in your face" hilights which I don't mind. I have dry skin and works well for me, can't speak for oily skin. It's easy to apply and blends beautifully with a makeup sponge. I wish benefit would come out with different colors of this hilight and I definitely would buy them all.
Melissia M.
Melissia M.
Holly, MI
Jan. 12, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
cream stick, light pink color it looks, but goes on and blends pretty good with fingers, and looks more natural glow, it is pigmented well easy to apply,
easy travel, but not if you live in warm claimant, I would buy again. but it is also
a little on the costly side but very good product.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Iva, SC
Jan. 14, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Girl meets pearl? How about girl meets WOW! This is the HANDS DOWN the BEST stick highlighter known to man kind💘 I love love LOVE this highlighter! 10/10
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?