Add a Photo

Photos (13)
sammy f.
sammy f.
Boulder, CO

I am not one for the shine, but this is awesome! It give that perfect fresh looking shine. So important for certain nights!!!!!!!!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ

This is my favorite highlighter to layer, almost as a primer for powder highlight. It is also beautiful on its own as a highlight.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I love this stuff. I actually often use it as my brow highlight, or even mixing a bit in with liquid foundation as an illuminizer.
Rawan H.
Rawan H.
Abu Dhabi

Love this. it gives a natural looking glow from within doesn't look 'fake'. Doesn't show much tho unless I apply it more than once
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA

This is one of my favorite highlighters it's pigmented and wears beautifully! I just wish that it would blend a little better :)
Amira S.
Amira S.
Ashburn, VA

I received this as a sample from Sephora. I just don't like the golden tint it has. It's not that great for my ivory skin tone.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I absolutely love this highlighter!!! love the packaging and it's so easy to use! also not stark white like most highlighters!!
Velheena C.
Velheena C.

This highlighter has such a nice pearly sheen! It's gorgeous over makeup or even mixed in with your liquid complexion products
Araceli V.
Araceli V.
Long beach, Ca

So creamy ! A little subtle highlight that it is. Looks so nice though definitely recommend especially the Watt's up highlight
Guli K.
Guli K.
Vancouver

This product really strobes my face amazingly. I was really impressed with the formula and how nicely it helped my skin glow
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now