Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Amy Y.
Amy Y.

I really love the subtle sheen that this highlighter gives! I was never a huge fan of liquid highlighters, but this one is very nice and not too liquidy that you can't control where it goes. I only have a sample size, so I cannot speak to the full-size applicator, I could imagine it being either very useful or very inconvenient.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA

I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Monique M.
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
allison v.
allison v.

I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
San Marcos, TX

This product is my all time favorite, go to highlighter. the cream is super easy to apply and blend out into a nice natural finish, I've repurchased this product twice and haven't found a con yet, both sheer and pigmented at the same time because you can build it up wether you want a natural look or something more glam
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Concord

I've had this in my makeup bag ever since I was introduced into the world of makeup. My friend always used this on her face and I loved the way it glowed when the light hit it (this was before I even knew what a highlighter was). It's easy to use and I as much as I use it, I feel like the tube will never run out.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC

One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Doral, FL

This is a liquid highlighters that is a silvery shade. It is very shimmery but not glittery. You can use it under a powder highlight to really increase its power. I think those that enjoy liquid highlighters can get use of it. Personally I don't care for it because I prefer powder highlighters. Just not for me.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Camden

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not use this a typical highlighter. I actuakky put this on top of my primer and and under my foundation to get a nice glow. It looks absolutely beautiful and can actually be worn with just moisturizer. It gives a very healthy glow and doesn't leave you looking a shimmery mess.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA

I used this as a primer and while it wasn't long lasting or good at setting foundation, it did give me this glow from within. However, this was pretty bad for oily or combination skin. The smell was pleasant, as with most Benefit products. The packaging is cute but this wasn't the best highlighter.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now