Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , Ca

I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA

Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY

THIS IS THE BEST!!!! I use it every single day. I use it right below brows to make my brows pop and then on the highlight areas of my face. It is not expensive, forget the price, but I didn't think it was extreme. A little goes a long way too! Would recommend to anyone as it isn't greasy, and works great! Love how it makes my face look.
Marlow R.
Marlow R.
Waterlooville UK

I love, love, love this product! Recommended it too so many people in and out of my family! At first I was so unsure on buying this product due to the mixed reviews, but you really need to try for yourself before you listen too others! Sadly ran out of this product. But it lasted such a long time! Defiantly need to re order one or two!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA

I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Amy Y.
Amy Y.

I really love the subtle sheen that this highlighter gives! I was never a huge fan of liquid highlighters, but this one is very nice and not too liquidy that you can't control where it goes. I only have a sample size, so I cannot speak to the full-size applicator, I could imagine it being either very useful or very inconvenient.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA

Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
allison v.
allison v.

I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC

One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now