BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
allison v.
allison v.
I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Concord
I've had this in my makeup bag ever since I was introduced into the world of makeup. My friend always used this on her face and I loved the way it glowed when the light hit it (this was before I even knew what a highlighter was). It's easy to use and I as much as I use it, I feel like the tube will never run out.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a liquid highlighters that is a silvery shade. It is very shimmery but not glittery. You can use it under a powder highlight to really increase its power. I think those that enjoy liquid highlighters can get use of it. Personally I don't care for it because I prefer powder highlighters. Just not for me.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I used this as a primer and while it wasn't long lasting or good at setting foundation, it did give me this glow from within. However, this was pretty bad for oily or combination skin. The smell was pleasant, as with most Benefit products. The packaging is cute but this wasn't the best highlighter.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Philadelphia, PA
This highlighter is subtle and super blendable. If you're going for a benefit highlighter, I recommend this one for regular use over Benefit's High Beam or Watt's Up. I find that it is much easier to blend and adds just the right amount of light to my skin. It is pink-toned and pearly.
Alexandra García A.
Alexandra García A.

I love him! looks natural , it's beautiful color, goes a long , perfect for days on which you want to go natural and shiny, its price is excellent and lasts much skin if it seals well , it gives the appearance that you have cast brilliantine school and doing well to various skin tones
Bahar U.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Love it, easy to use.. A lot easier to use than high beam highlighter, even though I love the color of high beam. Shimmery finish which i like for a highlighter. it was great on my skin and I am combination. I would definitely buy it again, especially when this one runs out.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It is easy to apply and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like it's on. Since its a liquid rather than a powder, it can be tricky to get right, but it works quite well. I got this from ulta. I find myself reaching for it a lot rather than my powders
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I'm a big fan of benefit cosmetics and this product is no exception. It is very easy to use, but I've found I do need to do a touch up once or twice during the day to keep the shimmery effect. But since the color is so nice, I would still recommend this product to others!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?