Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Deanne K.
Deanne K.

Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Gran Canaria, Spain

This is my new highlighter and I think it will be my go-to until (and if) I find something better! You could mix it with your foundation to illuminate your whole face, you could use it as an eyeshadow or as a base for it, as an overall light-catcher on your face on its own or as a highlighter like I do! The only thing is that you need to take your time if you use it as a highlighter because it takes its time to be perfect!
Abhainn B.
Abhainn B.

My favourite highlighter! A small bit goes along way and leaves a nice light pink tinted shimmer on the skin for a soft glow. Not cheap but since such little product is needed and you can only twist a small bit out at a time it lasts for ages. Would recommend to anyone who feels power highlighters aren't for them and want a light glow that can be added to.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , Ca

I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA

Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Amber P.
Amber P.

I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY

THIS IS THE BEST!!!! I use it every single day. I use it right below brows to make my brows pop and then on the highlight areas of my face. It is not expensive, forget the price, but I didn't think it was extreme. A little goes a long way too! Would recommend to anyone as it isn't greasy, and works great! Love how it makes my face look.
Marlow R.
Marlow R.
Waterlooville UK

I love, love, love this product! Recommended it too so many people in and out of my family! At first I was so unsure on buying this product due to the mixed reviews, but you really need to try for yourself before you listen too others! Sadly ran out of this product. But it lasted such a long time! Defiantly need to re order one or two!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.

I really love the subtle sheen that this highlighter gives! I was never a huge fan of liquid highlighters, but this one is very nice and not too liquidy that you can't control where it goes. I only have a sample size, so I cannot speak to the full-size applicator, I could imagine it being either very useful or very inconvenient.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now