Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON

It took me absolutely forever to get through this product, so it lasts a long time for the price. This is a good liquid highlight if you are looking for a very subtle effect. It definitely is not an obvious highlight. I used it under my foundation to add an extra 'glow' and still applied extra highlighter of other brands on top as normal. I would not purchase this again, but if you want a natural looking highlight, give it a try.
Deanne K.
Deanne K.

Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Gran Canaria, Spain

This is my new highlighter and I think it will be my go-to until (and if) I find something better! You could mix it with your foundation to illuminate your whole face, you could use it as an eyeshadow or as a base for it, as an overall light-catcher on your face on its own or as a highlighter like I do! The only thing is that you need to take your time if you use it as a highlighter because it takes its time to be perfect!
Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Medley, FL

Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
J M.
J M.

“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

So I originally went to Ulta to buy Watts Up from benefit but they were sold out! So I got this instead. At first I wasn't too impressed with it. (I was mainly use to powder highlighters) I started to warm up to it when I didn't want to do a full face but still wanted to look refresh. This makes for a dewy soft glow. I only use it once in awhile still a die hard powder girl.
Abhainn B.
Abhainn B.

My favourite highlighter! A small bit goes along way and leaves a nice light pink tinted shimmer on the skin for a soft glow. Not cheap but since such little product is needed and you can only twist a small bit out at a time it lasts for ages. Would recommend to anyone who feels power highlighters aren't for them and want a light glow that can be added to.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , Ca

I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA

Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Paula T.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI

This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now