Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Reid H.
Reid H.
British Columbia

Beautiful highlight. The nice thing is that if you can build up this product by applying a few layers, or have it nice and subtle by using a small amount. It's perfect for going out or just an every day glow. My skin is very fair and I have red undertones, so I was slightly worried about using this highlight as it has a rose hue to it but I find it blends so nicely and doesn't leave any color visible on my skin - just a nice shine. Not glittery either!
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON

It took me absolutely forever to get through this product, so it lasts a long time for the price. This is a good liquid highlight if you are looking for a very subtle effect. It definitely is not an obvious highlight. I used it under my foundation to add an extra 'glow' and still applied extra highlighter of other brands on top as normal. I would not purchase this again, but if you want a natural looking highlight, give it a try.
Deanne K.
Deanne K.

Love this stuff! I got it in a gift set and love to apply it to my brow bone and upper cheek bones. It blends well and layers over any foundation or blush you'd wear underneath. It has a nice shimmer, not too glittery or too eye-catching, just a good highlight as it's supposed to do! I try to keep my makeup looking natural, but having 2 kids, I need something to make me glow and look less dull or tired, and this does the trick!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Gran Canaria, Spain

This is my new highlighter and I think it will be my go-to until (and if) I find something better! You could mix it with your foundation to illuminate your whole face, you could use it as an eyeshadow or as a base for it, as an overall light-catcher on your face on its own or as a highlighter like I do! The only thing is that you need to take your time if you use it as a highlighter because it takes its time to be perfect!
J M.
J M.

“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
Abhainn B.
Abhainn B.

My favourite highlighter! A small bit goes along way and leaves a nice light pink tinted shimmer on the skin for a soft glow. Not cheap but since such little product is needed and you can only twist a small bit out at a time it lasts for ages. Would recommend to anyone who feels power highlighters aren't for them and want a light glow that can be added to.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , Ca

I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA

Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Paula T.
Paula T.
Utica, MI

This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now