BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Is. Gorgeous! I got the little deluxe sample in a tube that comes with a kit a few years ago. I have nursed every last drop out of it. Why? Because it's like liquid gold, pearl to be exact. :) This is definitely my favorite liquid highlighter because it looks so pretty on the skin. The color is great on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would look on other skin tones. I think it will be worth it to go ahead and buy the full sized version of this when I run out. The tube is not my favorite to be honest because the user has very little control over how much comes out of it. Then I have to sit there trying to suck the extra back up into the tube. This stuff is worth the hassle!
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a liquid highlighters that is a silvery shade. It is very shimmery but not glittery. You can use it under a powder highlight to really increase its power. I think those that enjoy liquid highlighters can get use of it. Personally I don't care for it because I prefer powder highlighters. Just not for me.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very sweet thing! I like to use it as a base, with a beautiful glow) I put the foundation on top and get a beautiful smooth skin. Has a pearly, pink color and it makes skin color healthy and beautiful! And it also has a wonderful fragrance !
Noelle W.
I love this highlight. It's subtle and perfect for an everyday natural look. I find it very easy to blend because it's so lightweight and sheer. I recommend this to everyone whether you want something subtle or highly pigmented with build able coverage, this is an amazing product.
Sophia C.
Honolulu Hawaii
Thai product is suitable for mild people who wears daily makeup for work or for school the flow on this is basically an everyday glow it's not too harsh and I do believe it's long lasting and also build-able but if your going for a girls night out look I would prefer soemthing more blinding than this but over all product is nice it's not blinding very very mild and yeah that's basically it
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging. Just a little twist will bring up plenty of liquid highlighter to add a glow to your cheekbones. It has a shimmery finish with just a touch of faint pink color. Would work best for dry to normal skin types. Would highly recommend!
Alexis J.
Whitehall
I don't use this as a highlighter Nut I mix it into my foundation for a glowy look. It adds just a little oomph without being too over powering. It's slightly shimmery but not like a 13 year old at a school dance shimmery. The slightly pink tone adds a nice glow. It also smells like roses-to me that's a plus- I would say that it may be hard to blend if you're using it as a highlighter.
Daranie P.
THIS IS BY FAR, MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! It gives such a natural, subtle look, which is what I go for. It could be worn on a daily basis, without you being judged for wearing "too much highlighter", which I am not saying is a bad thing, but I prefer a natural look on myself.
Charlotte S.
Alexandria, VA
I'm a big fan of benefit cosmetics and this product is no exception. It is very easy to use, but I've found I do need to do a touch up once or twice during the day to keep the shimmery effect. But since the color is so nice, I would still recommend this product to others!
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
This is an amazing product! unlike other products, it is very simple to use with a built-in applicator, which is most suited for broad lines. This product does make fine detail difficult to replicate, but, overall, it is a great everyday product!
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?