Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Finley T.
Finley T.
A nice highlighter. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a lot on to be able to see it at all. The pink color is really flattering and will probably look good on any skin tone
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL
Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Christine S.
Christine S.
June 6, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Super high pigment. Amazing shine! Looks like a pearl exploded onto your cheekbone! Goes on smooth
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Norwood , Ma
March 21, 2017, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Loooooooove this. I've had it for years and I think it's better than any other highlighter I've had
Maxine S.
Maxine S.
Campbell, CA
March 3, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
A very natural highlighter that feels great. Would be best during winter or the drier seasons.
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Love this for my cheek bones it's so smooth and girly has just a hint of shine to make you glow
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?