Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ

The best liquid highlighter and such a easy application it's so easy anyone would love
Kay A.
Kay A.
Renton, WA

This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL

This is my favorite highlighter! It looks so pretty and is so easy to apply! I recommend it to anyone!
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

This is the cutest packaging and what first drew me in. After using the actual product I knew I couldn't stop. It gives you such a subtle glow. It's almost mesmerizing! It's different from traditional powder and makes it easier to blend into the areas you want it.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX

It's creamy and doesn't look cakey. A couple dabs on my cheek bones and I'm set for the day!
Gia M.
Gia M.

This WILL make you feel like a Kardashian. It's the most amazing highlighter and gives you a shimmery, dewy look without ever looking greasy or like you're trying to be Tinkerbell. I totally recommend it.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL

Girl Meets Pearl is a beautiful champagney pink liquid highlighter. I use a dab mixed in with my foundation and it gives the whole face a lovely glow. It's my most used liquid highlighter. The packaging is a bit weird but I've grown to really like it.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Amber P.
Amber P.

I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.

I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now