Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL

Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
cristina k.
cristina k.

One of the best highlighters i've used! leaves you with a natural highlight and really pulls together your makeup look
Meredith C.
Meredith C.

Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside, ca

this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA

Such a great pigmented highlighter! I like to use on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose for a nice dewy look
Belen N.
Belen N.

This mark ir Simply amazing! I like it so much! It look professional and is a beautiful highlighter!! Prove ittt
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Ashland, OR

I line the color of this highlighter a lot. However, it's messy and hard to apply so I don't use it very often.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC

Good highlighter but I prefer watts up by benefit. Same price level but a better fit for a darker complexion
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX

Pretty good for a cream highlighter but I feel like it's comparable to drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now