BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
I love this product as a primer on nights I want to look extra fancy. It gives a good sheen without giving lots of color and sparkle. It can also be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter. I tried this as a travel size, and will definitely purchase a full size when I run out.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I am torn about this stuff. This is the first highlighter I ever purchased and I am not sure how I feel about it. I feel like when I wear it, a little goes a long way without looking too shiny. However, at the same time, I am very fair skinned and without applying a fair amount, it is hard to even see on my skin. I think there are better highlighters out there for the price.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI
This was my first every highlighter I purchase. I actually still really love it. A little goes a long way. I have very pale skin and it works wonderful on me. Its super cute and portable. I don't worry about it breaking while I travel. Its my go-to when traveling.
Amanda M.
I got a full-sized version of this in a Sephora special gift thing and while i do like it, i feel like it isn't all that different from Benefit's other highlighters (which i had before this). it is nice, and does a good job, but i really like Watts Up! better.
Samantha S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I freakin love this stuff! I bought a sample pack of their products at Ulta and this is one of my new fav cream/liquid highlighters now. The product is like a pinky/bronzy/gold glow...not stark white like I have seen...so you get a beautiful dewy glow. LOVE <3
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
Benefit overall is one of the best brands at sephora, I recently got a sample of the girl meets pearl and I love it!!!!!! Its the perfect thing to put on your face if you don't feel like wearing makeup. It illuminates your face and gives you a nighttime glow if your going for a natural look.
Constance B.
This is my favorite product by benefit! It makes my skin look absolutely flawless!! I typically put it on my cheek bones, around my eye brows, along the center of my nose and at the center of my chin. The best thing to invest in...I promise!
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
I've never used a highlighter before, but this has converted me. I got it in a sample pack from Benefit, and I love it. It adds a subtle, dewy look that is perfect. I really enjoy this product and will be buying a full size.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?