BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
I've never used a highlighter before, but this has converted me. I got it in a sample pack from Benefit, and I love it. It adds a subtle, dewy look that is perfect. I really enjoy this product and will be buying a full size.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR
The pearls in this highlighter are so bomb and they make my skin look BOMB.COM!!!! I skin is oily but this doesn't grease up my face whatsoever. I love this highlighter and it will stay near and dear to my heart forever because of those bomb pearls.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought this highlighter for my birthday and its not really amazing and worth the 30$ because its not a great highlighter. but it works great for a glowy primer.
Marissa H.
Belfair , Wa
Love this! Easy application adds instant shimmer and glow to wherever you want. Sheer color that adds great definition to cheek bones. Very easily to blend and apply to wherever you want, definitely a must have!
Sofia J.
Owings, MD
This product gives your face a healthy glow. It actually is great for using as a primer under your foundation. It is quite sheer though which makes it perfect as a primer. I don't regret buying this product.
Stephanie A.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this. Leaves such a great glow on your face! I've learned that you put some on you hand, with your fingers you can tap tap and put on your nose, cheek bones and other areas to highlight your face
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA
This is a great highlighter. it has easy application process. It also blends very nicely. You can control the amount that comes off the top to get just the perfect shimmery look with out looking too shiny. I love this and would recommend to anyone
KingParissss M.
Los Angeles, CA
You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?