Add a Photo

Photos (15)
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

If you're willing to spend 5-10 minutes perfecting how perfect it looks than this is perfect, but if you're in a hurry, this isn't for you
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA

Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Great product ! Reasonable price and stays on after a wild night of partying. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a highliter !!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Br, GA

LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX

Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY

Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
sonia a.
sonia a.

Love it looks really nice on the skin super easy to apply !! it looks natural though and isn't that noticeable unless i put on a lot!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now