Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.

The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
Brit B.
Brit B.

Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Whitney A.
Whitney A.

I received this product as a free birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago. It highlights ok but I find the formula too watery and it doesn't work well over foundation set with a powder. I have barely used it. Maybe I just haven't found the best way to apply it yet. There are better highlighters out there.
Kery L.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL

Good quality of all the products... beautiful pearl color for highlight very recommend
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA

I love this cream highlighter! When I bought this, I had a hard time choosing between a pink or gold undertone. I'm glad I made the choice I did! The finish is shimmery and really pretty. I would recommend this to others and purchase again.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC

This has pink undertones that impart a healthy glow. It's easy to blend and I love this highlighter!
LACIE S.
LACIE S.
Las Vegas , Nv

I love the product for low-key days when i want to toss on some BB Cream and highlighter and go! The only downside to this is that I'm not a big fan of the packaging as you have to twist the product for it to come out. A few of the holes in the packaging became clogged.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

I absolutely love this stuff! It's a pretty glow and it looks so natural on my face! I recommend it to everyone
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now