BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Jamece H.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
The best liquid highlighter and such a easy application it's so easy anyone would love
KingParissss M.
KingParissss M.
los angeles, CA
You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Reese E.
Reese E.
This highlighter works beautifully! I would definitely recommend. It gives you that Instagram model look.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite highlighters. Super natural and soft. Instant glow without too much sparkle.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a beautiful highlighter and gives you that natural glow from within l. Love it so much
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid pearl highlighter adds the perfect amount of shimmer and shine to highlight my face!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I love this product! It is so beautiful! I think that it is totally worth the money. I would purchase this again. I have bought it for my mom and she loved it.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
Girl Meets Pearl is such a pretty product with an amazing scent. The highlight is kind of pearly pink.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
Great quality And I loved how easy it went on my skin. It was very easy to get out of the container.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?