Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL

Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
Paola C.
Paola C.

I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH

This highlighter works great. I love that it is in stick form and can twist up. Makes it very easy to use on the go.
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA

Such a great pigmented highlighter! I like to use on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose for a nice dewy look
Belen N.
Belen N.

This mark ir Simply amazing! I like it so much! It look professional and is a beautiful highlighter!! Prove ittt
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA

Gives me that underlying glow everyday in every way. Easily blendable, lightweight, and lovely for any undertone
Alex G.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN

I love this highlighter, along with every other Benefit product I have ever used. It is sheer and does the job.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Quincy, MA

Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brentwood, CA

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now