Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Lake Villa, IL

Perfect for a glam night out. Gives me a dewy- straight from the beach look. Great compliment to bronzer.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Really pretty for eye highlighter. Stays on long and feels weightless. Not too bright. Sutle and natural.
Keleigh G.
Keleigh G.
Cambridge

Very nice and creamy. Applies very smooth with a great pearly pink highlight that looks great in photos.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.

The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
sara G.
sara G.

This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Brooke G.
Brooke G.

This was my first highlighter ever and I loved it until I found one brighter and more shiny, whoops!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA

I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Sofia G.
Sofia G.

Great for a light pink highlighter for neutral days and gives a nice pink hue for a healthy glow
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA

Love this for my cheek bones it's so smooth and girly has just a hint of shine to make you glow
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now