Add a Photo
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
The best liquid highlighter and such a easy application it's so easy anyone would love
KingParissss M.
KingParissss M.
los angeles, CA
You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Reese E.
Reese E.
March 12, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter works beautifully! I would definitely recommend. It gives you that Instagram model look.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 12, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
One of my all time favorite highlighters. Super natural and soft. Instant glow without too much sparkle.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 8, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is such a beautiful highlighter and gives you that natural glow from within l. Love it so much
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I love this product! It is so beautiful! I think that it is totally worth the money. I would purchase this again. I have bought it for my mom and she loved it.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
March 7, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Girl Meets Pearl is such a pretty product with an amazing scent. The highlight is kind of pearly pink.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Dover, DE
Feb. 8, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great quality And I loved how easy it went on my skin. It was very easy to get out of the container.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sicklerville, NJ
March 21, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Loved how this looked on my face, would definitely buy again. The shimmery finish was just enough.
Hali F.
Hali F.
Amazing product!! Luminous, smooth,looks fabulous! I have olive skin tone and it looks so pretty when info my makeup highlights just the right way
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?