BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is my favorite highlighter! It looks so pretty and is so easy to apply! I recommend it to anyone!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
Jamece H.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
The best liquid highlighter and such a easy application it's so easy anyone would love
KingParissss M.
KingParissss M.
Los Angeles , CA
You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Reese E.
Reese E.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter works beautifully! I would definitely recommend. It gives you that Instagram model look.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
One of my all time favorite highlighters. Super natural and soft. Instant glow without too much sparkle.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?