Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (15)
Taryn R.
Taryn R.

One of my favorite highlighters. It give a perfect pop to highlight my features. It lasts a long time as well. I always find it at ulta and it is a must have.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA

This item is one of my favorite highlighters it's super moisturizing and it works great for my dark skin. I mix it with my liquid foundation I love it so much
Ana S.
Ana S.

This product makrs my skin very pretty. Everytime i buy a product of this brand i'm amazed how good the product is. The only think i don't like its the price
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle Rock, Co

Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Renee V.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL

I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Waterford, MI

I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Mithila N.
Mithila N.

Personally I don't like this as much as High Beam because of the pearlized finish. Good color it looks lovely on lighter skin tones. Good product overall.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Iva, SC

Girl meets pearl? How about girl meets WOW! This is the HANDS DOWN the BEST stick highlighter known to man kind💘 I love love LOVE this highlighter! 10/10
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

Bene-babes consider this a staple to your diet of fierce and fab cosmetics. This subtle highlighting creme adds that 50's, "kissed by a moon beam" glow.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now