Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint louis, MO

I dig this benefit cosmetics girl meets pearl highlighter. It's easy to apply and to blend. I really like it. I don't have any cons about this.
Emily s.
Emily s.

I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Rochester, NY

Highlight highlight highlight. .. makes you look like you have that you you dewy fresh some sun kissed glow. Its not caky or chalky looking
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

If you're willing to spend 5-10 minutes perfecting how perfect it looks than this is perfect, but if you're in a hurry, this isn't for you
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA

Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Br, GA

LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX

Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil I´m very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now