BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #85 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS
In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Had to adjust to using this. After getting the hang of it, i enjoyed using it. Love highlight and contour products. This one worked adequately.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This is my favorite highlighter! It looks so pretty and is so easy to apply! I recommend it to anyone!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Modesto, CA
I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
CM V.
CM V.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this highliter because is so easy to use and keep! The duration is good keeping all day long!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?