Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

7 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

7 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA

So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Jamece H.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
KingParissss M.
KingParissss M.
Los Angeles , Ca

You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Finley T.
Finley T.

A nice highlighter. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a lot on to be able to see it at all. The pink color is really flattering and will probably look good on any skin tone
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL

Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.

This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY

Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?