BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Benefit overall is one of the best brands at sephora, I recently got a sample of the girl meets pearl and I love it!!!!!! Its the perfect thing to put on your face if you don't feel like wearing makeup. It illuminates your face and gives you a nighttime glow if your going for a natural look.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
The only best friend and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a good day to be a good day to day basis of a new one is a
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Love it, easy to use.. A lot easier to use than high beam highlighter, even though I love the color of high beam. Shimmery finish which i like for a highlighter. it was great on my skin and I am combination. I would definitely buy it again, especially when this one runs out.
Paula T.
Shelby Twp, MI
This was my first ever highlighter I bought. I use this as a very subtle glow. It is not very intense. You can mix it with foundation to give an iridescent look. This is defiantly a pink and champaign highlight. I like this for when I don't want to apply a full face of make up but I still want a subtle pop of color and shimmy on my cheeks!
Julie M.
Great highlighter!! I'm a highlighter junky but this is one of my faves. A little bit gives a lot of glowy payoff!! Not too pink it's a subtle sheer glow! Highly recommend!
Paige R.
This is a fabulous highlighting product. The color is a gorgeous radiant golden pink and it provides the most flawless and subtle glow to your cheeks. One thing I have noticed is that compared to every other liquid/cream highlight, this one is by far the most subtle. As with all Benefit products, this smells fresh and nice.
Lizzy R.
This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
marisa m.
Santa Maria, TX
I love this product its super cute and gives a beautiful glow to my skin its just amazing my skin is warm beige and its a little dry i it worked perfect with my skin complexion ! I'd love to own one but so far I've only tried the samples!! highly recomment this product .
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL
I love soft looking highlighters that are not too harsh and this one meets my standards it also goes on very smoothly and can be worn on top of your foundation love this
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
This is an amazing pink highlighter for anyone who is looking for one. I prefer to use this product on the tip of my nose and it does wonders for my face! I am obsessed!
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?