Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Isabelle C.
Isabelle C.

This products is amazing! I use it every day as part of my makeup routine and I just love the beautiful glow that it gives!
Emily F.
Emily F.

I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Helen L.
Helen L.

This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Zelis G.
Zelis G.
Sandston

Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Halifax, NS

Bought this a few years ago and didn't love it. It didn't blend well and took off my foundation when I tried to blend it.
emely c.
emely c.
Pearland, TX

I love this. It leaves a nice highlight to your face and its nice and soft and creamy . Lobe this product would recommend
Betty C.
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA

One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Carly L.
Carly L.

This highlighter gives the perfect amount of glow for the skin and is also long lasting. It is definitely worth trying.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Charlotte, NC

Good for a night out. I wouldn't use it for everyday makeup because of all the shine to it. But very pretty on the skin
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now