Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.

This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY

Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I kean this is the pearliest. cleanest form of a highlight. it doesn't move all day and only stays to the wanted areas.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTERS!
so pretty
-liquid (dries tacky)
-pinky champagne
(Travel size 7.5 mL)
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.

The only actual highlighter I use. Was gifted from Sephora and I fell in love. a bit goes a longggg way.
Brit B.
Brit B.

Love this in a stick! Looks great and has an all day length. Great for all looks
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC

This is a very highly pigmented highlighter. A little goes a long way. It blends good but make sure your skin is well moisturized as it tends to grab on to dry patches. Other than that, it is very pretty.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.

Very settle highlight I didn't really like it maybe it will show up a little more if you skin is lighter
Kay A.
Kay A.
Renton, WA

This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now