Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I absolutely love this highlighter!!! love the packaging and it's so easy to use! also not stark white like most highlighters!!
Araceli V.
Araceli V.
Long beach, Ca

So creamy ! A little subtle highlight that it is. Looks so nice though definitely recommend especially the Watt's up highlight
Velheena C.
Velheena C.

This highlighter has such a nice pearly sheen! It's gorgeous over makeup or even mixed in with your liquid complexion products
Guli K.
Guli K.
Vancouver

This product really strobes my face amazingly. I was really impressed with the formula and how nicely it helped my skin glow
Emily F.
Emily F.

I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Helen L.
Helen L.

This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Isabelle C.
Isabelle C.

This products is amazing! I use it every day as part of my makeup routine and I just love the beautiful glow that it gives!
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Mt Pleasant, SC

This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Erika M.
Erika M.
Modesto, CA

I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
Paola B.
Paola B.

I wanna this product, i think that a girl everything would have a highlighter this is very nice, the face will look beauty
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now