Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Casey F.
Casey F.
April 12, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I liked this product a lot, I am just not a fan of the packaging.  It's very pigmented but very bright.  To me, it looks like a nail polish.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Feb. 15, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bronx, NY
April 27, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like to use a bit of this liquid highlighter and top it with a powder highlighter for some extra kick. Its easy to apply and blend. I find it easy to just use my finger to blend. Would definitely recommend
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
July 12, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Really cute to keep in your purse to touch ups. Adore this really pretty colors for a beautiful glow. So easy to use just like chapstick.
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
May 22, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Not tones of glow until it dries. But it is not a blinding highlight. I will say that it last long and has a very beautiful finish.
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
May 29, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product has easy application on the go in order to achieve a pearly glow that's not over powering. Great for easy everyday use
Selina K.
Selina K.
Minneola
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 10, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Highlighter are everything to me they make me so happy that's all I need in life 😊I always buy new ones and can't wait to get more
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS
In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
May 1, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Had to adjust to using this. After getting the hang of it, i enjoyed using it. Love highlight and contour products. This one worked adequately.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?