BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This makes an amazing primer under your foundation. A girl at Sephora told me this is what she used to make her pale skin look plastic perfect and dewy. If you want your whole face to glow and reflect light and positivity, this is for you!
Amanda M.
I got a full-sized version of this in a Sephora special gift thing and while i do like it, i feel like it isn't all that different from Benefit's other highlighters (which i had before this). it is nice, and does a good job, but i really like Watts Up! better.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Kay A.
Renton, WA
This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Kat W.
Lincoln, CA
I absolutely adore this highlighter, it leaves your skin completely glowing. I have used my sample size for quite some time now and I will definitely be buying the full size when I run out. A little bit goes a long way! So the full size should last forever!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Girl Meets Pearl is a beautiful champagney pink liquid highlighter. I use a dab mixed in with my foundation and it gives the whole face a lovely glow. It's my most used liquid highlighter. The packaging is a bit weird but I've grown to really like it.
Samantha S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I freakin love this stuff! I bought a sample pack of their products at Ulta and this is one of my new fav cream/liquid highlighters now. The product is like a pinky/bronzy/gold glow...not stark white like I have seen...so you get a beautiful dewy glow. LOVE <3
Emily Q.
First off, this smells so nice. When I opened it I was so surprised with the scent. The color is beautiful. It's a nice glowing pink. It's very long wearing. It's very easy to apply on the cheek bones and blend out. I use a sponge to apply it.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
Sarah W.
Durham, NC
The applicaiton of this product is a dream. I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush. The product is a bit pricey but totally worth it if you like a good highlight.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?