Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Renee V.
Renee V.
Dunlap, IL

I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Waterford, MI

I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Mithila N.
Mithila N.

Personally I don't like this as much as High Beam because of the pearlized finish. Good color it looks lovely on lighter skin tones. Good product overall.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Iva, SC

Girl meets pearl? How about girl meets WOW! This is the HANDS DOWN the BEST stick highlighter known to man kind💘 I love love LOVE this highlighter! 10/10
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

Bene-babes consider this a staple to your diet of fierce and fab cosmetics. This subtle highlighting creme adds that 50's, "kissed by a moon beam" glow.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec

Adds a nice dewey finish, glides on easily and is easily blendable. Not streaky and I love how it is not too shimmery and is perfect for a natural look.
Jessy F.
Jessy F.

This literally is my favorite product because it stays on all day and really helps finish my makeup look. Makes me look put together even when I'm not.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Hali F.
Hali F.

Amazing product!! Luminous, smooth,looks fabulous! I have olive skin tone and it looks so pretty when info my makeup highlights just the right way
Charis U.
Charis U.

Love this product when I don't want to wear much makeup as it gives my cheekbones a nice natural finish and the price is not too expensive either.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now