BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Breanna G.
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
kate d.
It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Kylie M.
I actually do like this. It smells really nice all of benefits products smell amazing though. It is pretty liquids but I can deal with it. The highlight it gives is so beautiful. Right on the cheek bones gives you a really pretty summery glow. I apply it with my fingers or a duo fiber concealer brush. Although I wish it lasted a long time. I find this highlighter dies down within an hour or two which I don't like I might just stick to my Mary loumanizer.
Jocelyn D.
This highlighter seems very, very lovely at fist glace. It is a beautiful, shimmery golden pink. However, I am very pale and this highlighter barely shows up on my skin at all. Seriously, I had to use to much product and it felt useless. Definitely not good for pale complexions; I recommend the Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer instead.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I was so excited when I received this in a free kit and it did not let me down. It is so creamy and goes on really smooth. Once applied it just makes you look radiant. I alternate between this and benefit watts up depending on what look I am going for.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
I love this! It is easy to apply and it blends so well that it doesn't even look like it's on. Since its a liquid rather than a powder, it can be tricky to get right, but it works quite well. I got this from ulta. I find myself reaching for it a lot rather than my powders
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Girl meets pearl is my favorite highlighter!! It gives a beautiful glowing from within look. I usually use it under my makeup, but also use it alone sometimes just for a little pick me up! It is a very subtle highlighter, but it does its job well and does not feel cakey or greasy. I greatly prefer this to the Wats Up product, which I find to be too golden for my taste.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a super pretty highlighter! It's really natural looking, and you only need to use a little to get the full effect. It really helps break up the cakey-ness that can occur from normal foundations and powders. Although I'm not a huge fan of the full-sized product's price, I bought a smaller sample kit to try out, and I'd definitely buy the smaller size again.
Jessica A.
Davie, FL
I am not a huge high lighter user, but that is usually because I don't often wear make up but this products is one of my must haves! It is just the right amount of shimmer and yet light enough to blend really well under my make up.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?