BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like to use a bit of this liquid highlighter and top it with a powder highlighter for some extra kick. Its easy to apply and blend. I find it easy to just use my finger to blend. Would definitely recommend
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Really cute to keep in your purse to touch ups. Adore this really pretty colors for a beautiful glow. So easy to use just like chapstick.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Canton, OH
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like the way it makes my cheeks look it's a very pretty pearl color and it's fun to use but it can get streaky if you're not careful
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product has easy application on the go in order to achieve a pearly glow that's not over powering. Great for easy everyday use
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Not tones of glow until it dries. But it is not a blinding highlight. I will say that it last long and has a very beautiful finish.
Selina K.
Selina K.
Minneola
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Highlighter are everything to me they make me so happy that's all I need in life 😊I always buy new ones and can't wait to get more
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS
In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?