Add a Photo
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
May 22, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Not tones of glow until it dries. But it is not a blinding highlight. I will say that it last long and has a very beautiful finish.
Juli N.
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
May 29, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product has easy application on the go in order to achieve a pearly glow that's not over powering. Great for easy everyday use
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
May 1, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Had to adjust to using this. After getting the hang of it, i enjoyed using it. Love highlight and contour products. This one worked adequately.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY
March 11, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
March 1, 2017, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Feb. 13, 2017, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is my favorite highlighter! It looks so pretty and is so easy to apply! I recommend it to anyone!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Modesto, CA
March 22, 2017, 9 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
Jamece H.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?