Add a Photo
Mary S.
Mary S.
May 21, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is for people with more of a darker complexion. It showed up on my face very blotchy patchy and way too dark I have a neutral complexion and you who is just not working for me I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with the same fair/neutral skintone
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Feb. 15, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Got this as a gift. Applies like a dream. The consistency is a lot more watery than benefits high beam. I like it a lot more too. Very smooth application and blends into my foundation without totally disappearing
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 22, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like this product a lot and have been using it for several years now! It delivers a natural subtle glow, and the liquids formula easily blends into your skin. I would buy this again!
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
April 17, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
kate d.
kate d.
April 7, 2017, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
March 28, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love Girl Meets Pearl! This is a great combination for those who wear liquid foundation. It gives such a beautiful iridescence on your cheeks. It's beautiful.
sage C.
sage C.
Opelika, Al
April 17, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
love this roll on highlighter! very pigmented and has a nice shade to it. not too heavy and not very sticky for me. stayed on all day with no reapplication!
Casey F.
Casey F.
April 12, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I liked this product a lot, I am just not a fan of the packaging.  It's very pigmented but very bright.  To me, it looks like a nail polish.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Feb. 15, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bronx, NY
April 27, 2017, 11 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like to use a bit of this liquid highlighter and top it with a powder highlighter for some extra kick. Its easy to apply and blend. I find it easy to just use my finger to blend. Would definitely recommend
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?