BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Got this as a gift. Applies like a dream. The consistency is a lot more watery than benefits high beam. I like it a lot more too. Very smooth application and blends into my foundation without totally disappearing
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like this product a lot and have been using it for several years now! It delivers a natural subtle glow, and the liquids formula easily blends into your skin. I would buy this again!
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
kate d.
kate d.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Katana J.
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I really like this.  It's weird, but I like it.  The product concept is strange and the formula is a bit sticky, but the color is beautiful.  I've found that my fingers and a beauty blender work the best with this.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love Girl Meets Pearl! This is a great combination for those who wear liquid foundation. It gives such a beautiful iridescence on your cheeks. It's beautiful.
sage C.
sage C.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
love this roll on highlighter! very pigmented and has a nice shade to it. not too heavy and not very sticky for me. stayed on all day with no reapplication!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pigmented easy to apply I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Not sure if this is the same as the liquid pearl but if so, one of my favorite highlighters. And it's a subtle glow and sheen. A must have highlighter.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I liked this product a lot, I am just not a fan of the packaging.  It's very pigmented but very bright.  To me, it looks like a nail polish.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?