Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Abby A.
Abby A.

Benefit never disappoints. Highlighter without being a beam of sparkles. You can't go wrong!! Benefit wins all my votes as per usual
Jenn P.
Jenn P.

Love this to prime my entire face and add a glow that pops through under foundation. It's very glowy and natural with a pink sheen.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

Let's just begin with, I LOVE BENEFIT! And this highlighter is no exception. It's glowy, glossy, and jus the right amount of shine.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Love this, sometimes instead of using foundation and running out the door, i put this on. wish it wasn't so expensive, easy to apply
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I love this stuff. I actually often use it as my brow highlight, or even mixing a bit in with liquid foundation as an illuminizer.
Rawan H.
Rawan H.
Abu Dhabi

Love this. it gives a natural looking glow from within doesn't look 'fake'. Doesn't show much tho unless I apply it more than once
sammy f.
sammy f.
Boulder, CO

I am not one for the shine, but this is awesome! It give that perfect fresh looking shine. So important for certain nights!!!!!!!!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ

This is my favorite highlighter to layer, almost as a primer for powder highlight. It is also beautiful on its own as a highlight.
Mariel D.
Mariel D.
Doral, FL

the benefic girl meets pearl highlighter is the best highlighter you can even dream of, with only a little bit you'll be radiant.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA

This is one of my favorite highlighters it's pigmented and wears beautifully! I just wish that it would blend a little better :)
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now