BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #86 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
kate d.
kate d.
It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Katana J.
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this.  It's weird, but I like it.  The product concept is strange and the formula is a bit sticky, but the color is beautiful.  I've found that my fingers and a beauty blender work the best with this.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Girl Meets Pearl! This is a great combination for those who wear liquid foundation. It gives such a beautiful iridescence on your cheeks. It's beautiful.
sage C.
sage C.
Opelika, AL
love this roll on highlighter! very pigmented and has a nice shade to it. not too heavy and not very sticky for me. stayed on all day with no reapplication!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented easy to apply I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if this is the same as the liquid pearl but if so, one of my favorite highlighters. And it's a subtle glow and sheen. A must have highlighter.
Casey F.
Casey F.
I liked this product a lot, I am just not a fan of the packaging.  It's very pigmented but very bright.  To me, it looks like a nail polish.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA
Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use a bit of this liquid highlighter and top it with a powder highlighter for some extra kick. Its easy to apply and blend. I find it easy to just use my finger to blend. Would definitely recommend
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?