Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Mary S.
Mary S.
May 21, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is for people with more of a darker complexion. It showed up on my face very blotchy patchy and way too dark I have a neutral complexion and you who is just not working for me I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with the same fair/neutral skintone
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lawrence, KS
March 8, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
SMELLS AMAZING and looks great. It's pretty subtle so I also sometimes will use it with a primer to create an all over luminous glow. If you're going natural, great for highlighting over a tinted moisturizer. Laaaavvv it
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Feb. 15, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Got this as a gift. Applies like a dream. The consistency is a lot more watery than benefits high beam. I like it a lot more too. Very smooth application and blends into my foundation without totally disappearing
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 22, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like this product a lot and have been using it for several years now! It delivers a natural subtle glow, and the liquids formula easily blends into your skin. I would buy this again!
kate d.
kate d.
April 7, 2017, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
It's so delicate highlighter for everyday use. You can use it before your foundation or after it, when you use it before, it's almost invisible, but your got this amazing healthy glow.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
April 17, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter really brings definition to your face it's easy to apply & blends well it's pigmented & goes good with all skin tones it's pale pink & I would definitely buy it again!
Katana J.
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
July 6, 2017, 7:23 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I really like this.  It's weird, but I like it.  The product concept is strange and the formula is a bit sticky, but the color is beautiful.  I've found that my fingers and a beauty blender work the best with this.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
March 28, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love Girl Meets Pearl! This is a great combination for those who wear liquid foundation. It gives such a beautiful iridescence on your cheeks. It's beautiful.
sage C.
sage C.
Opelika, Al
April 17, 2017, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
love this roll on highlighter! very pigmented and has a nice shade to it. not too heavy and not very sticky for me. stayed on all day with no reapplication!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
July 13, 2017, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pigmented easy to apply I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?