Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA

Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA

LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX

Love how it's easily to apply on and how the color just pops on your skin , use it daily and I still don't have any problems with it .
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Sara G.
Sara G.

I got the travel size of this and its so small also its very very sutil Iยดm very white almost pale and doesnt really shows on my skin
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY

Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
sonia a.
sonia a.

Love it looks really nice on the skin super easy to apply !! it looks natural though and isn't that noticeable unless i put on a lot!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Benefit never disappoints. Highlighter without being a beam of sparkles. You can't go wrong!! Benefit wins all my votes as per usual
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

Let's just begin with, I LOVE BENEFIT! And this highlighter is no exception. It's glowy, glossy, and jus the right amount of shine.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Love this, sometimes instead of using foundation and running out the door, i put this on. wish it wasn't so expensive, easy to apply
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now