BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Zelis G.
Sandston
Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great highlighter in stick form. The name and packaging are super cute! Apply to cheeks and then blend in for a great glow
Erika M.
Modesto, CA
I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
LACEY S.
North Richland Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! This highlight can go from looking natural to full strobe!!! Go buy it! You won't regret it! LOVE!!!
Meredith C.
Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter works great. I love that it is in stick form and can twist up. Makes it very easy to use on the go.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my benefit highlighter! I've been using this product for years! Very easy to use and it looks good on my skin.
Amy H.
riverside, CA
this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
Hilary A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gives me that underlying glow everyday in every way. Easily blendable, lightweight, and lovely for any undertone
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?