BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Amber P.
I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
THIS IS THE BEST!!!! I use it every single day. I use it right below brows to make my brows pop and then on the highlight areas of my face. It is not expensive, forget the price, but I didn't think it was extreme. A little goes a long way too! Would recommend to anyone as it isn't greasy, and works great! Love how it makes my face look.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
If you're a fan of that coveted "dewy skin" look then this is your new best friend! This product gives your skin that coveted pearly sheen and is good to go under makeup or without makeup!
Katya A.
Great highlighter! The glue stick like applicator is easy to use and goes on smoothly without really stretching my skin. It gives a good light glow to my face with a bit of shimmer which I am in love with
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
This is a very highly pigmented highlighter. A little goes a long way. It blends good but make sure your skin is well moisturized as it tends to grab on to dry patches. Other than that, it is very pretty.
Anna C.
I really like this product. It gives a very pretty glow; I've found it to have more pink undertones than anything. However, it is better for more glamorous looks, not everyday use. I keep a small travel-sized tube for special occasions.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA
I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
Charlotte F.
The glue stick-like application works super well and the product melts right into your skin making it very easy to blend. The color matches anyone and everyone's skin and the product lasts forever
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
I love this product as a primer on nights I want to look extra fancy. It gives a good sheen without giving lots of color and sparkle. It can also be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter. I tried this as a travel size, and will definitely purchase a full size when I run out.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?