BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Logann P.
Logann P.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Beautiful packaging. Just a little twist will bring up plenty of liquid highlighter to add a glow to your cheekbones. It has a shimmery finish with just a touch of faint pink color. Would work best for dry to normal skin types. Would highly recommend!
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Haileyy R.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This stuff is like a pearl!!! Smooths so easy and quick to apply! I love this highlighter! Good for any types of skin mostly. Has a shimmery finish but looks so nice!!!! I would totally recommend this!
Daneen W.
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I'm so glad I purchased this highlighter! Such a face brightener even for a pale face like mine. I love the shimmery, pearl finish that shows through. I use it on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Great product!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Asia R.
Asia R.
Aberdeen, MD
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is for people with more of a darker complexion. It showed up on my face very blotchy patchy and way too dark I have a neutral complexion and you who is just not working for me I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with the same fair/neutral skintone
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
SMELLS AMAZING and looks great. It's pretty subtle so I also sometimes will use it with a primer to create an all over luminous glow. If you're going natural, great for highlighting over a tinted moisturizer. Laaaavvv it
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?