Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Rochester, NY

Highlight highlight highlight. .. makes you look like you have that you you dewy fresh some sun kissed glow. Its not caky or chalky looking
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

If you're willing to spend 5-10 minutes perfecting how perfect it looks than this is perfect, but if you're in a hurry, this isn't for you
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA

Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA

LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

Great product ! Reasonable price and stays on after a wild night of partying. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a highliter !!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY

I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY

Highlighters are my new favorite beauty item and I have been trying a variety. This is very pigmented and great for a glam night look
sonia a.
sonia a.

Love it looks really nice on the skin super easy to apply !! it looks natural though and isn't that noticeable unless i put on a lot!
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now