Add a Photo
Jessica R.
Minden, NV
April 16, 2017, 8 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like this product, leaves a very nice shine, pigments a lot and the color is very nice. Its shimmery, but very nice, i like it BUT there are much better alternatives and much cheaper, it is NOT the best highlighter.
Logann P.
Logann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 8, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia
June 14, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Beautiful packaging. Just a little twist will bring up plenty of liquid highlighter to add a glow to your cheekbones. It has a shimmery finish with just a touch of faint pink color. Would work best for dry to normal skin types. Would highly recommend!
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 2, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC
April 27, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Haileyy R.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
June 6, 2017, 1 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This stuff is like a pearl!!! Smooths so easy and quick to apply! I love this highlighter! Good for any types of skin mostly. Has a shimmery finish but looks so nice!!!! I would totally recommend this!
Daneen W.
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
Feb. 10, 2017, 6:14 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I'm so glad I purchased this highlighter! Such a face brightener even for a pale face like mine. I love the shimmery, pearl finish that shows through. I use it on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Great product!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
March 19, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Asia R.
Asia R.
Aberdeen, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 29, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lawrence, KS
March 8, 2017, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
SMELLS AMAZING and looks great. It's pretty subtle so I also sometimes will use it with a primer to create an all over luminous glow. If you're going natural, great for highlighting over a tinted moisturizer. Laaaavvv it
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?