BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Natalie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Katana J.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this.  It's weird, but I like it.  The product concept is strange and the formula is a bit sticky, but the color is beautiful.  I've found that my fingers and a beauty blender work the best with this.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
Samantha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use a bit of this liquid highlighter and top it with a powder highlighter for some extra kick. Its easy to apply and blend. I find it easy to just use my finger to blend. Would definitely recommend
alexis r.
midland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit has changed the way I look at makeup. it's supposed to be fun and adventurous and that's exactly how they make it feel in their packaging! I love their products, especially this highlighter stick!
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC
I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
I'm so glad I purchased this highlighter! Such a face brightener even for a pale face like mine. I love the shimmery, pearl finish that shows through. I use it on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Great product!
Asia R.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so it's not my favorite but it's not bad, it's very shimmery and i just didn't get the flat finish that i wanted, it is long lasting but not good for oily skin, that's my opinion. I just really wasn't satisfied and definitely won't buy again!
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?