Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the Benefit line. All of their products are great- including this highlighter. One of my favorites.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Long Beach, CA

Lovely naturally highlight not super golden or anything . A soft pink and looks more natural less dramatic
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Mundelein, IL

Perfect for a glam night out. Gives me a dewy- straight from the beach look. Great compliment to bronzer.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Really pretty for eye highlighter. Stays on long and feels weightless. Not too bright. Sutle and natural.
Reese E.
Reese E.

This highlighter works beautifully! I would definitely recommend. It gives you that Instagram model look.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC

Girl Meets Pearl is such a pretty product with an amazing scent. The highlight is kind of pearly pink.
sara G.
sara G.

This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Jordan K.
Jordan K.

I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

This is such a beautiful highlighter and gives you that natural glow from within l. Love it so much
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Norwood , Ma

Loooooooove this. I've had it for years and I think it's better than any other highlighter I've had
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now