Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (15)
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Great highlighter!! I'm a highlighter junky but this is one of my faves. A little bit gives a lot of glowy payoff!! Not too pink it's a subtle sheer glow! Highly recommend!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ

I love this highlighter. It adds the perfect amount of highlight to the tops of my cheekbones and I love the glow it gives. Looks great on natural skin as well as makeup.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL

I love soft looking highlighters that are not too harsh and this one meets my standards it also goes on very smoothly and can be worn on top of your foundation love this
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC

This is an amazing pink highlighter for anyone who is looking for one. I prefer to use this product on the tip of my nose and it does wonders for my face! I am obsessed!
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY

WORTH IT! Awesome product and stays on forever! I really like the way this product makes my skin glow, it's perfect with a basic foundation. It's totally an essential!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Blackville

This stuff is really easy to use and it makes me look soooo glowy. I always feel like a goddess when I have it on. It makes me feel really beautiful and radiant! :)
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL

Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Carina G.
Carina G.
Phoenix, AZ

I bought this highlighter for my birthday and its not really amazing and worth the 30$ because its not a great highlighter. but it works great for a glowy primer.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now