Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Charis U.
Charis U.

Love this product when I don't want to wear much makeup as it gives my cheekbones a nice natural finish and the price is not too expensive either.
Ria D.
Ria D.

Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Edmonton, Alberta

This highlighter has a gorgeous pink undertone and is very bendable. It looks best on yellow-toned skin, but is still beautiful on all skin types!
Katya M.
Katya M.

Great highlighter! Easy to apply. Perfect for a lot of skin tones and the highlight stays on for the whole day. Soft shimmer and sheer. Recommend
Kalie A.
Kalie A.
Saint louis, MO

I dig this benefit cosmetics girl meets pearl highlighter. It's easy to apply and to blend. I really like it. I don't have any cons about this.
Emily s.
Emily s.

I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Rochester, NY

Highlight highlight highlight. .. makes you look like you have that you you dewy fresh some sun kissed glow. Its not caky or chalky looking
tanisha m.
tanisha m.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

If you're willing to spend 5-10 minutes perfecting how perfect it looks than this is perfect, but if you're in a hurry, this isn't for you
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Chestnut Hill, MA

Great highlighter for starters and it is pigmented but at some point you want to find another product there is no wow about this product
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA

LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now