BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Logann P.
Logann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging. Just a little twist will bring up plenty of liquid highlighter to add a glow to your cheekbones. It has a shimmery finish with just a touch of faint pink color. Would work best for dry to normal skin types. Would highly recommend!
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
alexis r.
alexis r.
midland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit has changed the way I look at makeup. it's supposed to be fun and adventurous and that's exactly how they make it feel in their packaging! I love their products, especially this highlighter stick!
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Raleigh, NC
I have this product in the liquid form and I love to use it on the round side of a damp beauty blender to add highlight to the cheekbones. It is also really nice mixed in with foundation or moisturizer!
Haileyy R.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
This stuff is like a pearl!!! Smooths so easy and quick to apply! I love this highlighter! Good for any types of skin mostly. Has a shimmery finish but looks so nice!!!! I would totally recommend this!
Daneen W.
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
I'm so glad I purchased this highlighter! Such a face brightener even for a pale face like mine. I love the shimmery, pearl finish that shows through. I use it on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and cupid's bow. Great product!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Subtle highlighter, love the champagne pearly color! Not too heavy, blends perfectly. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any issues. I use it as brow, cheek, and anywhere highlighter. Love the no mess dial. It's an essential!
Asia R.
Asia R.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. Love. Love. Definitely a staple in my collection. I'm African American and it looks great with my skin tone. It's lightweight and feels like you're wearing nothing. Even bare faced, it's good to add just for a little pizazz.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?