Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA

This item is one of my favorite highlighters it's super moisturizing and it works great for my dark skin. I mix it with my liquid foundation I love it so much
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

This highlighter is so amazing! I love that it is fast, easy, and you need no skill! Would be great on all skin tones. I have light skin and it looks awesome
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL

Another favorite in my highlighter arsenal. The slight pink shade adds a healthy glow and the light liquid product glides smoothly on without being splotchy
Luna N.
Luna N.
Castle rock , Co

Benefit's Pearl Meets Girl Highlighter is one of my favorite highlighters. The "twist-to-use" applicator makes it easy to use. The liquid is easy to apply.
Renee V.
Renee V.
Peoria, IL

I love this highlighter! Very simple and easy to use. It's a beautiful pearly pink gold color. The tube is very big and will last you forever. Great value.
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Waterford, MI

I love the glow that it gives me and soft highlight. I am a golden color and its the perfect gold/pink. There are some dupes but the original is the best.
Mithila N.
Mithila N.

Personally I don't like this as much as High Beam because of the pearlized finish. Good color it looks lovely on lighter skin tones. Good product overall.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

Bene-babes consider this a staple to your diet of fierce and fab cosmetics. This subtle highlighting creme adds that 50's, "kissed by a moon beam" glow.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec

Adds a nice dewey finish, glides on easily and is easily blendable. Not streaky and I love how it is not too shimmery and is perfect for a natural look.
Samol B.
Samol B.
Stockholm

I have a love/hate relationship with this highlighter! For starters i don't like that it sets so fast, but i just love the glowy/dewy look it gives me.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now