BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA
I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Ashley H.
This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Charlotte F.
The glue stick-like application works super well and the product melts right into your skin making it very easy to blend. The color matches anyone and everyone's skin and the product lasts forever
Alia a.
Milwaukee, WI
This highlighter is amazing I absolutely love it! It looks so nice when put on and gives a great touch of glow to the skin. I would recommend this to people because of just how nice the constancy is and the application is quite simple. This just a great product in general
Brandi S.
Concord
I've had this in my makeup bag ever since I was introduced into the world of makeup. My friend always used this on her face and I loved the way it glowed when the light hit it (this was before I even knew what a highlighter was). It's easy to use and I as much as I use it, I feel like the tube will never run out.
Bailey D.
This is the cutest packaging and what first drew me in. After using the actual product I knew I couldn't stop. It gives you such a subtle glow. It's almost mesmerizing! It's different from traditional powder and makes it easier to blend into the areas you want it.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I searched this recently at Sephora and I can't stop thinking about it! This was a beautiful pink/pearl color that would look great on all skin tones. It's definitely on my list to purchase soon
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Kay A.
Renton, WA
This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?