BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Fawna T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this because it's impossibly easy to get a beautiful highlight with very little effort. The liquid product blends with my liquid foundation for a flawless look. Its only con is that sometimes it can be too pearly if I'm having a bad skin day.
Abby N.
Roeland Park, KS
In LOVE with this product. I use this as a highlighter almost every day and it just gives my skin a little glow that makes me look better. It's not shimmery, but just gives your face a little extra glow. This is my favorite highlighter I have used.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
I bought this product and absolutely loved it. The highlight blends great and catches light naturally. However, about a two weeks into using it the packaging would no longer push the product up. I had to rip it apart to get to anything. Huge mess. Now I use the High Beam product, but miss this one.
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ
I got this as a sample size in the Primping with the Stars Kit and I fell in love with this specific product. I now use it everyday and feel naked if I somehow forget to put it on. It brightens your makeup and makes dark and dreary days so much better. Life is better with this creamy highlighter.
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg , VA
Great highlighter!! I use this over my foundation and it provides the lightest sheen that is not overwhelming. It is sheer so it just provides a great luminous look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I WANTED TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH BUT NEVER QUITE FELT IN LOVE WITH IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG.. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE. IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS, DO WHAT I DID FIRST AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
So I originally went to Ulta to buy Watts Up from benefit but they were sold out! So I got this instead. At first I wasn't too impressed with it. (I was mainly use to powder highlighters) I started to warm up to it when I didn't want to do a full face but still wanted to look refresh. This makes for a dewy soft glow. I only use it once in awhile still a die hard powder girl.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Great product to brighten up your look. Great for bringing brightness to your cheek bones and perking up those tired eyes. Easy to use and functional brush makes this product practical and a must have in your makeup bag.
Sam W.
Collegeville, PA
This highlighter is subtle and super blendable. If you're going for a benefit highlighter, I recommend this one for regular use over Benefit's High Beam or Watt's Up. I find that it is much easier to blend and adds just the right amount of light to my skin. It is pink-toned and pearly.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?