BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is an easy to use, easy to place highlighter that is subtle. I am not a fan of glittery highlighters that make you look like some 90's raver. I'm 38 and I work in an office, I just want my cheekbones to look nice. This works for me and other grown ups.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
This product is fantastic! I have very pale porcelain skin and I wanted a product to add a slight highlight along with helping me to get that perfect dewy glow, and this was just the thing. It has the right amount of shimmer and it shows up so well. I still use Watt's Up or my Hourglass highlighter when I use this product because this seems to make Watt's Up become enhanced or even out the Hourglass highlighter. I get compliments on it at work all the time. Girl Meets Pearl has nice packaging and you get to the product by twisting it up. You can apply it directly from the packaging, use a Beauty Blender, or a brush. I find that applying it directly from the package and then blending it with a brush is my preferred way. Give it a try if you haven't yet! My only warning is that I would NOT over apply it. You could definitely do that by accident and it could end up looking caked on your skin since it has a shimmer to it.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this highlighter! It looks amazing even if I swipe it on with my fingers. It has a subtle pearl glow that looks amazing on my pale skin. I like that it twists up as a liquid. I've had it for several months and it's still going strong!
Amy C.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Okay so it's not my favorite but it's not bad, it's very shimmery and i just didn't get the flat finish that i wanted, it is long lasting but not good for oily skin, that's my opinion. I just really wasn't satisfied and definitely won't buy again!
Avery M.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is so glowy! The packaging is adorable and the dewyness is real! I love how creative this product is but I wouldn't recommend this for an oily skin type. I didn't ever repurchase this and I don't regret it. Honestly, the glow is okay and this product is pretty mediocre.
nanci b.
nanci b.
durham
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a very nice pearl colored higlight for a gentle glow. It is not shimmery, just glowy. It also looks very nautural on my skin. I have the liquid version of this and sometimes I will like to mix it with my foudation for an all over dewy skin which looks beautiful
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Minden, NV
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like this product, leaves a very nice shine, pigments a lot and the color is very nice. Its shimmery, but very nice, i like it BUT there are much better alternatives and much cheaper, it is NOT the best highlighter.
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Logann P.
Logann P.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?