Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (13)
Gemma K.
Gemma K.

Clumps up eventually in the top of the tube as it squeezes out of holes. Goes on very easily but sometimes reacts strange with oily foundations! Wouldn't buy again as prefer powder now a days
Erlisa S.
Erlisa S.

Benefit products are my fav! Especially their hoola bronzer and now that I've been inteoduced to the girl meets pearl, I have never glowed like this before, my highlighter is always on fleeek
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA

My absolute favorite creamy highlight for full-face and natural days! I always dab this on my cheekbones before I leave the house! I love the subtle glow and natural finish of this highlight.
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is a great highlighter for a quick and easy application when you're first starting out. The applicator gets blobby, so watch out, but this product has a good shimmer, that's not sparkly.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Tree W.
Tree W.

I like this because it gives a light shine.. its perfect for casual makeup days. it doesn't work well over powder. its best used after putting on moisturizer and before your powder.
Yaniris H.
Yaniris H.

Chevere este producto super bonito logrando el acabado que quieres dar para resaltar de tu rostro los puntos que quieres dar a conocer su pigmentacion es genial muy pigmentado
Finley T.
Finley T.

A nice highlighter. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a lot on to be able to see it at all. The pink color is really flattering and will probably look good on any skin tone
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Great highlighter!! I'm a highlighter junky but this is one of my faves. A little bit gives a lot of glowy payoff!! Not too pink it's a subtle sheer glow! Highly recommend!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now