Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Betty C.
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA

One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Charlotte, NC

Good for a night out. I wouldn't use it for everyday makeup because of all the shine to it. But very pretty on the skin
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ

Love this product. It is perfect for the tiny bit of glow you desire. Use with foundation and blush for a final finish.
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL

Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
Paola C.
Paola C.

I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Meredith C.
Meredith C.

Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside, ca

this is a nice highlighter, i had it in the liquid form and enjoyed using it on days i wanted a more natural look.
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA

Such a great pigmented highlighter! I like to use on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose for a nice dewy look
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Ashland, OR

I line the color of this highlighter a lot. However, it's messy and hard to apply so I don't use it very often.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now