Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
April 9, 2017, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great staying power, will last about 8 hours without touchup! Silky smooth, blends into skin flawlessly, the shimmer is natural looking, but pops when you are in the sun, it does not sit on top of skin, does not set in pores!
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
Martinez, CA
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tones
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
April 4, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is my all time favorite, go to highlighter. the cream is super easy to apply and blend out into a nice natural finish, I've repurchased this product twice and haven't found a con yet, both sheer and pigmented at the same time because you can build it up wether you want a natural look or something more glam
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
May 13, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is an easy to use, easy to place highlighter that is subtle. I am not a fan of glittery highlighters that make you look like some 90's raver. I'm 38 and I work in an office, I just want my cheekbones to look nice. This works for me and other grown ups.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Camden
March 31, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not use this a typical highlighter. I actuakky put this on top of my primer and and under my foundation to get a nice glow. It looks absolutely beautiful and can actually be worn with just moisturizer. It gives a very healthy glow and doesn't leave you looking a shimmery mess.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this highlighter! It looks amazing even if I swipe it on with my fingers. It has a subtle pearl glow that looks amazing on my pale skin. I like that it twists up as a liquid. I've had it for several months and it's still going strong!
Amy C.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
May 11, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Okay so it's not my favorite but it's not bad, it's very shimmery and i just didn't get the flat finish that i wanted, it is long lasting but not good for oily skin, that's my opinion. I just really wasn't satisfied and definitely won't buy again!
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 30, 2017, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 13, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?