Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Jessy F.
Jessy F.

This literally is my favorite product because it stays on all day and really helps finish my makeup look. Makes me look put together even when I'm not.
amie d.
amie d.

This highlighter does give a shimmery finish and looks nice over foundation, however if you apply this under foundation it crumbles and docent blend.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Maybe it's just me but I can barely see it at all on my skin no pigment. Keeping but I just wish I could love it because the packaging is so pretty.
Hali F.
Hali F.

Amazing product!! Luminous, smooth,looks fabulous! I have olive skin tone and it looks so pretty when info my makeup highlights just the right way
Ria D.
Ria D.

Again, one of my favorite. I don't always use this but when I do my face looks so glowy and fresh. It always give me this simple but elegant look.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Edmonton, Alberta

This highlighter has a gorgeous pink undertone and is very bendable. It looks best on yellow-toned skin, but is still beautiful on all skin types!
Katya M.
Katya M.

Great highlighter! Easy to apply. Perfect for a lot of skin tones and the highlight stays on for the whole day. Soft shimmer and sheer. Recommend
DeeAnn E.
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA

Benefit highlighters are so great! Excellent shimmer. Slides on so nice and dries really quickly. Gives a great glow! Love the way that it wears!
Emily s.
Emily s.

I love that I can throw this in my purse and give myself a little glow touch up wherever I go. It's mess-free and the pinky hue is just right.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Rochester, NY

Highlight highlight highlight. .. makes you look like you have that you you dewy fresh some sun kissed glow. Its not caky or chalky looking
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now