Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #73 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
Martinez, CA
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:29 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tonesĀ
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
April 4, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is my all time favorite, go to highlighter. the cream is super easy to apply and blend out into a nice natural finish, I've repurchased this product twice and haven't found a con yet, both sheer and pigmented at the same time because you can build it up wether you want a natural look or something more glam
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Camden
March 31, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not use this a typical highlighter. I actuakky put this on top of my primer and and under my foundation to get a nice glow. It looks absolutely beautiful and can actually be worn with just moisturizer. It gives a very healthy glow and doesn't leave you looking a shimmery mess.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
May 13, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is an easy to use, easy to place highlighter that is subtle. I am not a fan of glittery highlighters that make you look like some 90's raver. I'm 38 and I work in an office, I just want my cheekbones to look nice. This works for me and other grown ups.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love this highlighter! It looks amazing even if I swipe it on with my fingers. It has a subtle pearl glow that looks amazing on my pale skin. I like that it twists up as a liquid. I've had it for several months and it's still going strong!
Amy C.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
May 11, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Okay so it's not my favorite but it's not bad, it's very shimmery and i just didn't get the flat finish that i wanted, it is long lasting but not good for oily skin, that's my opinion. I just really wasn't satisfied and definitely won't buy again!
Avery M.
Avery M.
seattle area
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 13, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is so glowy! The packaging is adorable and the dewyness is real! I love how creative this product is but I wouldn't recommend this for an oily skin type. I didn't ever repurchase this and I don't regret it. Honestly, the glow is okay and this product is pretty mediocre.
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 30, 2017, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 13, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?