BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #86 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Amy C.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so it's not my favorite but it's not bad, it's very shimmery and i just didn't get the flat finish that i wanted, it is long lasting but not good for oily skin, that's my opinion. I just really wasn't satisfied and definitely won't buy again!
Avery M.
Avery M.
Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so glowy! The packaging is adorable and the dewyness is real! I love how creative this product is but I wouldn't recommend this for an oily skin type. I didn't ever repurchase this and I don't regret it. Honestly, the glow is okay and this product is pretty mediocre.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Hebron, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it's liquid so I can use my blender for my whole routine. It is subtle, not overly sparkly. It just gives me a dewy look to my face. It's easy to blend and apply and it doesn't run out quickly. I'd definitely buy again.
nanci b.
nanci b.
durham
This is a very nice pearl colored higlight for a gentle glow. It is not shimmery, just glowy. It also looks very nautural on my skin. I have the liquid version of this and sometimes I will like to mix it with my foudation for an all over dewy skin which looks beautiful
Majelia A.
Majelia A.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so amazing! A little goes a long way and I love the texture and lightweight formula. It lasts me the full day and gives a healthy/natural glow. I wish it came in a trial size cause I'm obsessed but it's so pricey!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
New Castle, DE
I like this product, leaves a very nice shine, pigments a lot and the color is very nice. Its shimmery, but very nice, i like it BUT there are much better alternatives and much cheaper, it is NOT the best highlighter.
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey, but a really gorgeous highlighter. This gives the perfect shimmery pinky/pearly glow and it looks naturally light from within. I highly recommend this, the only downside (other than the price) is the wide size
Logann P.
Logann P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to use and gives you such a nice shimmer. A little goes a long way so build it up and don't expect to be able to remove it easily if you apply too much. It is a great highlighter to try just not my favourite.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful packaging. Just a little twist will bring up plenty of liquid highlighter to add a glow to your cheekbones. It has a shimmery finish with just a touch of faint pink color. Would work best for dry to normal skin types. Would highly recommend!
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty liquid pinky/pearly highlighter. It's a pretty fine shimmer. It's a liquid, so you can blend a little and make it more subtle, or lay it on thick for a super glory look. I really like it, but prefer powder highlighters.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?