BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter goes on beautifully and is a staple in my beauty arsenal! Not only is it amazingly pigmented and spreads like butter but it also have a very nice smell to it, super fresh and clean smell! The packaging is nice, Benefit always sells me with their super cute packaging and easy to figure out!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I really like this highlighter!  Although I usually prefer a powder over cream this one is not overly liquidy or creamy and dries fast.  I also really like the pearl shimmery color it leaves.  Only downside is I can't use it when it is overly hot and know I will be sweating because it is too shiney then!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Other than the fact that this smells really good, it works good too! I love to mix this with my foundation sometimes to give it a glow or I'll wear it alone when I don't feel like wearing any foundation! It has a nice golden/shimmer glow to it which is nice. Suitable best for med. skin tone
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great staying power, will last about 8 hours without touchup! Silky smooth, blends into skin flawlessly, the shimmer is natural looking, but pops when you are in the sun, it does not sit on top of skin, does not set in pores!
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tones
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This product is my all time favorite, go to highlighter. the cream is super easy to apply and blend out into a nice natural finish, I've repurchased this product twice and haven't found a con yet, both sheer and pigmented at the same time because you can build it up wether you want a natural look or something more glam
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Atco, NJ
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not use this a typical highlighter. I actuakky put this on top of my primer and and under my foundation to get a nice glow. It looks absolutely beautiful and can actually be worn with just moisturizer. It gives a very healthy glow and doesn't leave you looking a shimmery mess.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?