Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Blackville

This stuff is really easy to use and it makes me look soooo glowy. I always feel like a goddess when I have it on. It makes me feel really beautiful and radiant! :)
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL

Really love this highlighter! It makes me look great and it goes great with my medium skin tone. I this its easy to blend and doesn't easily fall off with my sweat.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA

Nice highlight for summer, gives a fresh dewy glow. Benefit makes great products that do what they're supposed to. This does the job, i love this on summer nights!
Carina G.
Carina G.
Phoenix, AZ

I bought this highlighter for my birthday and its not really amazing and worth the 30$ because its not a great highlighter. but it works great for a glowy primer.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.

This highliter is so cute and subtle! It looks so natural on the skin, I use it when I want to achieve a "no makeup" look but still have a light glow on my face.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA

This highlighter is okay. It's kinda watery and too pink for my personal taste and skin tone. I feel like the price point is high for what this product offers.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA

I love this product! It is so beautiful! I think that it is totally worth the money. I would purchase this again. I have bought it for my mom and she loved it.
C W.
C W.

My daughter uses this ans seems to really like it. There have been no complaints but she has not asked fo more yet. I think she found a brand she likes better
Heledd H.
Heledd H.

Great glow, apply on the brow bone after finishing my eye makeup and eyebrows to brighten up the look. Feels thick and wet when first applied but sets quickly
Taryn R.
Taryn R.

One of my favorite highlighters. It give a perfect pop to highlight my features. It lasts a long time as well. I always find it at ulta and it is a must have.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now