BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #86 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Dinorah D.
Dinorah D.
Great applicator. Doesn't take much to give your face a beautiful glow. Easy to apply and goes on smooth and evenly. I've always gotten compliments on it. I have recommended this to several of my friend who have loved it and who will not walking out of the house without a touch to complete their look. Awesome product.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
San Marcos, TX
This product is my all time favorite, go to highlighter. the cream is super easy to apply and blend out into a nice natural finish, I've repurchased this product twice and haven't found a con yet, both sheer and pigmented at the same time because you can build it up wether you want a natural look or something more glam
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like this one it's too sticky and wipes off pretty easily and it just feels weird when you put it on your face it's kind of like putting glue on its kind of strange the consistency
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Atco, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I do not use this a typical highlighter. I actuakky put this on top of my primer and and under my foundation to get a nice glow. It looks absolutely beautiful and can actually be worn with just moisturizer. It gives a very healthy glow and doesn't leave you looking a shimmery mess.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an easy to use, easy to place highlighter that is subtle. I am not a fan of glittery highlighters that make you look like some 90's raver. I'm 38 and I work in an office, I just want my cheekbones to look nice. This works for me and other grown ups.
Cønnie N.
Cønnie N.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This packaging is so pretty; the stick itself is so pretty and easy to apply and blend on my face. The color is absolutely gorgeous and I'd definitely buy it again. This is also a super affordable product that is good for my skin (I have oily skin).
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
This product is fantastic! I have very pale porcelain skin and I wanted a product to add a slight highlight along with helping me to get that perfect dewy glow, and this was just the thing. It has the right amount of shimmer and it shows up so well. I still use Watt's Up or my Hourglass highlighter when I use this product because this seems to make Watt's Up become enhanced or even out the Hourglass highlighter. I get compliments on it at work all the time. Girl Meets Pearl has nice packaging and you get to the product by twisting it up. You can apply it directly from the packaging, use a Beauty Blender, or a brush. I find that applying it directly from the package and then blending it with a brush is my preferred way. Give it a try if you haven't yet! My only warning is that I would NOT over apply it. You could definitely do that by accident and it could end up looking caked on your skin since it has a shimmer to it.
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
Pale girl's dream! I am very fair skinned and have sensitive, acne prone skin. It is a struggle for me to find any product that I like, let alone one that doesn't break me out. I am definitely a fan of this highlighter. The struggle is REAL when it comes to trying to find the right products to contour/highlight with my skin tone. And finding a subtle highlighter with that had some shimmer but wasn't overbearing was hard to do. I didn't want to look like a glazed donut or a grease pit, I wanted to look like a goddess. This is perfect! The perfect color, texture and radiant glow. You will not be disappointed. Using powder highlighters was not for me. It looked cakey, brought out my FLAWS (no one likes that) and didn't blend right into my highlight/contour. I thought liquid was not the way to go...I was wrong. Plus the packaging is adorable and this has lasted me 5+ months and I use it daily. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
I love this highlighter! It looks amazing even if I swipe it on with my fingers. It has a subtle pearl glow that looks amazing on my pale skin. I like that it twists up as a liquid. I've had it for several months and it's still going strong!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little thing is my makeup must have! It gives my cheeks just the right amount of rosy shimmer. I sometimes use it instead of blush and it makes the balls of my cheeks pop so much! It's a gorgeous product and looks great on your skin!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?