Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Vanessa L.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Antumn M.Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter uploaded by Jena H.See all 17 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #76 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it ve...This is definitely worth the m... 2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented ...Not pigmented enough, hard to ... 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's U...Watts up is more of a cream ba... 2 Answers
Photos (17)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Daranie P.
Daranie P.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
THIS IS BY FAR, MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! It gives such a natural, subtle look, which is what I go for. It could be worn on a daily basis, without you being judged for wearing "too much highlighter", which I am not saying is a bad thing, but I prefer a natural look on myself.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Whitehall
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I don't use this as a highlighter Nut I mix it into my foundation for a glowy look. It adds just a little oomph without being too over powering. It's slightly shimmery but not like a 13 year old at a school dance shimmery. The slightly pink tone adds a nice glow. It also smells like roses-to me that's a plus- I would say that it may be hard to blend if you're using it as a highlighter.
kara b.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
girl meets pearl is by far my favorite highlighter. it even suits my combination type skin. i love how the pale pink undertones match almost any skin color. it lasts long throughout the day. overall i am a repeat customer and i will continue to buy it.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This highlighter goes on beautifully and is a staple in my beauty arsenal! Not only is it amazingly pigmented and spreads like butter but it also have a very nice smell to it, super fresh and clean smell! The packaging is nice, Benefit always sells me with their super cute packaging and easy to figure out!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I really like this highlighter!  Although I usually prefer a powder over cream this one is not overly liquidy or creamy and dries fast.  I also really like the pearl shimmery color it leaves.  Only downside is I can't use it when it is overly hot and know I will be sweating because it is too shiney then!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Other than the fact that this smells really good, it works good too! I love to mix this with my foundation sometimes to give it a glow or I'll wear it alone when I don't feel like wearing any foundation! It has a nice golden/shimmer glow to it which is nice. Suitable best for med. skin tone
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Great staying power, will last about 8 hours without touchup! Silky smooth, blends into skin flawlessly, the shimmer is natural looking, but pops when you are in the sun, it does not sit on top of skin, does not set in pores!
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
Martinez, CA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is a beautiful liquid highlighter that adds the perfect amount of glow without being glittery. I would recommend for paler skin tones given that it is very pink. Has a fruity scent that I am not a big fan of but overall I love this product. Great natural glow for fair skin tones
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?