Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Bristol, VA

This is one of my favorite highlighters it's pigmented and wears beautifully! I just wish that it would blend a little better :)
Araceli V.
Araceli V.
Long beach, Ca

So creamy ! A little subtle highlight that it is. Looks so nice though definitely recommend especially the Watt's up highlight
Emily F.
Emily F.

I used this as a primer and I still saw it under my foundation. It's very pretty and it's a pearly white but very blendable
Helen L.
Helen L.

This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Mt Pleasant, SC

This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Paola B.
Paola B.

I wanna this product, i think that a girl everything would have a highlighter this is very nice, the face will look beauty
Zelis G.
Zelis G.
Sandston

Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Modesto, CA

I love adding this highlighter to my makeup look! I like to "shine bright like a diamond" and this does the job perfectly.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA

One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ

Love this product. It is perfect for the tiny bit of glow you desire. Use with foundation and blush for a final finish.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now