Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA

So pretty!!! It's a very golden peachy shade. Just the right amount of sparkle. This is super easy to blend able. I wear it everyday because I am heavy makeup user but I think this would be perfect for a date night!
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida

I got this in a travel size format. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. Somethings it shows up on my skin and others you can't see it on my skin. Maybe it would look better if I set it with a pressed highlighter.
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
Glasgow

Lovely colour for darker skin tones as it's more of a rose gold. Personally it stands out as being darker than my skin which isn't ideal... Also it's a but too watery for me and can tend to move my makeup around 👀
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This a beautiful highlighter! It has a pink tint to it and has a gorgeous shimmer. You can wear it as a highlighter, but I love to blend it with a BB cream to give an all over glow. It looks very natural that way.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

Got this as a gift. Applies like a dream. The consistency is a lot more watery than benefits high beam. I like it a lot more too. Very smooth application and blends into my foundation without totally disappearing
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY

This product is beautiful and can be used many ways. You can use it as a primer, mixed with foundation, or on top of your makeup as a traditional highlighter. Either way the color is beautiful. I would buy again.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

This highlighter is so cute and good on my skin! It's creamy, but not too much, it just adapts to my skin without changing my base, adds enough brightness without causing my face to look greasy, it's just great!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Belfair , Wa

Love this! Easy application adds instant shimmer and glow to wherever you want. Sheer color that adds great definition to cheek bones. Very easily to blend and apply to wherever you want, definitely a must have!
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX

Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
chloe e.
chloe e.

Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now