BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
sarah a.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
At first, I didn't know how I liked this. I liked the smell and the color, but I didn't know about the "shiny" or "sparkly" pay off on this. I even went and tried other brands before I used this more then 5 times. Though finally I went back to it and you know I think i had a bad impression first off for some reason. You do get some glow with this but I wouldn't say you are highlighted for the gods— it's very natural. The only thing that I would warn people about is that it's more pink then I expected. I use this as a highlighter/ blush. Putting this with blush would be too much. Also, my twist stick is sort of broken at least I hope that's what it is because trying to get this highlighter out of it is a FIGHT. Otherwise I really do love it and if you dont know about it.....take another chance!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
This. Is. Gorgeous! I got the little deluxe sample in a tube that comes with a kit a few years ago. I have nursed every last drop out of it. Why? Because it's like liquid gold, pearl to be exact. :) This is definitely my favorite liquid highlighter because it looks so pretty on the skin. The color is great on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would look on other skin tones. I think it will be worth it to go ahead and buy the full sized version of this when I run out. The tube is not my favorite to be honest because the user has very little control over how much comes out of it. Then I have to sit there trying to suck the extra back up into the tube. This stuff is worth the hassle!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very sweet thing! I like to use it as a base, with a beautiful glow) I put the foundation on top and get a beautiful smooth skin. Has a pearly, pink color and it makes skin color healthy and beautiful! And it also has a wonderful fragrance !
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
I love this highlight. It's subtle and perfect for an everyday natural look. I find it very easy to blend because it's so lightweight and sheer. I recommend this to everyone whether you want something subtle or highly pigmented with build able coverage, this is an amazing product.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Honolulu Hawaii
Thai product is suitable for mild people who wears daily makeup for work or for school the flow on this is basically an everyday glow it's not too harsh and I do believe it's long lasting and also build-able but if your going for a girls night out look I would prefer soemthing more blinding than this but over all product is nice it's not blinding very very mild and yeah that's basically it
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Whitehall
I don't use this as a highlighter Nut I mix it into my foundation for a glowy look. It adds just a little oomph without being too over powering. It's slightly shimmery but not like a 13 year old at a school dance shimmery. The slightly pink tone adds a nice glow. It also smells like roses-to me that's a plus- I would say that it may be hard to blend if you're using it as a highlighter.
Daranie P.
Daranie P.
THIS IS BY FAR, MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! It gives such a natural, subtle look, which is what I go for. It could be worn on a daily basis, without you being judged for wearing "too much highlighter", which I am not saying is a bad thing, but I prefer a natural look on myself.
kara b.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
girl meets pearl is by far my favorite highlighter. it even suits my combination type skin. i love how the pale pink undertones match almost any skin color. it lasts long throughout the day. overall i am a repeat customer and i will continue to buy it.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite highlighters! It's a gorgeous pink champagne color that adds highlight without being overpowering, and it can be built up if wanted. I love the packaging. I have very fair skin with neutral leaning cool undertones, and I love the way this looks. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This highlighter gives me life!! Yass! By by far my fave highlighter hands down. I blend it easily with my finger and I swear it gives me a young fresh face. It can be built up if you decide to put a powder highlighter over. I can't live with out this product!!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?