BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
I love the creaminess of the formula of this highlighter. It is great for dry skin since it helps to hydrate the skin as well. I do wish the formula was a pit more pigmented because it is a very subtle shimmer. I would recommend this if you are going for a more natural shine to the skin.
EZX Anna C.
This is a very sweet thing! I like to use it as a base, with a beautiful glow) I put the foundation on top and get a beautiful smooth skin. Has a pearly, pink color and it makes skin color healthy and beautiful! And it also has a wonderful fragrance !
Noelle W.
I love this highlight. It's subtle and perfect for an everyday natural look. I find it very easy to blend because it's so lightweight and sheer. I recommend this to everyone whether you want something subtle or highly pigmented with build able coverage, this is an amazing product.
Sophia C.
Honolulu Hawaii
Thai product is suitable for mild people who wears daily makeup for work or for school the flow on this is basically an everyday glow it's not too harsh and I do believe it's long lasting and also build-able but if your going for a girls night out look I would prefer soemthing more blinding than this but over all product is nice it's not blinding very very mild and yeah that's basically it
Daranie P.
THIS IS BY FAR, MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER! It gives such a natural, subtle look, which is what I go for. It could be worn on a daily basis, without you being judged for wearing "too much highlighter", which I am not saying is a bad thing, but I prefer a natural look on myself.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful packaging. Just a little twist will bring up plenty of liquid highlighter to add a glow to your cheekbones. It has a shimmery finish with just a touch of faint pink color. Would work best for dry to normal skin types. Would highly recommend!
Alexis J.
Whitehall
I don't use this as a highlighter Nut I mix it into my foundation for a glowy look. It adds just a little oomph without being too over powering. It's slightly shimmery but not like a 13 year old at a school dance shimmery. The slightly pink tone adds a nice glow. It also smells like roses-to me that's a plus- I would say that it may be hard to blend if you're using it as a highlighter.
kara b.
Shelburne, VT
girl meets pearl is by far my favorite highlighter. it even suits my combination type skin. i love how the pale pink undertones match almost any skin color. it lasts long throughout the day. overall i am a repeat customer and i will continue to buy it.
Jackie K.
This highlighter is AMAZING! It also lasts forever ! I purchased this product about 3+ years ago and I use it every day!! It adds an amazing highlight to my cheekbones without being too heavy! I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
I love benefit products and highlighter is a must in makeup these days! I love this highlighter it's great for dry skin cause it's a liquid! I apply with a beauty blender and glow all day long! It's more of a sheer glow but very pretty!
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?