Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (9)
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is a great highlighter for a quick and easy application when you're first starting out. The applicator gets blobby, so watch out, but this product has a good shimmer, that's not sparkly.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan, UT

This was one of the first highlighters I I purchased and I fell in love. A tube of this lasts for such a long time because a little goes a long way. It looks flawless on every skin type.
Tree W.
Tree W.

I like this because it gives a light shine.. its perfect for casual makeup days. it doesn't work well over powder. its best used after putting on moisturizer and before your powder.
Finley T.
Finley T.

A nice highlighter. Sometimes I feel like I have to put a lot on to be able to see it at all. The pink color is really flattering and will probably look good on any skin tone
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Great highlighter!! I'm a highlighter junky but this is one of my faves. A little bit gives a lot of glowy payoff!! Not too pink it's a subtle sheer glow! Highly recommend!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL

I love soft looking highlighters that are not too harsh and this one meets my standards it also goes on very smoothly and can be worn on top of your foundation love this
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC

This is an amazing pink highlighter for anyone who is looking for one. I prefer to use this product on the tip of my nose and it does wonders for my face! I am obsessed!
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY

WORTH IT! Awesome product and stays on forever! I really like the way this product makes my skin glow, it's perfect with a basic foundation. It's totally an essential!
Nisma A.
Nisma A.
Kastrup, Kastrup

I have been obsessed with the radiant, glowy, dewy skin lately and this product just make me glow like nobodys business!! a little goes a loooong way ahahah. I love it
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now