Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
I love this stuff! It's the perfect way to finish off your makeup giving you a warm, beautiful glow.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Great for a light pink highlighter for neutral days and gives a nice pink hue for a healthy glow
tressa h.
tressa h.
This is the most beautiful highlight i ever seen and is such good quality. I would so buy again
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
I love this but it exaggerates my texture and it's very easy to go overboard with this product
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite highlighters it's creamy and sets in place for a perfect subtle highlight
Jessica  O.
Jessica O.
Springville, AL
Love this highlighter, it's very soft and creamy, blends very well and isn't overpowering.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
Nov. 25, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
love this for a quick glow on the go. easy to work with and apply. a beautiful shade too
Diana T.
Diana T.
Shady Spring, WV
Nov. 29, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I like this highlighter. It goes on south, blends well and has a really pretty shimmer.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
I really love this highliter. it is one of my all time favorites. it is so pretty!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?