Add a Photo

#59 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (17)
Flowery Branch, GA

LOVE THIS! I like the Becca ones better, but this one is awesome too. You won't be disappointed but there are better options out there!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love to use this product mixed in with my foundation, just because it's a little too pink for me to use as a highlighter on its own.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Endicott, NY

I love how this dial up pearl-like illuminator goes on. It's so smooth. It's a bit too subtle for me though. I love exaggerated looks.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

Is very easy to apply because is a stick. You need to deal with powder highlight because is creamy. Is very pigmented and glow a lot.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.

Love this to prime my entire face and add a glow that pops through under foundation. It's very glowy and natural with a pink sheen.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

Let's just begin with, I LOVE BENEFIT! And this highlighter is no exception. It's glowy, glossy, and jus the right amount of shine.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Love this, sometimes instead of using foundation and running out the door, i put this on. wish it wasn't so expensive, easy to apply
sammy f.
sammy f.
Boulder, CO

I am not one for the shine, but this is awesome! It give that perfect fresh looking shine. So important for certain nights!!!!!!!!
Kearny, NJ

This is my favorite highlighter to layer, almost as a primer for powder highlight. It is also beautiful on its own as a highlight.
Mariel D.
Mariel D.
Doral, FL

the benefic girl meets pearl highlighter is the best highlighter you can even dream of, with only a little bit you'll be radiant.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now