BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #86 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite highlighters it's creamy and sets in place for a perfect subtle highlight
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
love this for a quick glow on the go. easy to work with and apply. a beautiful shade too
Diana T.
Diana T.
Shady Spring, WV
I like this highlighter. It goes on south, blends well and has a really pretty shimmer.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Paramus, NJ
I first used this product as a highlighter on my cheekbones and it did the job fine. It's a soft, subtly pinky shimmer. Then I read somewhere that this can also be used as a "primer" or base all over the skin or mixed with foundation to give your entire face a glow - I far prefer this way of using it. When applied directly onto the skin or mixed with moisturizer, it gives you a really nice glow all over. But at the end of the day, it's just an average performing product and I would probably not repurchase.
Cecille W.
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this when I'm going for a subtle, natural glow. It's not as shimmery as powder highlighters, and it's exactly as described - like a 'pearly' sheen. I've had this for so many years now, way before highlighting the face was even in so I didn't use this for a while. But I recently found it again and I love to use this as an everyday type of highlighter.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. It's a twist up and the product comes out through tiny holes at the top, but since I've had it for so long, product only comes out of a few holes on the side. The surface area of the top is also too big for me to use it directly on my face, so I usually use my fingers to dab the product onto my cheekbones and brow bone. Really easy to blend and I love the fact that it's not too shimmery. I recommend this to people who are looking for a highlighter that gives a natural and dewy look.
sarah a.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
At first, I didn't know how I liked this. I liked the smell and the color, but I didn't know about the "shiny" or "sparkly" pay off on this. I even went and tried other brands before I used this more then 5 times. Though finally I went back to it and you know I think i had a bad impression first off for some reason. You do get some glow with this but I wouldn't say you are highlighted for the gods— it's very natural. The only thing that I would warn people about is that it's more pink then I expected. I use this as a highlighter/ blush. Putting this with blush would be too much. Also, my twist stick is sort of broken at least I hope that's what it is because trying to get this highlighter out of it is a FIGHT. Otherwise I really do love it and if you dont know about it.....take another chance!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Is. Gorgeous! I got the little deluxe sample in a tube that comes with a kit a few years ago. I have nursed every last drop out of it. Why? Because it's like liquid gold, pearl to be exact. :) This is definitely my favorite liquid highlighter because it looks so pretty on the skin. The color is great on my pale skin. I am not sure how it would look on other skin tones. I think it will be worth it to go ahead and buy the full sized version of this when I run out. The tube is not my favorite to be honest because the user has very little control over how much comes out of it. Then I have to sit there trying to suck the extra back up into the tube. This stuff is worth the hassle!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very sweet thing! I like to use it as a base, with a beautiful glow) I put the foundation on top and get a beautiful smooth skin. Has a pearly, pink color and it makes skin color healthy and beautiful! And it also has a wonderful fragrance !
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
I love this highlight. It's subtle and perfect for an everyday natural look. I find it very easy to blend because it's so lightweight and sheer. I recommend this to everyone whether you want something subtle or highly pigmented with build able coverage, this is an amazing product.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Honolulu Hawaii
Thai product is suitable for mild people who wears daily makeup for work or for school the flow on this is basically an everyday glow it's not too harsh and I do believe it's long lasting and also build-able but if your going for a girls night out look I would prefer soemthing more blinding than this but over all product is nice it's not blinding very very mild and yeah that's basically it
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?