BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Amber P.
I'm not much for fussy makeup beyond the basicas. This highlighter, though, offer a lovely shimmer if you place it correctly just on the brow bone and the lower, outer ridge of the eye socket/high cheekbone. it's soft and offer just a hint of a shimmer and bring out natural beauty and catch the light. I do enjoy it for special occasions.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
This is a very highly pigmented highlighter. A little goes a long way. It blends good but make sure your skin is well moisturized as it tends to grab on to dry patches. Other than that, it is very pretty.
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
Bailey D.
This is the cutest packaging and what first drew me in. After using the actual product I knew I couldn't stop. It gives you such a subtle glow. It's almost mesmerizing! It's different from traditional powder and makes it easier to blend into the areas you want it.
Kay A.
Renton, WA
This rose gold glow highlighter is a go to in my makeup bag. I'll add some on top of foundation for spot highlighting, but my favorite is to mix it in with my foundation as I'm applying - I always get ccompliments on my glowing skin with Girl Meets Pearl!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girl Meets Pearl is a beautiful champagney pink liquid highlighter. I use a dab mixed in with my foundation and it gives the whole face a lovely glow. It's my most used liquid highlighter. The packaging is a bit weird but I've grown to really like it.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
Love using this both under and over my makeup but I sometimes feel like it leaves a sticky feeling on my cheekbones. The pearl color is unlike any other highlighter i've tried and works with my warn toned skin, which i was unsure if it would.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
J M.
“Glowing, not pinky, cream, easy”
I absolutely love this highlighter, the texture and shape makes it so easy to apply, and it glides easily on. I use this on my cheekbones with hoola in the hollows on my cheeks, and the amount of compliments I've had since using it is amazing. I love that it is a neutral shade with no pinky tones, so it looks natural on, but still glows in the light.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Girl Meets Pearl! This is a great combination for those who wear liquid foundation. It gives such a beautiful iridescence on your cheeks. It's beautiful.
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?