Add a Photo
Photos (17)
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA
Such a great pigmented highlighter! I like to use on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose for a nice dewy look
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
Benefit has recently become my favorite makeup brand and I am looking forward to giving this highlighter a try!
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Ashland, OR
Jan. 22, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I line the color of this highlighter a lot. However, it's messy and hard to apply so I don't use it very often.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Good highlighter but I prefer watts up by benefit. Same price level but a better fit for a darker complexion
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Liberty, TX
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pretty good for a cream highlighter but I feel like it's comparable to drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love the Benefit line. All of their products are great- including this highlighter. One of my favorites.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Long Beach, CA
Lovely naturally highlight not super golden or anything . A soft pink and looks more natural less dramatic
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Really pretty for eye highlighter. Stays on long and feels weightless. Not too bright. Sutle and natural.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Mundelein, Il
Perfect for a glam night out. Gives me a dewy- straight from the beach look. Great compliment to bronzer.
sara G.
sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?