BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
😍😍😍😍😍😍 The best thing I have ever bought! I use this product almost everyday. It give you a natural glow. I recommend this product to all my friends and family not I am recommending you to give it a swirl.
Kiara R.
I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have such mixed feelings! It REALLY highlights. I would almost say it's glittery and that's the only reason I'm iffy. I only use this on days when I want a really intense highlight. It does what it claims to do though and it also has a nice scent.
Lindsay W.
I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
A lot of people LOVE this highlighter so I was excited to try it, but it did nothing for me at all! Nothing showed up on my face no matter what I did, there was just no glow at all. I gave it to a friend who loved it so maybe it's just not meant to be for me personally.
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Alexandra García A.

I love him! looks natural , it's beautiful color, goes a long , perfect for days on which you want to go natural and shiny, its price is excellent and lasts much skin if it seals well , it gives the appearance that you have cast brilliantine school and doing well to various skin tones
Allison M.
I've tried so many highlighters and this is by far my favorite. It quickly became a beauty staple that I can't go without. It gives my complexion a dewy summer glow by a couple dabs on my cheekbones. Wonderful product. I highly recommend!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Lovely highlighter. This product gives a nice highlight that isn't shimmery, but gives a glow effect. The price for the amount of product is where I take issue, but I recommend. It blends in seamlessly as well. I wouldn't buy again but am happy to have tried it.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I love this cream highlighter! When I bought this, I had a hard time choosing between a pink or gold undertone. I'm glad I made the choice I did! The finish is shimmery and really pretty. I would recommend this to others and purchase again.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?