Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida

I got this in a travel size format. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. Somethings it shows up on my skin and others you can't see it on my skin. Maybe it would look better if I set it with a pressed highlighter.
Elyse M.
Elyse M.
Glasgow

Lovely colour for darker skin tones as it's more of a rose gold. Personally it stands out as being darker than my skin which isn't ideal... Also it's a but too watery for me and can tend to move my makeup around πŸ‘€
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This a beautiful highlighter! It has a pink tint to it and has a gorgeous shimmer. You can wear it as a highlighter, but I love to blend it with a BB cream to give an all over glow. It looks very natural that way.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY

This product is beautiful and can be used many ways. You can use it as a primer, mixed with foundation, or on top of your makeup as a traditional highlighter. Either way the color is beautiful. I would buy again.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

This highlighter is so cute and good on my skin! It's creamy, but not too much, it just adapts to my skin without changing my base, adds enough brightness without causing my face to look greasy, it's just great!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Belfair, WA

Love this! Easy application adds instant shimmer and glow to wherever you want. Sheer color that adds great definition to cheek bones. Very easily to blend and apply to wherever you want, definitely a must have!
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX

Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
chloe e.
chloe e.

Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Fredericksburg, VA

Great highlighter!! I use this over my foundation and it provides the lightest sheen that is not overwhelming. It is sheer so it just provides a great luminous look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Jamece H.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now