BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Highlighter

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when a...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Rose R.
Rose R.
Charlotte, NC
Good for a night out. I wouldn't use it for everyday makeup because of all the shine to it. But very pretty on the skin
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Paola C.
Paola C.
I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL
Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
Bobbie V.
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA
Such a great pigmented highlighter! I like to use on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose for a nice dewy look
Sydney O.
Sydney O.
Ashland, OR
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I line the color of this highlighter a lot. However, it's messy and hard to apply so I don't use it very often.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Washington, DC
Good highlighter but I prefer watts up by benefit. Same price level but a better fit for a darker complexion
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Pretty good for a cream highlighter but I feel like it's comparable to drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Long Beach, CA
Lovely naturally highlight not super golden or anything . A soft pink and looks more natural less dramatic
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I love the Benefit line. All of their products are great- including this highlighter. One of my favorites.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?