BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #86 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good for a cream highlighter but I feel like it's comparable to drug store brands at cheaper prices.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Long Beach, CA
Lovely naturally highlight not super golden or anything . A soft pink and looks more natural less dramatic
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the Benefit line. All of their products are great- including this highlighter. One of my favorites.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Mundelein, Il
Perfect for a glam night out. Gives me a dewy- straight from the beach look. Great compliment to bronzer.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Really pretty for eye highlighter. Stays on long and feels weightless. Not too bright. Sutle and natural.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glow it's so sheer and natural. Also I'm pale so this looks good on my not like golden highlights
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this highlighter it makes the highlight look really natural like I'm glowing with in my skin
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Great for a light pink highlighter for neutral days and gives a nice pink hue for a healthy glow
tressa h.
tressa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most beautiful highlight i ever seen and is such good quality. I would so buy again
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
I love this but it exaggerates my texture and it's very easy to go overboard with this product
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
How do you apply this?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?