Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Emma V.
Emma V.
Surrey

I just love stick highlighters there easy to apply blend well. I love This products pinky undertone it gives my face some extra color. It's kind of sheer and very sparkles. A down fall of this product is that it doesn't wear all day.
halima b.
halima b.

One of my favorite staple highlighting products! i use a dab of this on each cheekbone, my temples and occasionaly on my cupids bow. on those extra glam days, i like to top it off with some powder highlight too! really makes it pop!
Keri T.
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN

Got a sample of this and was so excited to finally try it. Be careful as it's very easy to over apply. I usually just dot this on and blend in by hand or with a beauty blender. This is great stuff and not overly shimmery / glittery.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mayerthorpe, Alberta

This is a liquid highlighter that is very pigmented. It has a pink sheen to it so when I do use it I don't need to apply any or very little blush. Not my favourite, I prefer pressed powder compacts, but I'm happy with this purchase.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

I find this product a bit over-rated when there are so many comparable or better pressed or powder highlights. Or even cream highlights in a compact form that are more hygenic. I would use my fingers anyway to tap this highlight on.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Kissimmee, FL

I WANTED TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH BUT NEVER QUITE FELT IN LOVE WITH IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG.. IT IS A GREAT PRODUCT, BUT I FEEL THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE. IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS, DO WHAT I DID FIRST AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This really didn't show up all that much on me during my normal tan months, but what the sun is up and shining on my ivory (yellow undertone- Vietnamese) skin it will highlight. However during winter it's pretty null and void. :|
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I really like this I've used it for so long it is so niceit's sheer it does what it's supposed to do I recommend it to anybody it's easy to apply easy to blend it's affordable you can get it at Sephora or Whereveryou buy make up
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Woodstock, GA

I was nervous at first about this highlighter but it actually worked very well. I had some slight difficulty applying and didn't feel like it lasted long enough for a night out. I'm not sure I would purchase this again, sorry !
Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ

Simple to apply overtop makeup. Easily blendable with your finger. I was complimented on my hilighter being "on point" by a cosmetologist just a week ago and the best part is it's the most brainless part of my makeup routine!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Houma, LA

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now