Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick, NJ

I like this product a lot and have been using it for several years now! It delivers a natural subtle glow, and the liquids formula easily blends into your skin. I would buy this again!
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

This is my favorite liquid highlighter that I own. This was actually my first highlighter that I bought. I think it looks really pretty and I like the kind of debt texture.
Julie M.
Julie M.

Great highlighter!! I'm a highlighter junky but this is one of my faves. A little bit gives a lot of glowy payoff!! Not too pink it's a subtle sheer glow! Highly recommend!
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC

This is an amazing pink highlighter for anyone who is looking for one. I prefer to use this product on the tip of my nose and it does wonders for my face! I am obsessed!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL

I love soft looking highlighters that are not too harsh and this one meets my standards it also goes on very smoothly and can be worn on top of your foundation love this
Gab B.
Gab B.
Staten Island, NY

WORTH IT! Awesome product and stays on forever! I really like the way this product makes my skin glow, it's perfect with a basic foundation. It's totally an essential!
Rebecca-Ann G.
Rebecca-Ann G.
Ephrata, PA

Best highlight on the market. It blends very very good and you can even create a very natural look. It also works great for a more bold look like a night makeup.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY

I love Girl Meets Pearl! This is a great combination for those who wear liquid foundation. It gives such a beautiful iridescence on your cheeks. It's beautiful.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA

I love this product! It is so beautiful! I think that it is totally worth the money. I would purchase this again. I have bought it for my mom and she loved it.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA

This item is one of my favorite highlighters it's super moisturizing and it works great for my dark skin. I mix it with my liquid foundation I love it so much
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now