Add a Photo

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (16)
Claudia P.
Claudia P.

Got this as a gift. Applies like a dream. The consistency is a lot more watery than benefits high beam. I like it a lot more too. Very smooth application and blends into my foundation without totally disappearing
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Belfair , Wa

Love this! Easy application adds instant shimmer and glow to wherever you want. Sheer color that adds great definition to cheek bones. Very easily to blend and apply to wherever you want, definitely a must have!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

This highlighter is so cute and good on my skin! It's creamy, but not too much, it just adapts to my skin without changing my base, adds enough brightness without causing my face to look greasy, it's just great!
chloe e.
chloe e.

Love this cream highlight. A little goes a long way when you want a natural looking highlight. I use this with every look and it is amazing every time with no transfer. It also works well with most foundations.
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX

Sofia J.
Sofia J.
Owings, MD

This product gives your face a healthy glow. It actually is great for using as a primer under your foundation. It is quite sheer though which makes it perfect as a primer. I don't regret buying this product.
Jamece H.
Jamece H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

I love this stuff! great for any complexion. I think it's a little too pearlescent on its on, why I gave it 4 stars. however mix a little with your favorite concealer or foundation & be ready to turn heads.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Tallahassee, FL

This is the perfect shade and amount of shine to mix with foundation or just wear as a light highlight. It gives off a more natural glow than other types of highlighter, from both Benefit and other brands.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ The best thing I have ever bought! I use this product almost everyday. It give you a natural glow. I recommend this product to all my friends and family not I am recommending you to give it a swirl.
MsCookie M.
MsCookie M.
Los Angeles , Ca

You can use this under your foundation for a slight glow effect or mixed in with your foundation for a more jlo dewy glow I absolutely love it it's not greasy or drying very comfortable on my skin 5stars!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now