BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #88 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Los iluminadores son lo mas TOP de la tendencia 2016. Es un iluminador muy famoso debido a que es un color champagne con brillitos súper chiquitos en dorado, que queda muy bonito cuando se aplica. Lo malo de este producto es su precio ya que es muy costoso, pero del resto es una buena inversión.
allison v.
I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
LACIE S.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product for low-key days when i want to toss on some BB Cream and highlighter and go! The only downside to this is that I'm not a big fan of the packaging as you have to twist the product for it to come out. A few of the holes in the packaging became clogged.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA
This is the highlighter I began using (before I knew hot actually use highlighter) and I do love it! It leaves a great pink/champagne highlight. I do recommend using it at night as sometimes, during the day it can come off as a little too pink. The only reason why I'm giving this four stars is because of the price.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a beautiful highlighter! It has a pink tint to it and has a gorgeous shimmer. You can wear it as a highlighter, but I love to blend it with a BB cream to give an all over glow. It looks very natural that way.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I love this highlighter. I'm not a fan of the super shiny highlight I've seen on social media. I find that I don't want to look like a light bulb. This highlighter is subtle and has a natural glowy sheen to it. I think it looks quite beautiful with natural make up.
Lucía G.
Trujillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit is one of the best brands I know, their products have a good finish. This country is well known and everyone likes, I am no exception. Actually I have not an illuminator but it looks good, I love a lot of these products, really are lovely, 5 star and more!
Kiara R.
I love this highlighter! It goes on the skin so well and leaves the perfect glow. This is my favorite highlighter that Benefit has ever come out with and it lasts for a long time! Also, you receive a lot of product so it is worth the price in my opinion.
Lindsay W.
I love this highlighter. It's beautiful and gives a soft glow to the skin. I especially like to mix it with my foundation or for a quick glow I put a little above my blush. This is great for most fair to medium skin tones and would highly recommend.
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great subtle highlight! I love using this for daytime at work and stuff. It's not super intense, but I like it still! I got a sample in a gift set and probably won't get another one full size. I normally apply with a damp sponge and my fingers :)
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?