Add a Photo
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Jan. 13, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
This is lovely on the bow of the lip above anything else. It is so gorgeous and looks pretty natural but is very build-able
Helen L.
Helen L.
This gives a beautiful, warm glow. I like how moisturizing it feels when applied. I favor this over Watts Up and High Beam.
Paola B.
Paola B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 14, 2017, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
I wanna this product, i think that a girl everything would have a highlighter this is very nice, the face will look beauty
Zelis G.
Zelis G.
Sandston
Oct. 24, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Ahh i absolutely adored this product, it highlighted my face perfectly! Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Betty C.
Betty C.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite liquid highlighters. Gives a beautiful natural glow. A little goes a long way and lasts all day long.
Rose R.
Rose R.
Charlotte, NC
Good for a night out. I wouldn't use it for everyday makeup because of all the shine to it. But very pretty on the skin
Erin S.
Erin S.
tucson, AZ
Love this product. It is perfect for the tiny bit of glow you desire. Use with foundation and blush for a final finish.
Paola C.
Paola C.
I've seen so many different looks using this highlighter and I LOVE IT! Looks amazing and it gives you a flawless look
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL
Benefit is one of my favorites in makeup, too pricey for what theya re, but effective just like others.will use again.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Oct. 25, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
Love it. I have to restrain myself from going overboard. Super pretty finished look and doesn't move around your face.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?