BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ

Packaging is a bit sloppy, but the actual product is very nice. I usually opt for powder highlighters, but this one is perfect for mixing with your foundation or dabbing on top of a BB cream for a really glowy finish. The product comes out a pink hue, but when you rub or pat it into the skin, it melts into a beautiful pearly/gold sheen. A lot of highlighters that are more gold toned tend to be quite pigmented, and can easily be overused. I feel like this highlighter has more of a shine than a sparkle to it. It's not a chunky or glittery product. It's much more fool proof if you are going for the "dewy" look.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
So I originally went to Ulta to buy Watts Up from benefit but they were sold out! So I got this instead. At first I wasn't too impressed with it. (I was mainly use to powder highlighters) I started to warm up to it when I didn't want to do a full face but still wanted to look refresh. This makes for a dewy soft glow. I only use it once in awhile still a die hard powder girl.
Alia T.
Berkeley, CA
I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
THIS IS THE BEST!!!! I use it every single day. I use it right below brows to make my brows pop and then on the highlight areas of my face. It is not expensive, forget the price, but I didn't think it was extreme. A little goes a long way too! Would recommend to anyone as it isn't greasy, and works great! Love how it makes my face look.
Amy Y.
I really love the subtle sheen that this highlighter gives! I was never a huge fan of liquid highlighters, but this one is very nice and not too liquidy that you can't control where it goes. I only have a sample size, so I cannot speak to the full-size applicator, I could imagine it being either very useful or very inconvenient.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA
I don't have a good time waster for but the only thing way of saying ooooo and his family in a my my friends to play the piano is not an easy to play the piano is not an easy to play it for me but I'm so tired and one in my room for a few other side oooh to get OoooH and his colleagues at a time when we get OOoohhh ooooooooooooo
Monique M.
Philadelphia, PA
Girl meets pear is one of my favorite highlighters, it gives my brown skin a beautiful healthy glow. Its super easy to apply you can use your fingers and dab it on, but i like to use it with a highlight brush. its shimmery but not to much a little goes a long way i would recommend it to anyone it works great with all skin tones
allison v.
I love this highlighter it honestly one of my favorites! You don't have to use a brush it to put it on. To get the product out its a twist really simple to use. This will look great on anyone! I have had the same one for a while now and its still going strong so it lasts awhile. I would definitely buy this product again. :)
Maggie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it give you a dewy look?