Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
Columbia, MO

Pale girl's dream! I am very fair skinned and have sensitive, acne prone skin. It is a struggle for me to find any product that I like, let alone one that doesn't break me out. I am definitely a fan of this highlighter. The struggle is REAL when it comes to trying to find the right products to contour/highlight with my skin tone. And finding a subtle highlighter with that had some shimmer but wasn't overbearing was hard to do. I didn't want to look like a glazed donut or a grease pit, I wanted to look like a goddess. This is perfect! The perfect color, texture and radiant glow. You will not be disappointed. Using powder highlighters was not for me. It looked cakey, brought out my FLAWS (no one likes that) and didn't blend right into my highlight/contour. I thought liquid was not the way to go...I was wrong. Plus the packaging is adorable and this has lasted me 5+ months and I use it daily. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL

This product is fantastic! I have very pale porcelain skin and I wanted a product to add a slight highlight along with helping me to get that perfect dewy glow, and this was just the thing. It has the right amount of shimmer and it shows up so well. I still use Watt's Up or my Hourglass highlighter when I use this product because this seems to make Watt's Up become enhanced or even out the Hourglass highlighter. I get compliments on it at work all the time. Girl Meets Pearl has nice packaging and you get to the product by twisting it up. You can apply it directly from the packaging, use a Beauty Blender, or a brush. I find that applying it directly from the package and then blending it with a brush is my preferred way. Give it a try if you haven't yet! My only warning is that I would NOT over apply it. You could definitely do that by accident and it could end up looking caked on your skin since it has a shimmer to it.
Stef P.
Stef P.
st hyacinthe, QC

I began using Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter after seeing an interview with Sarah Rafferty (actress, plays Donna on Suits) she said they were using this on set and well, she is about my age and my complexion. Being in my late 30s I have to be careful because some products end up looking like chalk on my skin and make my tiny wrinkles more apparent.
Well, for a year now I've been OBSESSED with this product! At first I thought it was going to be way shimmery like the other Highlighter I tried but no, this one is just perfect. I can even use it to go to work. I ended up with the flu and then another bad virus last winter and this was in my "SOS healthy glow" makeup kit! LOL! I know it may seems a bit expensive but not once I regretted buying it.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Milwaukee, WI

Packaging is a bit sloppy, but the actual product is very nice. I usually opt for powder highlighters, but this one is perfect for mixing with your foundation or dabbing on top of a BB cream for a really glowy finish. The product comes out a pink hue, but when you rub or pat it into the skin, it melts into a beautiful pearly/gold sheen. A lot of highlighters that are more gold toned tend to be quite pigmented, and can easily be overused. I feel like this highlighter has more of a shine than a sparkle to it. It's not a chunky or glittery product. It's much more fool proof if you are going for the "dewy" look.
Anahir M.
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua

I first used this product as a highlighter on my cheekbones and it did the job fine. It's a soft, subtly pinky shimmer. Then I read somewhere that this can also be used as a "primer" or base all over the skin or mixed with foundation to give your entire face a glow - I far prefer this way of using it. When applied directly onto the skin or mixed with moisturizer, it gives you a really nice glow all over. But at the end of the day, it's just an average performing product and I would probably not repurchase.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Paramus, NJ

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Langley

I had high hopes for this product. It's affordable and has great packaging, but it really ended up being a dud for me, which was surprising since I usually have positive experiences with Benefit Cosmetic products. My biggest issue was it didn't really show up on my skin, so it ended up being useless to me. I also wasn't a fan of the general look or texture when applied over my foundation. I think if you have a darker skin tone you might have a better result but for me it was a no go.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Eight Mile , AL

I absolutely love this highlighter! The formula is really nice & it creates a gorgeous subtle shimmery glow! It's very quick-drying, stays put for hours, & doesn't smear or smudge. It's easy to apply with a finger (dab a small amount on quickly) or use a stippling brush. I prefer to use it on my upper cheek bones & sometimes also apply a small amount to brow bones. It is definitely worth the price, you really only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time!
Reid H.
Reid H.
British Columbia

Beautiful highlight. The nice thing is that if you can build up this product by applying a few layers, or have it nice and subtle by using a small amount. It's perfect for going out or just an every day glow. My skin is very fair and I have red undertones, so I was slightly worried about using this highlight as it has a rose hue to it but I find it blends so nicely and doesn't leave any color visible on my skin - just a nice shine. Not glittery either!
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON

It took me absolutely forever to get through this product, so it lasts a long time for the price. This is a good liquid highlight if you are looking for a very subtle effect. It definitely is not an obvious highlight. I used it under my foundation to add an extra 'glow' and still applied extra highlighter of other brands on top as normal. I would not purchase this again, but if you want a natural looking highlight, give it a try.
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA

Does it give you a dewy look?

Join Now