Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
Steelville, MO

Pale girl's dream! I am very fair skinned and have sensitive, acne prone skin. It is a struggle for me to find any product that I like, let alone one that doesn't break me out. I am definitely a fan of this highlighter. The struggle is REAL when it comes to trying to find the right products to contour/highlight with my skin tone. And finding a subtle highlighter with that had some shimmer but wasn't overbearing was hard to do. I didn't want to look like a glazed donut or a grease pit, I wanted to look like a goddess. This is perfect! The perfect color, texture and radiant glow. You will not be disappointed. Using powder highlighters was not for me. It looked cakey, brought out my FLAWS (no one likes that) and didn't blend right into my highlight/contour. I thought liquid was not the way to go...I was wrong. Plus the packaging is adorable and this has lasted me 5+ months and I use it daily. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL

This product is fantastic! I have very pale porcelain skin and I wanted a product to add a slight highlight along with helping me to get that perfect dewy glow, and this was just the thing. It has the right amount of shimmer and it shows up so well. I still use Watt's Up or my Hourglass highlighter when I use this product because this seems to make Watt's Up become enhanced or even out the Hourglass highlighter. I get compliments on it at work all the time. Girl Meets Pearl has nice packaging and you get to the product by twisting it up. You can apply it directly from the packaging, use a Beauty Blender, or a brush. I find that applying it directly from the package and then blending it with a brush is my preferred way. Give it a try if you haven't yet! My only warning is that I would NOT over apply it. You could definitely do that by accident and it could end up looking caked on your skin since it has a shimmer to it.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Milwaukee, WI

Packaging is a bit sloppy, but the actual product is very nice. I usually opt for powder highlighters, but this one is perfect for mixing with your foundation or dabbing on top of a BB cream for a really glowy finish. The product comes out a pink hue, but when you rub or pat it into the skin, it melts into a beautiful pearly/gold sheen. A lot of highlighters that are more gold toned tend to be quite pigmented, and can easily be overused. I feel like this highlighter has more of a shine than a sparkle to it. It's not a chunky or glittery product. It's much more fool proof if you are going for the "dewy" look.
Anahir M.
Anahir M.
Palo Negro, Maracay Estado Aragua

I first used this product as a highlighter on my cheekbones and it did the job fine. It's a soft, subtly pinky shimmer. Then I read somewhere that this can also be used as a "primer" or base all over the skin or mixed with foundation to give your entire face a glow - I far prefer this way of using it. When applied directly onto the skin or mixed with moisturizer, it gives you a really nice glow all over. But at the end of the day, it's just an average performing product and I would probably not repurchase.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Blaine, WA

I had high hopes for this product. It's affordable and has great packaging, but it really ended up being a dud for me, which was surprising since I usually have positive experiences with Benefit Cosmetic products. My biggest issue was it didn't really show up on my skin, so it ended up being useless to me. I also wasn't a fan of the general look or texture when applied over my foundation. I think if you have a darker skin tone you might have a better result but for me it was a no go.
Annika K.
Annika K.

Really gorgeous highlighter that gives skin a really natural pink champagne glow.
Can be used simply as a highlighter on the apples of cheeks or can be used as a primer and applied all over the face.
Don't worry if the product doesn't come to the top after the first few spins, it has to be twisted at the bottom atleast 20 times before the first use and once the product comes to the top it can be first removed on the back of the hand and then applied on the face. šŸ˜
Camille S.
Camille S.
Gran Canaria, Spain

This is my new highlighter and I think it will be my go-to until (and if) I find something better! You could mix it with your foundation to illuminate your whole face, you could use it as an eyeshadow or as a base for it, as an overall light-catcher on your face on its own or as a highlighter like I do! The only thing is that you need to take your time if you use it as a highlighter because it takes its time to be perfect!
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

So I originally went to Ulta to buy Watts Up from benefit but they were sold out! So I got this instead. At first I wasn't too impressed with it. (I was mainly use to powder highlighters) I started to warm up to it when I didn't want to do a full face but still wanted to look refresh. This makes for a dewy soft glow. I only use it once in awhile still a die hard powder girl.
Abhainn B.
Abhainn B.

My favourite highlighter! A small bit goes along way and leaves a nice light pink tinted shimmer on the skin for a soft glow. Not cheap but since such little product is needed and you can only twist a small bit out at a time it lasts for ages. Would recommend to anyone who feels power highlighters aren't for them and want a light glow that can be added to.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , Ca

I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now