Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
Steelville, MO

Pale girl's dream! I am very fair skinned and have sensitive, acne prone skin. It is a struggle for me to find any product that I like, let alone one that doesn't break me out. I am definitely a fan of this highlighter. The struggle is REAL when it comes to trying to find the right products to contour/highlight with my skin tone. And finding a subtle highlighter with that had some shimmer but wasn't overbearing was hard to do. I didn't want to look like a glazed donut or a grease pit, I wanted to look like a goddess. This is perfect! The perfect color, texture and radiant glow. You will not be disappointed. Using powder highlighters was not for me. It looked cakey, brought out my FLAWS (no one likes that) and didn't blend right into my highlight/contour. I thought liquid was not the way to go...I was wrong. Plus the packaging is adorable and this has lasted me 5+ months and I use it daily. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL

This product is fantastic! I have very pale porcelain skin and I wanted a product to add a slight highlight along with helping me to get that perfect dewy glow, and this was just the thing. It has the right amount of shimmer and it shows up so well. I still use Watt's Up or my Hourglass highlighter when I use this product because this seems to make Watt's Up become enhanced or even out the Hourglass highlighter. I get compliments on it at work all the time. Girl Meets Pearl has nice packaging and you get to the product by twisting it up. You can apply it directly from the packaging, use a Beauty Blender, or a brush. I find that applying it directly from the package and then blending it with a brush is my preferred way. Give it a try if you haven't yet! My only warning is that I would NOT over apply it. You could definitely do that by accident and it could end up looking caked on your skin since it has a shimmer to it.
Cecille W.
Cecille W.

I like this when I'm going for a subtle, natural glow. It's not as shimmery as powder highlighters, and it's exactly as described - like a 'pearly' sheen. I've had this for so many years now, way before highlighting the face was even in so I didn't use this for a while. But I recently found it again and I love to use this as an everyday type of highlighter.

The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. It's a twist up and the product comes out through tiny holes at the top, but since I've had it for so long, product only comes out of a few holes on the side. The surface area of the top is also too big for me to use it directly on my face, so I usually use my fingers to dab the product onto my cheekbones and brow bone. Really easy to blend and I love the fact that it's not too shimmery. I recommend this to people who are looking for a highlighter that gives a natural and dewy look.
sarah a.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA

At first, I didn't know how I liked this. I liked the smell and the color, but I didn't know about the "shiny" or "sparkly" pay off on this. I even went and tried other brands before I used this more then 5 times. Though finally I went back to it and you know I think i had a bad impression first off for some reason. You do get some glow with this but I wouldn't say you are highlighted for the gods— it's very natural. The only thing that I would warn people about is that it's more pink then I expected. I use this as a highlighter/ blush. Putting this with blush would be too much. Also, my twist stick is sort of broken at least I hope that's what it is because trying to get this highlighter out of it is a FIGHT. Otherwise I really do love it and if you dont know about it.....take another chance!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Milwaukee, WI

Packaging is a bit sloppy, but the actual product is very nice. I usually opt for powder highlighters, but this one is perfect for mixing with your foundation or dabbing on top of a BB cream for a really glowy finish. The product comes out a pink hue, but when you rub or pat it into the skin, it melts into a beautiful pearly/gold sheen. A lot of highlighters that are more gold toned tend to be quite pigmented, and can easily be overused. I feel like this highlighter has more of a shine than a sparkle to it. It's not a chunky or glittery product. It's much more fool proof if you are going for the "dewy" look.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

So I originally went to Ulta to buy Watts Up from benefit but they were sold out! So I got this instead. At first I wasn't too impressed with it. (I was mainly use to powder highlighters) I started to warm up to it when I didn't want to do a full face but still wanted to look refresh. This makes for a dewy soft glow. I only use it once in awhile still a die hard powder girl.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Berkeley , CA

I've owned this for over two years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I have really just learned how to properly use highlight and bronzer so this is just the best in my makeup bag. The packaging is gorgeous, purple is my favorite color and it's so easy to find in my bag. I use it right next to my temple, right above the bronzer on my cheeks!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA

Benefit's Girl meets pearl highlighter is ok, I don't dislike it but I don't love it, it lasts enough and it doesn't give a subtle shimmer and is easy to use, but I don't keep coming back to it as much and I rather if it was in a bar than liquid, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind that is not as good for on the go, good packaging though.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA

I like this highlighter it's easy to apply and the color is great. I feel like the color would work for every skin tone. It gives off a nice shimmer. I wouldn't say it's a natural shimmer. If you're looking for natural shimmer, not the one to try. If you like to shimmer and make sure everyone knows you're shimmering, then this is perfect.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY

THIS IS THE BEST!!!! I use it every single day. I use it right below brows to make my brows pop and then on the highlight areas of my face. It is not expensive, forget the price, but I didn't think it was extreme. A little goes a long way too! Would recommend to anyone as it isn't greasy, and works great! Love how it makes my face look.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.

Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA

What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Vivien K.
Budapest

I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?

Join Now