BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Highlighter

• Is this worth the money? And is it very noticeable or subtle when...2 Answers
  • Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Watt's Up highlighter? 2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
  • "I love that I can dab it on my cheek bones and stipple it for a perfect radiant glow without any mess or ruining my brush." in 6 reviews
Jaylin R.
I don't like this product at all. I personally love blinding highlighters and this was so sheer I applied this after my foundation and it just moved my foundation around. And even applying as a primer for a glow within it's still sheer and unnoticeable. After a layer of foundation, concealer, and face powers, you still can't see it! I do not recommend this to a friend.
Erica S.
Anaheim
This illuminating primer is amazing. I love how it gives you a nice glow and a beautiful base for foundation. If you don't like your foundation looking too matte applying this primer underneath will add so need glow to your face. A must try for any one want more glow in their life.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff rocks! It literally is exactly what it says - “liquid pearl for your face.” Twist the tube and dab a little (that’s all you need!) on your cheeks and nose, and your face instantly looks like it has a permanent pearly light shining on it all the time. The ingredients are good for your skin, so even sensitive skin can use it; and it lasts a long time, so the already reasonable price is well even more well worth it :)
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
This is technically a primer I believe but I love mixing it with my foundations it gives a beautiful Luminosity to your skin or if you want to mix it in with your moisturizer and wear no makeup it will give you more of a Radiance all over it does not have as much of a highlighter effect as much as an Illuminating effect all over the skin
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I honestly loved this product because it goes on shear enough that my entire face isn’t shiny, just glowy. Lasted all day! Good for all skin types. Just not cruelty free :(
Maggie M.
Kansas City, MO
This little thing is my makeup must have! It gives my cheeks just the right amount of rosy shimmer. I sometimes use it instead of blush and it makes the balls of my cheeks pop so much! It's a gorgeous product and looks great on your skin!
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
This was the first highlighter I have ever tried when I was in high school. It has been around for a while. The only thing I don't like is that it does not blend well.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This liquid highlighter is such a classic. I've been using it for years. So easy to apply. Just twist a little out and use two fingers to swipe one. It lasts really long since it's not a powder and it really pops! I like to pair it with benetint for a super dewy, glowy look.
Brisel G.
Phoenix , AZ
It is a bit more pricey but it's definitely great quality and I use this on my natural make up days when I just want to look natural I love it and it's a long lasting.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the subtleness of the highlighter and how it isn't so fake looking like most high lighters. It blends beautifully and really makes you look healthy and dewy
Maggie S.
Is this good for very pale skin?
Alyssa M.
Is this really worth the money?
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
What is your favorite highlighter?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this a highlighter for just above the cheek bone or for anywhere?
Vivien K.
Budapest
I've heard good things about this product, but I have medium skin tone. Would it work for me?