Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow GelInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #6 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Gimme Brow Tinted Eyebrow Gel Contains Tiny Microfibers That Adhere To Skin & Hairs, Creating Natural-looking Fullness And Definition. The Custom Tiny, Tapered Brush Provides Easy, Mess-proof Application. Poof...Fuller-looking Brows Magically Appear!

Volumizes, Tames & Tints Brows
Natural-looking & Buildable
Water-resistant & Long-wearing
Same Cult-fave Gimme Brow…updated Ingredients
94% Said Brows Looked Visibly Thicker

Gimme Brow Ingredients: Aqua (Water),Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polypropylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Glycerin, Althaea

• Do you use this alone or with a second product?5 Answers
  • Do you find this to work for you? I have this and it seem...1 Answers
  • Does this makes your brows feel hard ?79 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love this stuff!! I thread my eye brows, and this is all I need to make them look amazing!! So quick and easy...way more efficient than powders, pencils if you don't need to draw much in." in 1679 reviews
  • "I love this product so much because I normally have very thin and not full brows and this product makes them look so good!!" in 318 reviews
Joanna S.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
This is suppose to contain “tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition.” So far I feel like it does create the appearance of having more hair, especially if I use my Anastasia Brow Powder Duo, but alone doesn’t give me enough definition.

I have sparse eyebrows and when I use this on its own it makes my brows look fuller but not defined (I think maybe the shade is not dark enough for me) Also, the applicator doesn’t get a little gloop of gel on its end, which most of the time I use that to add more pigment to my brows. As a result, I wouldn’t use this on its own but damn does it makes my brows look amazing when I pair it with the Anastasia powder.

Formula-wise this is super lightweight. I think this is by far the lightest brow gel that I’ve tried. It also isn’t super wet! Which I think is the reason why it works well with another product—it doesn’t disturb the base.

Packaging: I’m not a fan of Benefit’s aesthetic lol. And I’m not so sure about the design of this container. I really have to dig in to get some product, and even with that I have to reapply it at least 3 times to really get some definition.

In conclusion, I like this brow gel but it also has its flaws. I have a feeling I will finish this gel rather quickly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I could I would give this 3 1/2 stars.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I received this in the new Benefit Brownanza set. 5 full size brow products from their brow line for 59 dollars that equal 179 dollars plus two tools? Omg. Mind blown.
So anyway this was one of the full sized products. From the pictures I had seen here on influenster I honestly wasn't excited to use this. Also opening it up it looked really dark and wet and it kind of put me off since I'm a natural and arched brow kinda gal.
But I realized the problem from the reviews and pictures was that there was no definition with this stuff. And that can get a little weird when you're adding fibers to small hairs you don't pluck. This could be great for those who like a bold brow but thats not really my thing.
So instead I used the ka brow gel and brush (also a first since I'm a precisely my brow pencil kind of girl) and defined my brows. Basically outlined them and drew the ends. My brows are so sparse. Be careful with giving a bored beauty conscious third grader without a mirror scissors. Just sayin.
Anyway, so that worked out perfectly. It wasn't crazy dark and jelly like the abh gel.
Then I filled in with the Gimme Brow and it gave me natural looking fuller hair and I still had the outline and definition I needed.
For what it does I love this stuff. Its amazing. Looking close I never seen any fibers on the brush but they must be there because this is no colored brow gel. This looks realistic like its my natural hair and doesn't color so dark that it's drawn in looking. They fill in sparse spots well and they stay there unlike using a pencil in an over plucked area on oily skin. That never works.
I've found the holy grail dream product of oily skin girls with sparse brows. You may need some definition because just making uneven and weird shaped brows more bold isn't always the answer as you can see from the pics here (not being rude at all. We've all gone through an exploration of beauty phase that didn't always turn out well). But if you can outline lightly with a pencil or gel and then use this you get actual brow hair looking fill in that stays all day no matter your skin type.
This can darken a bit but its not an overly colored option so even if you're usually a 03 and buy a 03 and it looks crazy dark it lightens up on the skin when its not so concentrated in the bottle and on the brush so don't worry about that.
This is a dream for oily skin girls. I'm ridiculously oily. My brows are gone in 4 hours max with a brow primer and gel on top of my brow pencil that's supposed to be waterproof. But this last me a minimum of 6 hours and then only needed a light touch up which is absolutely amazing. I can see it lasting all day long for those who are any less oily than me.
Its also a good product for beginners or those with great shaped brows that just need some filling in since its easy to use and just fulfills one purpose. The full size bottle will last you a couple months or so of daily use because a little goes a very long way. Use a light touch. Don't get too heavy and make yourself look like a monster.
Overall I totally recommend for the right use. Maybe not alone. But I do recommend. Its a great product to add to your beauty arsenal. Pic added is ka brow outline with gimme brow fill in without primer or setting gel. Only used gimme brow over entire brow and focus on inner brow and is brow is a thin outline so its not darkening or affecting the actual look of the gimme brow. No editing done.
Kerri C.
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
I did not think that I would like this product at all because I am not a big eyebrow person. I do not usually do anything with my eyebrows, besides sometimes I would use the clear brow stuff to keep them in place.
But when I tried this, it’s nothing like you would think. When I think of how people always say “drawing on their eyebrows”.
It’s absolutely nothing like that whatsoever!
It can be just a light touch of color or you can use more and darken it if you want.
For me I prefer just a little touch of color, and it also keeps them in place.
And with just a little touch of color, it really adds a whole lot of definition to the entire look of your makeup. It’s just a nice, look. And totally not noticeable, like “oh she colors on her eyebrows”.
I’m telling you, no one would ever know.
It’s such a small, simple step. And very, very subtle. But makes your entire face look more
Defined.Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Scottsdale P.
Review for: 01 Light more...
I recently purchased this product and I don’t feel it’s worth $24. It does help unruly brows stay in place but I found a cheaper alternative to it. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara. The product is $3.49 and you can typically find on sale for buy one get one half off at Ulta. The only catch is I think the light formula is too light for anyone. Therefore just make sure if you are light completed that you don’t make the same mistake I did and run out and buy the lightest Make Me Brow. Also the Essence Product is smaller than the Benefit Gimme Brow. So you may want to go ahead and purchase two of the Essence Make Me Brow. Don’t say I made you....kidding!
Ginny R.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I'm a new brow gal. As a teen of the '90s, it took me a long time to realize that we weren't plucking anymore. So I thought I needed a pencil, but that is just so harsh and I'm terrible at making both brows look symmetrical (also, never the right color). I received a sample of this from Sephora and decided to give it a shot. My hair is mousy brown, I use the dark 05 shade. It's perfect. Have you seen those Insta stories where they do a before and after with the brow products? That's what happened to my actual brows. My. Brows. Look. Amazing. Now.

The color of this product is great. It applies easily (and if you stab yourself with the spoolie, don't worry, you can immediately wipe it off), it stays all day too. This is perfect if you want to enhance your natural brows (its cool if you want them drawn on, I do that too sometimes!).
Maria Isabella P.
Austin,Texas
Jordan S.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 03 Medium more...
This is my absolute FAVORITE brow product. The bottle is super cute and small. However, even thought it is a small bottle the product has lasted me about 2 months. I put it on in the mornings and it lasts me all day. I would 100% recommend this product. Sometimes I like to line the bottom of my brows and then apply this product, but I don't always do this. The product works great on it's own. Super easy to use and provides a great look. Now that I have started using this product I can't stop! May seem a little pricey for such a small bottle BUT remember you are just applying on your brows so it really does not use that much product; therefore, the product will last you awhile. Hope this review helped someone out there!
max 🥀 j.
Corinth
Review for: 03 Medium, 04 - medium warm deep brown more...
this product has hands down changed my eyebrow game and how snatched they look all day long . everytime i would walk into sephora , i would see this product , until one day i just finally decided to buy it . i tried it by itself at first , and it was pretty okay , not really anything too crazy changes for my brows , BUT THEN , i filled in my eyebrows as i would usually do , then applied over top , and i was officially shook . it locked my brows in place , and looked so nice all day . it really did give the apperance of my brows being way more full than they are . im already almost done with my second tube of this stuff , and will soon be purchasing a third ! definetly recommend , even to my worst enemies
Sabrena H.
California
Review for: 05 - deep cool black brown more...
I absolutely love this brow gel, it was my HG goto before they recalled it and I found a more affordable brow gel to use. For one the wand/spoolie is very small which I feel is best for brows as there is less room to make a mess as you xan with brow gels that have a standard mascara wand. This product not only deposits brow color and sets them in place it also adds fibers for the appearance of a naturally fuller brow. Even though there are fibers in the formua I never noticed any crumbling throughout the day even with touching my brows.
Tiffany M.
Dallas, GA
Review for: 03 - medium neutral light brown more...
Let’s face it, I have terrible eyebrows. They are patchy. They are super light. And nothing seems to define them.... except GIMME BROW! This is my go to make up. Whether I am going to the grocery store or on a date w my husband, just a small amount makes up for the lack of eyebrows I have and it stays on all day. Im super bad about rubbing my face during the day and this product never comes off (which is a huge relief bc well, that would be embarrassing) . I definitely recommend GIMME BROW for anyone needing some definition or a quick eyebrow pick me up!
Janelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this makes your brows feel hard ?
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
I'm looking for my first eyebrow product and seriously considering this! (I typically just use eyeshadow to fill brows). Is this chunky? Natural looking? Easy for a newbie to use?
johanna p.
How does this product work alone? With natural brows. I want to try these
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
I was wondering if this is really worth the money?! I never do anything with my brows bc I'm afraid they will look crazy! Instead of subtle
Annelore T.
Is it volumizing the brow for real ?