Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel

brow-volumizing gel

Will this keep my brows set all day?
Does this actually work & stay on? ?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel!
Product Highlights
Love this stuff!! I thread my eye brows, and this is all I need to make them look amazing!! So quick and easy...way more efficient than powders, pencils if you don't need to draw much in.in reviews
I love this product so much because I normally have very thin and not full brows and this product makes them look so good!!in reviews
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to for brows that stay in place all day. I prefer the clear to the tinted version. Does make your brows a little stiff but they won’t move!
liz A.
Plano, TX
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by liz A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy to use for beginners like myself lol the color I have is a little darker than what I thought from online medium brown
Mihaela G.
Sacramento, CA
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Mihaela G.
Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel So far my favorite products for my brows. Benefit cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyes brow gel. Fabulous product!Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel
Ellie S.
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Ellie S.
Review for: Deluxe Sample 05 Deep
I love this brow gel! It has a small applicator tip which helps with precision. The product glides well on your brows without clumping, and hold your brows in place all day. It also fills the brows well without making them look overpowering.
Milca P.
Juncos , PR
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Milca P.
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Milca P.
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 This mascara pomade for the eyebrows is a product that should not be missing when finishing your makeup. Shape, stylize, give color, firmness and long-lasting durability to your design.
Lilliana F.
San Jose, CA
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Lilliana F.
My all time favorite brow gel! It makes my brows look so full & it really sets them in place. I highly recommend this!
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Elmira G.
Review for: Travel Size 03 Medium
I’ve tried other brow gels and non of them give me the results this one has.100% would recommend, I will never use another brow filler product! This is super natrual and subtle, while making it easy to fill in and style brows. I use this everyday and it is amazing!
Andrea L.
Hanover, NH
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Andrea L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Deluxe Sample 05 Deep
I loveeeee it! Runs fast but it worth it. The price is high as the quality. Easy to find it ( airports, Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom...) I’m lucky with my eyebrowns but always I need brush them so I think this product it’s amazing. [product:3x-gimme-brow-brow-volumizing-fiber-gel-5-deep-1g/-003oz-each-lot-of-3] Dior Addict Lip Tattoo - 351 Natural Nude @ Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Becky F.
Review for: 03-Medium Neutral Light Brown
I love the way this makes my eyebrows look, they really do stay in place all day , other brands don't even compare to this one. It's affordable and I do recommend this to others!
Kristen P.
Vidor, TX
Benefit Cosmetics gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel uploaded by Kristen P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Travel Size 03 Medium
This is the best thing since sliced bread!! I have such sparse brows since getting older and this helps so much!! It's the only thing to hold my brows in place all day and make them much fuller. Thank you gimme brow!!❤

1,450 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...