BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #8 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Gimme brow+  tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. The custom tiny, tapered brush provides easy, mess-proof application. Poof...fuller-looking brows magically appear!

• the #1 selling Prestige Eye Brow Gel in the US in 2017* is back as Gimme Brow+
  • volumizes, tames & tints brows
  • natural-looking & buildable
  • water-resistant & long-wearing
  • same cult-fave Gimme Brow…updated ingredients
  • 94% said brows looked visibly thicker**

Gimme Brow Ingredients: Aqua (Water),Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polypropylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Glycerin, Althaea

• Do you use this alone or with a second product?6 Answers
  • Do you find this to work for you? I have this and it seem...1 Answers
  • Does this makes your brows feel hard ?79 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
  • "Love this stuff!! I thread my eye brows, and this is all I need to make them look amazing!! So quick and easy...way more efficient than powders, pencils if you don't need to draw much in." in 1679 reviews
  • "I love this product so much because I normally have very thin and not full brows and this product makes them look so good!!" in 318 reviews
Kerri C.
Canton, MA
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
I did not think that I would like this product at all because I am not a big eyebrow person. I do not usually do anything with my eyebrows, besides sometimes I would use the clear brow stuff to keep them in place.
But when I tried this, it’s nothing like you would think. When I think of how people always say “drawing on their eyebrows”.
It’s absolutely nothing like that whatsoever!
It can be just a light touch of color or you can use more and darken it if you want.
For me I prefer just a little touch of color, and it also keeps them in place.
And with just a little touch of color, it really adds a whole lot of definition to the entire look of your makeup. It’s just a nice, look. And totally not noticeable, like “oh she colors on her eyebrows”.
I’m telling you, no one would ever know.
It’s such a small, simple step. And very, very subtle. But makes your entire face look more
Defined.Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Scottsdale P.
I recently purchased this product and I don’t feel it’s worth $24. It does help unruly brows stay in place but I found a cheaper alternative to it. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara. The product is $3.49 and you can typically find on sale for buy one get one half off at Ulta. The only catch is I think the light formula is too light for anyone. Therefore just make sure if you are light completed that you don’t make the same mistake I did and run out and buy the lightest Make Me Brow. Also the Essence Product is smaller than the Benefit Gimme Brow. So you may want to go ahead and purchase two of the Essence Make Me Brow. Don’t say I made you....kidding!
Ginny R.
I'm a new brow gal. As a teen of the '90s, it took me a long time to realize that we weren't plucking anymore. So I thought I needed a pencil, but that is just so harsh and I'm terrible at making both brows look symmetrical (also, never the right color). I received a sample of this from Sephora and decided to give it a shot. My hair is mousy brown, I use the dark 05 shade. It's perfect. Have you seen those Insta stories where they do a before and after with the brow products? That's what happened to my actual brows. My. Brows. Look. Amazing. Now.

The color of this product is great. It applies easily (and if you stab yourself with the spoolie, don't worry, you can immediately wipe it off), it stays all day too. This is perfect if you want to enhance your natural brows (its cool if you want them drawn on, I do that too sometimes!).
Maria Isabella P.
Austin,Texas
Jordan S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is my absolute FAVORITE brow product. The bottle is super cute and small. However, even thought it is a small bottle the product has lasted me about 2 months. I put it on in the mornings and it lasts me all day. I would 100% recommend this product. Sometimes I like to line the bottom of my brows and then apply this product, but I don't always do this. The product works great on it's own. Super easy to use and provides a great look. Now that I have started using this product I can't stop! May seem a little pricey for such a small bottle BUT remember you are just applying on your brows so it really does not use that much product; therefore, the product will last you awhile. Hope this review helped someone out there!
max 🥀 j.
Corinth
this product has hands down changed my eyebrow game and how snatched they look all day long . everytime i would walk into sephora , i would see this product , until one day i just finally decided to buy it . i tried it by itself at first , and it was pretty okay , not really anything too crazy changes for my brows , BUT THEN , i filled in my eyebrows as i would usually do , then applied over top , and i was officially shook . it locked my brows in place , and looked so nice all day . it really did give the apperance of my brows being way more full than they are . im already almost done with my second tube of this stuff , and will soon be purchasing a third ! definetly recommend , even to my worst enemies
Dilara I.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite everyday brow product! I love how easy this is to use and it goes on very beautifully, smooth, and looks very natural. Also, it last all day and does not budge. I think everyone should have this brow product, I can't live without mine. I understand it might be pricey but it really does last a long time (little goes a long way)! I have had mine for about a year :D I usually apply this after filling in my brows with the Anastasia Brow Wiz for a more fuller effect but it also works perfectly alone. Lastly, the best dupe for this is the Essence brow gel that you can find for $3.99 but that can be a bit messy and hard to clean.
Caitlin M.
Staff
I was skeptical to tear myself away from my beloved brow pencil, but I knew I had to test this brow gel for my cult classic challenge. So I used this product everyday straight for 30 days to see if it lived up to the hype. And despite a rocky start, it sure did.

For the first few days, I really didn't notice much of difference. I have dark, thick brows already, but I do have a few bare spots (scars are fun!) that I usually covered with a pencil. I wasn't loving that this gel wasn't taking care of that. But after a week, I got the hang of using the spoolie to shape my brow hairs and go with my natural bushy shape. I even learned to sculpt my hairs so that they covered my scar!

I was pleased with how this product performed for me, and although I can't say I'll replace my pencil with it, I can say that it's a great product. I'm giving it four stars only because it took dedication for me to get the results I wanted!
🌹Bambi🌹 S.
Sudbury, MA
BEST BROW GEL, HANDS DOWN. If I don’t have time to do my entire brow routine I will brush this through my brows and it makes a very very dramatic difference. I remember for a while it was a discontinued product and it broke my heart so much. I tried every single product on the market because I couldn’t get my hands on this anymore. BUT, by the grace of god this stuff is back and BETTER THAN EVER. Thank you so much benefit for bringing back my favorite product ever, you’re a literal lifesaver. ❤️❤️❤️
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love this product! I found it in Ulta as part of a brow kit. It came with a super fine pencil and product to help angle out your brows, then this.

There are many different shades, I picked the shade 4 which is perfect for dark brown brows. Firstly I brush and shape them, pencil them in...then with this product, glaze over the top of them.

It really reminds my of a brow mascara. It really helps define the shape with its tiny mascara wand then sets them with the quick drying gel. If you have crazy brows like me, this will help tame them, and still look natural. It lasts all day, and doesn’t smudge.

An absolute must for me!
Janelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this makes your brows feel hard ?
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
I'm looking for my first eyebrow product and seriously considering this! (I typically just use eyeshadow to fill brows). Is this chunky? Natural looking? Easy for a newbie to use?
johanna p.
How does this product work alone? With natural brows. I want to try these
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
I was wondering if this is really worth the money?! I never do anything with my brows bc I'm afraid they will look crazy! Instead of subtle
Annelore T.
Is it volumizing the brow for real ?