Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow GelInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #7 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Gimme brow+  tinted eyebrow gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin & hairs, creating natural-looking fullness and definition. The custom tiny, tapered brush provides easy, mess-proof application. Poof...fuller-looking brows magically appear!

• the #1 selling Prestige Eye Brow Gel in the US in 2017* is back as Gimme Brow+
  • volumizes, tames & tints brows
  • natural-looking & buildable
  • water-resistant & long-wearing
  • same cult-fave Gimme Brow…updated ingredients
  • 94% said brows looked visibly thicker**

Gimme Brow Ingredients: Aqua (Water),Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Polypropylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Glycerin, Althaea

• Do you use this alone or with a second product?6 Answers
  • Do you find this to work for you? I have this and it seem...1 Answers
  • Does this makes your brows feel hard ?79 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
  • "Love this stuff!! I thread my eye brows, and this is all I need to make them look amazing!! So quick and easy...way more efficient than powders, pencils if you don't need to draw much in." in 1679 reviews
  • "I love this product so much because I normally have very thin and not full brows and this product makes them look so good!!" in 318 reviews
Helen C.
For someone who has very inconspicuous front eyebrow hairs like me, this product does wonders. I don't usually fill in my brows because I don't think they're lacking too much in volume or size, but those front hairs man. It looks like my eyebrows are lightyears apart. This product does just the trick. I did only give it 4 stars because Benefit doesn't really have any shade for black Asian hair, so I just had to make do with something brown that was similar
Jennifer G.
Bronx, NY
LOVE! This has made my daily makeup routine so much faster and I just need it. I'm a 4.5 shade as I have dark brown hair. This suits my face, makes my brows look natural and require minimal effort. I'm not the best when it comes to the eyebrow pencil so this has become heaven sent for me. It does come in a small size, but it's not like t requires much to get a full looking brow look. I dip twice and that's it and my brows are good to go.
Mariah L.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried many eyebrow gels and they all either didn’t work or made my eyebrows crusty and felt like I sprayed hairspray on them. Gimme Brow is different! It sets my eyebrows in place and keeps them looking full and natural all day long. The product looks great on its own to just brush through your brows or to set your brows after you filled them in! I use shade number 3!
Kerri C.
Canton, MA
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
I did not think that I would like this product at all because I am not a big eyebrow person. I do not usually do anything with my eyebrows, besides sometimes I would use the clear brow stuff to keep them in place.
But when I tried this, it’s nothing like you would think. When I think of how people always say “drawing on their eyebrows”.
It’s absolutely nothing like that whatsoever!
It can be just a light touch of color or you can use more and darken it if you want.
For me I prefer just a little touch of color, and it also keeps them in place.
And with just a little touch of color, it really adds a whole lot of definition to the entire look of your makeup. It’s just a nice, look. And totally not noticeable, like “oh she colors on her eyebrows”.
I’m telling you, no one would ever know.
It’s such a small, simple step. And very, very subtle. But makes your entire face look more
Defined.Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Scottsdale P.
Review for: 01 Light more...
I recently purchased this product and I don’t feel it’s worth $24. It does help unruly brows stay in place but I found a cheaper alternative to it. Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara. The product is $3.49 and you can typically find on sale for buy one get one half off at Ulta. The only catch is I think the light formula is too light for anyone. Therefore just make sure if you are light completed that you don’t make the same mistake I did and run out and buy the lightest Make Me Brow. Also the Essence Product is smaller than the Benefit Gimme Brow. So you may want to go ahead and purchase two of the Essence Make Me Brow. Don’t say I made you....kidding!
Elizabeth D.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really like Gimme Brow from Benefit. It nicely seals in gel products as we’ll as being great to use for a quick look when you’re in a pinch and rushing. It has great lasting power and is easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product for people who want to do their makeup quickly, because this is as quick as it gets for eyebrows.
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
I ran out of my old brow gel and wanted to try something new so I went to the brow bar at ulta and got this. They put it on me and I immediately fell in love. It lasted all day. Since I was at the mall I went to try it out then at the end of the day I went back to ulta and knew I had to get it. So I got it and brought it home and I’ve been using it ever since. It really gives me super full looking brows and a really nice tint. It is really easy to apply and I’ve always been kinda insecure about my eyebrows but ever since I got this I’m in love with them! Highly recommend!😍🙌🏻
Ginny R.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I'm a new brow gal. As a teen of the '90s, it took me a long time to realize that we weren't plucking anymore. So I thought I needed a pencil, but that is just so harsh and I'm terrible at making both brows look symmetrical (also, never the right color). I received a sample of this from Sephora and decided to give it a shot. My hair is mousy brown, I use the dark 05 shade. It's perfect. Have you seen those Insta stories where they do a before and after with the brow products? That's what happened to my actual brows. My. Brows. Look. Amazing. Now.

The color of this product is great. It applies easily (and if you stab yourself with the spoolie, don't worry, you can immediately wipe it off), it stays all day too. This is perfect if you want to enhance your natural brows (its cool if you want them drawn on, I do that too sometimes!).
Hanny W.
Taylorsville, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I like this gel because on a natural day where i want to put something on my eyebrows but not put in the time to use pomade, i just swipe some of this on and it darkens my brows while still leaving my natural shape. It also keeps them under control. I just bought the larger size, but previously have used a sample.
Beth S.
Stony Brook, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stuff! I use it everyday without fail. The brush is great and it goes on very smooth. I wish it had just a little more pigment in it, but other than that, it’s a great product. It is the most understated yet essential part of my makeup routine. Great for anyone who is a lover of natural makeup.
Janelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this makes your brows feel hard ?
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
I'm looking for my first eyebrow product and seriously considering this! (I typically just use eyeshadow to fill brows). Is this chunky? Natural looking? Easy for a newbie to use?
johanna p.
How does this product work alone? With natural brows. I want to try these
Sarah N.
Chittenango, NY
I was wondering if this is really worth the money?! I never do anything with my brows bc I'm afraid they will look crazy! Instead of subtle
Annelore T.
Is it volumizing the brow for real ?