Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil uploaded by Daisy D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #97 in Highlighter

• Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else...3 Answers
Ricia W.
Brighton
Gilded is a lovely pencil highlighter that also doubles up as an eyeshadow. I recommend for medium skin tones as a highlighter or for anyone as an eyeshadow. Only downside is that it doesn’t seem to wear as long as other highlighting products in the range.
YOSSY D.
Plaifield, AB
Me encanta es un producto muy bueno cremoso y fácil de difuminar es como mantequilla en tu piel y fácil de manejar
Vera Carmela S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of the cool highlighting ive ever seen. The shade is just perfect to any skin color. I use this whenever i go grocery shop. The packaging is nice!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I must have this always. Love it! Glides on smoothly without clumping. And lasts all day. Will buy again and again
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
. This one is my absolute favorite. Its black color is highly pigmented and deep. It's super smooth to apply and it stays on all day. Just make sure you have a waterproof makeup remover on hand. I wear contact lenses and have no issu
Rebecca A.
Great product. Very smooth and worth the money. The pigment is great and comparable to high end brands!
Jamie A.
Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you use this? I feel like the applicator is really thin.