Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil uploaded by Daisy D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else...3 Answers
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I’m going gonna sorry we got home to get you guys and I ya wanna was the summer I ya ya want to
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Lok-Yee L.
College Point, NY
This is an average highlighting pencil, that doesn’t stay well due to its oily base. I think that benefit needs to come up with a waterproof formula for this pencil, but overall nothing too special about this product.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Gilded is a lovely pencil highlighter that also doubles up as an eyeshadow. I recommend for medium skin tones as a highlighter or for anyone as an eyeshadow. Only downside is that it doesn’t seem to wear as long as other highlighting products in the range.
YOSSY D.
Plaifield, AB
Me encanta es un producto muy bueno cremoso y fácil de difuminar es como mantequilla en tu piel y fácil de manejar
Vera Carmela S.
Highland
One of the cool highlighting ive ever seen. The shade is just perfect to any skin color. I use this whenever i go grocery shop. The packaging is nice!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I must have this always. Love it! Glides on smoothly without clumping. And lasts all day. Will buy again and again
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Jamie A.
Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you use this? I feel like the applicator is really thin.