Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil uploaded by Daisy D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else...3 Answers
Liz C.
Othello, WA
Adds a very nice shimmer to any area you want to highlight. Not too bright. glides on very smoothly. It's like a magic wand to make your eyes look larger and well rested.
Ana T.
La Puente , CA
I love using this pencil highlighter for my brow bone, it's very easy to use. Totally would recommend it, I love things that I don't need to take lots of time with
nayeli R.
El Paso, TX
This pencil can be used to highlight the brow-bone your cheek bones or the bridge of your nose for healthy looking skin. Remember that dewy and highlighted looks way better than matte dry skin.
Julie T.
I pretty much use this everyday as a base for my eye shadow or by itself if i am not wearing any shadow. Perfect product. I also use the Eye Bright pencil for layering.
Ally L.
Love this stuff! Makes your eyes pop a ton :) This is really great for costumes, but I also love using it for every day use. You can put a sutle glow for any look!
Monica R.
corona
. This one is my absolute favorite. Its black color is highly pigmented and deep. It's super smooth to apply and it stays on all day. Just make sure you have a waterproof makeup remover on hand. I wear contact lenses and have no issu
Rosa D.
I love this product, though I wouldn't really use it as an eyeliner. It's perfect with a tan, if you want to add some snazz to your eyelids for the beach etc. I also use it as an eyebrow highlighter sometimes or on my cheeks/nose, again always with a tan. It is super well pigmented and shiny and pretty, I've been complimented on it many times.
Lizzeth G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it! It's something I would use everyday , the texture is lighter than my face so it's really good to lift up your eyebrows and for dark circles, I love it!
Johanna I.
Love this for under the brow arch to make a more sculpted look and perfect brow! Will definitely repurchase, although, this product will probably last forever.
Daniella D.
I bought this at Sephora after I say dreamed about it because
All the bloggers were going crazy about it. I love doing my eyebrows and this is a necessity
Jamie A.
Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you use this? I feel like the applicator is really thin.