Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil uploaded by Daisy D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else...3 Answers
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This is so pretty as a brow bone hightlight. I also apply this under my foundation and it gives a "lit from within" glow under my foundation. It is very creamy and glides on effortlessly. I love this highlighter, not any reason to take off stars for but I wish you got more product for the price, you loose some of the product sharpening it.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
My HG daily liner! Love how it makes me look awake and sparkly, when I'm clearly neither on Monday mornings! Only prob for me was the sharperner chopped it up! Will be buying again though.
Marvelis T.
Love love love this highlighting pencil!! The color is gorgeous. If I just want to add a pop to my eyes I add a bit to my inner corners of my eyes. You can also use it on your water line to make your eyes look bigger. It is also beautiful on your lids as well as on on your brow bone below your eye brows.
TRACY O.
I LOVE BENEFIT products!!! This is a fun and flirty liner. Its soft and bold at the same time. Glides on perfect and blends well. Staying power is ok, it did crease a little about mid-day but blended back in really easy. True to color as well, wish this shade was in a waterproof formula.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
Gives amazing high light and shimmer to the eyebrows or where ever you feel like highlighting. It is a good value. And not that pricey. It is good bang for your buck. Although if you're on a tight budget it my not be for you. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
Eu amo toda a linha benfit - mas isso multitarefa é Assassinas !! é um excelente marcador, suave que combina tão bem !! seu um tom dourado suave que complementa e destaca onde quer que u colocá-lo !! eu amo-o nos ossos da face e testa !! Também no canto interno dos olhos !! sua não irritante e frescos !! sempre em minhas beleza saco meninas !!
Marina M.
My skin loves being in between so when i was looking for a highlighter i purchased this one and another brand one in a pearl like shade. This shade was perfect for my tan like complection and when applied on to my cheek bones it blended seamlessly
Alexandra V.
I am a complete sucker for all types of highlighters and stick highlighters are my absolute favorite. I wasn't too impressed with the gold just because i have very pale skinnwith pink undertones. It just doesn't look good or blend with my complexion so if you're fair skinned id say skip it
Dana a.
austin, TX
Not only does this product have the cutest packaging, but it also works really pretty well. if it's a hot day out, then it will smear. but otherwise it's as gold as gold can get. i would also say it's kind of expensive for what you get. but i like the brand.
Maria Fernanda D.
Doral, FL
Buenísimo para iluminar el hueso de la ceja, el lagrimal y los puntos altos del rostro si no queremos un maquillaje muy dramático, este es el producto perfecto para ti, es un iluminador muy práctico y fácil de llevar, lo volvería a comprar y lo recomiendo.
Jamie A.
Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you use this? I feel like the applicator is really thin.