Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil uploaded by Daisy D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #100 in Highlighter

• Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else...3 Answers
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Candy C.
Not really sure why but I can never get crayon highlighters to work just under my eyebrows where I want them. They always seem to be waxy and they don't blend in. Just always use powdered eyeshadow as a highlight there because it's just too difficult. Really wanted something like this to melt into my skin.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I had this product on when I was getting y brows done and the Benefit brow bar!! I haven't bought it yet but id like to!! I love how it stayed on all day and also how it just cleaned up my brows and blended in with my skin tone! I would for sure buy this and recommend this product to others!!
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Priscilla L.
Crest Hill
I love this one for my water line ! Super easy to use and pigmented! Im a first time user and im hooked! Ive only used it a couple of times and seems to last pretty good! I will definitely buy again!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Susan L.
Portage, MI
I was ordering various Benefits Brand Cosmetics over the Internet a few months ago when I came across Benefits Gilded Highlighting Pencil. I read through the product reviews as I always do and decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did. I do not have any idea how on earth I ever lived without this highlighter. I carry it everywhere with me now and even have since purchased a spare one just in case I run out or lose the one I carry with me at all time. The product goes on very smooth--no clumps--easy to rub into skin--I use a sponge on most occasions and it gives you the most magnificent highlights I have ever seen. I totally recommend this product I LOVE it!!
Crisa T.
Artesia, CA
What a gorgeous color this gives to my medium tan skin tone. I'm not sure how it would look on someone fair or light but on my skin this gives nice golden flecks as if I had been at the beach all day. It's just perfect creamy consistency really lets you set the colors only where you want it to go. I place a little on my forehead and on the bridge of my nose and on my upper cheek area where sun would naturally hit. It is a nice pencil because it's super creamy and blendable. It looks natural and glow-ey on the skin. I would highly recommend it! Another great place to put it is on the brow bone!
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This is so pretty as a brow bone hightlight. I also apply this under my foundation and it gives a "lit from within" glow under my foundation. It is very creamy and glides on effortlessly. I love this highlighter, not any reason to take off stars for but I wish you got more product for the price, you loose some of the product sharpening it.
Nakshidil C.
My HG daily liner! Love how it makes me look awake and sparkly, when I'm clearly neither on Monday mornings! Only prob for me was the sharperner chopped it up! Will be buying again though.
Jamie A.
Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you use this? I feel like the applicator is really thin.