Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil Tangerine Gold Highlighter uploaded by Daisy D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you...3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Gilded Highlighting Pencil Tangerine Gold Highlighter
Eu amo toda a linha benfit - mas isso multitarefa é Assassinas !! é um excelente marcador, suave que combina tão bem !! seu um tom dourado suave que complementa e destaca onde quer que u colocá-lo !! eu amo-o nos ossos da face e testa !! Também no canto interno dos olhos !! sua não irritante e frescos !! sempre em minhas beleza saco meninas !!
Essie R.
Essie R.
This is so pretty as a brow bone hightlight. I also apply this under my foundation and it gives a "lit from within" glow under my foundation. It is very creamy and glides on effortlessly. I love this highlighter, not any reason to take off stars for but I wish you got more product for the price, you loose some of the product sharpening it.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Review for: Highlighter
Love love love this highlighting pencil!! The color is gorgeous. If I just want to add a pop to my eyes I add a bit to my inner corners of my eyes. You can also use it on your water line to make your eyes look bigger. It is also beautiful on your lids as well as on on your brow bone below your eye brows.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
I LOVE BENEFIT products!!! This is a fun and flirty liner. Its soft and bold at the same time. Glides on perfect and blends well. Staying power is ok, it did crease a little about mid-day but blended back in really easy. True to color as well, wish this shade was in a waterproof formula.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
I am a complete sucker for all types of highlighters and stick highlighters are my absolute favorite. I wasn't too impressed with the gold just because i have very pale skinnwith pink undertones. It just doesn't look good or blend with my complexion so if you're fair skinned id say skip it
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
I rub this product on my finger and use it to highlight my cheeks, nose tip, top tip of my mouth and my inner corners of my eyes! It gives such a glittery shimmer and looks great outside and doesn't lol oily at all! Even though I have oily skin this doesn't compare to oil in your face
Kay L.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
Gives amazing high light and shimmer to the eyebrows or where ever you feel like highlighting. It is a good value. And not that pricey. It is good bang for your buck. Although if you're on a tight budget it my not be for you. I would definitely buy again. Great product.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Perfect for inner corner of the eyes and Cupid's bow. I even use it on my cheekbones if I'm going for a gold look, or as an eyeshadow pencil. The color is a gorgeous apricot gold and, although it's a highlighter, it isn't glittery -- just shimmery. Excellent product.
Dana a.
Dana a.
W Lake Hills, TX
Not only does this product have the cutest packaging, but it also works really pretty well. if it's a hot day out, then it will smear. but otherwise it's as gold as gold can get. i would also say it's kind of expensive for what you get. but i like the brand.
Maria Fernanda D.
Maria Fernanda D.
Doral, FL
Buenísimo para iluminar el hueso de la ceja, el lagrimal y los puntos altos del rostro si no queremos un maquillaje muy dramático, este es el producto perfecto para ti, es un iluminador muy práctico y fácil de llevar, lo volvería a comprar y lo recomiendo.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Other than a pop of highlight under your brow, where else would you use this? I feel like the applicator is really thin.