A trio of cheek tints for a pop of color and glow on the go. Pop ‘em on your cheeks and pop ‘em in your purse! The Cha Cha Tint is a mango stain that beautifully blushes lips and cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch- and smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sunkissed for hours. The Posietint is a petal pink that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch! Meanwhile, Sun Beam is sunshine in a bottle. This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot and blend over makeup onto cheek and brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. This set contains: - 3 x 0.13 oz Tints in Posietint, Sun Beam, Cha Cha

Is this a good bundle to snag on a trip to sephora ?
Do you have to set these with powder ? Are they oily and greasy and slide off throughout the day ?
Is this avaliable on their site or at Sephora
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Gettin' Cheeky!!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...make sure once you put it on your cheeks to blend fast because they can dry out easily, but except for that i would purchase the full size of these products.” in 8 reviews
“The benefit Gettin’ Cheeky set retails for $17.00, and comes with: posietint a poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain sun beam a golden bronze complexion highlighter & cha cha tint a mango-tinted lip and cheek stain My favorite from this set is posietint.” in 7 reviews
“Still...its a great way to try out new products and find out if it was worth the hype compare to buying the full-size product and not liking it in the end. ” in 6 reviews
“These are so awesome and so versatile, they look great on my skin and a little goes a long way.” in 5 reviews
“Sun beam was a little dark for my skin (since I am paler than casper at the moment) but Posie Tint and Cha Cha Tint were great.” in 5 reviews
san francisco
Absolutely loved these tints for the lips. They just had an awful taste when you accidentally licked your lips tho. Other than that, the red one was very watery. The other two were a little thicker which was nice because you only had to dip it in two or three times compared to like 5 or 7 with the red one. They stained the lips well and you can apply lipgloss or chapstick over it.
Pittsburgh
Benefit Cosmetics Gettin' Cheeky are great tints! They are multipurpose- they can be used on cheeks or even as a lip tint. They are pigmented so they last a long time and worth the money. Great value. As always, Benefit Cosmetics has ADORABLE packaging. I would repurchase this product.
Los Angeles , CA
i love these. they are fun to use on my cheeks and even my lips . i love the different colors and i even carry a  small one in my purse with me for touchups even though you never need one. i like having for those days you need a little extra color in your face
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this in the store at Sephora. It was really weird. It was like a clear red gloss. You have to be really fast or it stains your cheek, it’s very hard to blend this product in but it worked nicely as a lip stain...not so well for the cheeks.
mesa
Original benetint has the best staying poorer and showing up on the skin. I feel like the other two lighter ones only show on the lip. When I try to blend into check, it just wipes away on my fingers. Love the set for spring
Indianapolis, IN
These colors are gorgeous. You can do anything with them! Blendable and super smooth! I love my benefit blushes. They're my favorite to pull out because of the variety of colors. I am a first time user and I am highly satisfied! I will purchase again!
Provo
Seriously love anything Benefit! I’ve never been the biggest fan of liquid blush, but this one I really like. It goes on really smooth and is easy to blend. I’m in love with everything they come out with!
Wall
I’ve used this product for years and I love how versatile it is. I got it as a gift for my birthday one year and it was definitely a great gift! The packaging is super cute too I’ll definitely get more when I run out!
Athens , GA
Son súper buenos aparte prácticos porque ayudan a dar color a tus labios y aparte también sirven de blush , te da un aspecto súper natural , fresco y hay de diferentes tamaños
Feasterville
I love this product getting cheeky it's amazing and smells amazing. My skin glowing is a number one priority for me and this product does that look. I Don't prefer to buy the product due to price and myself being a mother and student currently not employed and depending on others to help me out but I have family who buys this on a regular and has given me a tube onceor twice to try as a gift for Christmas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...