BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #23 in Lip Stain

A trio of cheek tints for a pop of color and glow on the go. Pop ‘em on your cheeks and pop ‘em in your purse! The Cha Cha Tint is a mango stain that beautifully blushes lips and cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch- and smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sunkissed for hours. The Posietint is a petal pink that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch! Meanwhile, Sun Beam is sunshine in a bottle. This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot and blend over makeup onto cheek and brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. This set contains: - 3 x 0.13 oz Tints in Posietint, Sun Beam, Cha Cha

• Is this a good bundle to snag on a trip to sephora ? 1 Answers
  • Do you have to set these with powder ? Are they oily and greasy a...1 Answers
  • Is this avaliable on their site or at Sephora 1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Gettin' Cheeky!
  • "I love benefit products, I brought this at Sephora once and i loved it. the colors are really pretty, but make sure once you put it on your cheeks to blend fast because they can dry out easily, but except for that i would purchase the full size of these products." in 8 reviews
  • "The benefit Gettin’ Cheeky set retails for $17.00, and comes with: posietint a poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain sun beam a golden bronze complexion highlighter & cha cha tint a mango-tinted lip and cheek stain My favorite from this set is posietint." in 7 reviews
  • "Still...its a great way to try out new products and find out if it was worth the hype compare to buying the full-size product and not liking it in the end. " in 6 reviews
  • "Sun beam was a little dark for my skin (since I am paler than casper at the moment) but Posie Tint and Cha Cha Tint were great." in 5 reviews
  • "These are so awesome and so versatile, they look great on my skin and a little goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Emily W.
Pittsburgh
Benefit Cosmetics Gettin' Cheeky are great tints! They are multipurpose- they can be used on cheeks or even as a lip tint. They are pigmented so they last a long time and worth the money. Great value. As always, Benefit Cosmetics has ADORABLE packaging. I would repurchase this product.
Emma D.
Los Angeles, CA
i love these. they are fun to use on my cheeks and even my lips . i love the different colors and i even carry a  small one in my purse with me for touchups even though you never need one. i like having for those days you need a little extra color in your face
Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this in the store at Sephora. It was really weird. It was like a clear red gloss. You have to be really fast or it stains your cheek, it’s very hard to blend this product in but it worked nicely as a lip stain...not so well for the cheeks.
ainsley v.
Hartwell
these are the best!! they are so cute and i even use them as a lip tint too. i got it from sephora and i really enjoy using these not how i expected they would feel after drying but they don’t make your skin feel funny or sticky.
Stacy C.
Niles, OH
This was my favorite highlight. I have a hard time because I have acne so can't have too much shine. This product was the perfect answer to all my questions. I get it at Ulta. And I highly recommend it.
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these tints! They are great for a light lip stain that looks like a natural pout. No drying and very natural feeling. I just top it with a chapstick and I'm good to go! Definitely recommend.
Kaylie M.
Provo
Seriously love anything Benefit! I’ve never been the biggest fan of liquid blush, but this one I really like. It goes on really smooth and is easy to blend. I’m in love with everything they come out with!
Tammy C.
Wall
I’ve used this product for years and I love how versatile it is. I got it as a gift for my birthday one year and it was definitely a great gift! The packaging is super cute too I’ll definitely get more when I run out!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Son súper buenos aparte prácticos porque ayudan a dar color a tus labios y aparte también sirven de blush , te da un aspecto súper natural , fresco y hay de diferentes tamaños
Temi K.
I strongly recommend this product!! The highlighters are VERY pigmented, especially for being liquid. They are also very bendable and remain on your face all day!!
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Which is your favorite of the three?
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
How does these 3 products look on darker skin tones?
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Do these give you a glow or do they make your face look like you rolled your face in glitter
Annai F.
Providence, RI
Are the colors sheer and pigmented
Iv went to order these but I'm wanting all of these type things from benefit like all of the benetints ( everything that's in these bottles ) but there's around £23 where I live and don't want to be paying that much, is there anyw where you can get them cheaper or them in a set? C