Benefit Cosmetics Gettin' Cheeky!
A trio of cheek tints for a pop of color and glow on the go. Pop ‘em on your cheeks and pop ‘em in your purse! The Cha Cha Tint is a mango stain that beautifully blushes lips and cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch- and smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sunkissed for hours. The Posietint is a petal pink that plants a kiss of see-through tint on cheeks and lips. With hours of smudge-proof, just-picked perfection, you'll be the prettiest bloom in the bunch! Meanwhile, Sun Beam is sunshine in a bottle. This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot and blend over makeup onto cheek and brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. This set contains: - 3 x 0.13 oz Tints in Posietint, Sun Beam, Cha Chasee more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I love benefit products, I brought this at Sephora once and i loved it. the colors are really pretty, but make sure once you put it on your cheeks to blend fast because they can dry out easily, but except for that i would purchase the full size of these products." in 8 reviews
- "The benefit Gettin’ Cheeky set retails for $17.00, and comes with: posietint a poppy-pink tinted lip and cheek stain sun beam a golden bronze complexion highlighter & cha cha tint a mango-tinted lip and cheek stain My favorite from this set is posietint." in 7 reviews
- "Still...its a great way to try out new products and find out if it was worth the hype compare to buying the full-size product and not liking it in the end. " in 6 reviews
- "Sun beam was a little dark for my skin (since I am paler than casper at the moment) but Posie Tint and Cha Cha Tint were great." in 5 reviews
- "These are so awesome and so versatile, they look great on my skin and a little goes a long way." in 5 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos