BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A mini bronze, blush & highlighting palette. For a believable, year-round bronze, blend hoola matte bronzeracross cheeks, chin and forehead, or anywhere the sun naturally hits! Sweep GALifornia golden pink blush onto the apples of your cheeks & blend upwards along cheekbones. Apply watt’s up! cream-to-powder highlighter along cheek & brow bonesfor a luminous glow. Blend delicately with fingertip

Hoola Ingredients:

Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491ci77492ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Galifornia Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Fragrance, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water.

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Watt's Up Ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Soybean Glycerides, Silica, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.Ingredients Are Subject To Change At The Manufacturer's Discretion. For The Most Complete And Up-to-date List Of Ingredients, Refer To The Product Packaging.

• Does it come with the little brush? Or nah? This palette ...2 Answers
  • Who else just bought this with their 20% off at Sephora?!1 Answers
  • I love hoola and wattsup! Is this like the mini size of t...1 Answers
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love this palette! I saw it around Christmas time and decided to get myself a present as I’ve been wanting to try out the Hoola bronzer. The price is great and definitely worth it as a mini bronzer alone is $15 while this whole palette containing the bronzer, blush, and highlight is $20. I use the bronzer daily, it’s my absolute favorite! I use the blush on occasion but I rarely use the highlight. The highlight has a weird texture it’s like a cream and it’s hard to put on with out it looking crazy. Although I am not an expert nor do I know much about makeup but maybe if someone taught me how to use it I’d like it more. 😂
Katerine G.
To be honest I'm a little disappointed with this product. I bought this mini palette mainly because it has the Hoola bronzer. I was super excited to try this bronzer that according to bloggers and beauty gurus it was the best bronzer because of the color, formula, and everything.  I bought it mostly because of the color, wanted a bronzer with a cooler subtone. It is not as pigmented as I thought it would be, I'm not sure if it is the packaging, but it is very difficult to get the product on my brush. I'm latina, so I have the olive subtone on my skin, and it does not contour my face. It is very subtle, so that was not what I was looking for.

The blush, I'm okay with it, it's very pigmented but too orange for me. The highlighter does not work for me, it does not highlight my cheeks, it gets lost when I apply it.
Rain K.
Iowa City, IA
I love all these three individual products, and I own both full and travel sizes of all these items. When I saw that Benefit put all three of them in one palette, I thought it was a genius idea and purchase it right away.
Overall, the quality of each item in this palette is as comparable as their original version. Also, since it's compact, it's very easy to travel with this or carry this around for quick touch-ups.
However, there definitely is a couple downside to this palette. Since the What's Up hightlighter is a cream highlighter, it catches all the powder residues from the top two powder products. Becuase of that, it's such a hassle to clean up the surface of the highlighter whenever I use the palette.
I might cut a small piece of plastic board to use it as a cover for the highlighter.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is a great idea and value. If I didn't already have all three products in this palette, I would be all over this! I wish more brands offered this cute combo palettes all year long. Hoola is tried and true. I have been using this on and off since I was 18 years old. It's a lot smoother now and isn't seemingly as dark (or maybe in 14 years, I've learned what I was doing. Haha!) Galifornia is a radiant coral-pink that would flatter most ladies. I find as with most Benefit Box o Blushes; I need to use a slightly heavier hand. And watts up and is nice brightening illuminator. I have it in a deluxe stick form but much prefer it in a pan like this! I feel warming it up with my finger to pan sheets it out for a more natural look.
Keyshia C.
New York
So adorable! I'm obsessed with this cute little palette! I went to Sephora to buy a Huda Beauty product because it actually lasts me so long and I was actually told about this trio. I bought it and it smells like COCONUTS! And I don't even like coconuts. But the bronzer is so pigmented as well as the blush. The highlighter is amazing! It looks very natural. I almost think the formula is better on the bronzer in this trio. Amazing! I love it! It was worth purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Megan E.
Smithville, TN
This is the perfect gift or something you might want to try. I wanted to try the bronzer for the longest time and I got this. It is easy to apply and colors are great except the blush. I felt like it wasn’t my shade. If you’re unsure about getting the bronzer just get this and then try it.
Morgan R.
Saint Charles, MO
I got this as a deal from Sephora because I've always been curious about the craze with Hoola bronzer. Thought it would be nice to try out some other products too. The bronzer is the only so-so thing in this little pallet. The blush is too peachy for me and the highlight is way too subtle. Butter bronzer is better
Viktorija A.
I got this because I wanted to try some benefit blush and bronzer. This is the perfect thing to get. Also this is a great gift to give someone. The only thing I don't like is the cream highlighter. It's not so bright and I don't like how they put a cream product in.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Benifit Cosmetics has done it again. I just had to pick this up at Sephoria the other day and I am so glad I did. This pallet is a definite must have. The Get the Pretty Started Bronze Blush and Highlight Pallet is the classic cream to powder formula that is so easy to apply and blend with a added something! !! If your a Benifit fan your not going to want to miss this. Its worth every penny and more.
Sarah P.
las vegas
All of these products are amazing. The Hoola bronzer is easy to blend and apply it is good for on the go and is kind of a good deal for 20 so dollars for 3 products. The con is that the watts up highlighter is no my cup of tea. It is pretty and natural but I like the blinding highlights. The galifornia blush is really pretty coral color with some shimmer. The pros are the Hoola and galifornia are so blendable and nice.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
How well is the staying power of this? Will it last all day?
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
Does it come with the little brush? Or nah? This palette is adorbies!!
Kaitlan A.
Who else just bought this with their 20% off at Sephora?!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
These shades look great . Are they pigmented and do they blend well ?
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I love hoola and wattsup! Is this like the mini size of them?