BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Double-duty blotting & color-correcting face powder that mattes shine and helps even out redness and discoloration.

• Mirrored compact
  • Includes washable sponge

Ingredients
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon12, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Squalane, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [ +/ : Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]. N° 3n5296

joannie C.
I never really used pressed powder until I got this baby in a goody bag my sister in law sent me. Is not really something I would buy on a regular but after doing research on how it works and how it's applied I like this product it does not cake up and is leave a smooth cleaned surface when applied. I will buy in the future
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
This is a wonderful blotting powder. It works really well and is great to keep in your purse for touch ups through out the day. Its very effective at getting rid of shine and returning your makeup to a beautiful matte. It's definitely worth its price.
Stefanie i.
The powder was really nice and had great application but I noticed that it did not keep my makeup in place and I had to blot a lot when using it. My makeup on my nose kept slipping and sliding :(.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I normally love everything from Benefit, but I feel like this blotting paper just missed the mark. While it helped to control the oil/shine for a little while, less than an hour after using it my forehead was shiny again.
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park , CA
I really enjoy using this product because it helps control my oil. I have combination skin I also have acne and this powder does not cling on to dry patches on my face. I really love this product so much.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Get Even used to be my go-to powder foundation in my early twenties when I was oily and Benefit seemed luxurious. Lol. This always oxidized on me to an orangey shade but, hey maybe they have reformulated.
Sarah M.
this product works so good. When I'm having a bad day with my acne I can always count on this blotting powder to cover it up. I use this product usually every day and I totally recommend it to others
Sarah J.
This is a great product if you have skin that can become shiny or oily halfway through your day wearing foundation. This is a powder that easily conceals the oil, while also not removing your foundation- which is key! I would recommend this product for anyone with fair skin and oil problems!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Wish they didn't discontinue this powder, I really loved it. I still have a tiny bit left in my compact and feel sad throwing it away. Nice setting powder, kept me Matt and looking natural for a long time.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This defiantly works for what it is and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good blotting powder and hasn't found one yet. This doesn't disappoint at all, it's a very good product. Love love love it :D would for sure buy again and would recommend to anyone.