BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Get Even Blotting Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This defiantly works for what it is and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good blotting powder and hasn't found one yet. This doesn't disappoint at all, it's a very good product. Love love love it :D would for sure buy again and would recommend to anyone.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this powder every day to keep my foundation from getting too oily. I use foundation all day long and I try to make them last longer. This product is my savior! It keeps my t zone matte and lsts long
Sarah J.
This is a great product if you have skin that can become shiny or oily halfway through your day wearing foundation. This is a powder that easily conceals the oil, while also not removing your foundation- which is key! I would recommend this product for anyone with fair skin and oil problems!
Stefanie i.
The powder was really nice and had great application but I noticed that it did not keep my makeup in place and I had to blot a lot when using it. My makeup on my nose kept slipping and sliding :(.
kennedy z.
Yorba linda, CA
I like the coverage and silkiness of this product. Not chalky or thick like some others. Helps to maintain my oil in my t zone throughout the day as i have combination skin. I usually apply over my liquid foundation all over my face as well as for touch ups.
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
This is a wonderful blotting powder. It works really well and is great to keep in your purse for touch ups through out the day. Its very effective at getting rid of shine and returning your makeup to a beautiful matte. It's definitely worth its price.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Although I usually love Benefit products this isn't one of those "I can't live without it" ones. Didn't meet my expectations I have from this brand. I had to keep reapplying and although I do have combo skin it's not THAT oily!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I normally love everything from Benefit, but I feel like this blotting paper just missed the mark. While it helped to control the oil/shine for a little while, less than an hour after using it my forehead was shiny again.
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park , CA
I really enjoy using this product because it helps control my oil. I have combination skin I also have acne and this powder does not cling on to dry patches on my face. I really love this product so much.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Get Even used to be my go-to powder foundation in my early twenties when I was oily and Benefit seemed luxurious. Lol. This always oxidized on me to an orangey shade but, hey maybe they have reformulated.