Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g

Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g!
Kate H.
Fort Worth, TX
i really like this peachy shade! i’m giving it a 4 out of 5 because it has a light shimmer to it and i prefer matte sometimes more
Sofia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Sofia D.
Its not sooooo pigmented like you really NEED to go jn for you to see it but if you like a natural look then go gor it it is perfect for a everyday no makeup makeup look but depends what you like so if you like something peachy then go for it girl!!!!!
Amy C.
This blush is super cute and glowy! I love the subtle pigment is beautiful and the shimmer in it isn’t excessive by any means. I would recommend the light shade for fair skin.
Xiaomeng L.
Schaumburg, IL
I think this blush can be limiting because it only shows up on lighter skin tones. This does look nice on and gives a glowy, golden peach sheen. It’s easy to use as I don’t have to worry about being heavy handed.
Emma P.
This mini is all I need! Its a very good size for a miniature, now I'm thinking I need a mini hoola bronzer. This blush smells amazing and is such a pretty color. The packaging is so cute! It has a strong smell but it disappears on the face after a while. Highly recommend!!
Manon M.
St, NB
Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Manon M.
I absolutely love this blush ! The shade is so beautiful and i love the peach scent ! It is easy to blend and i enjoy the small wooden brush that comes in the packaging! I recommend it.
Jemma L.
London
Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Jemma L.
Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush Mini 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Jemma L.
I’ve never been a blush kind of girl, this is the first blusher I have ever used so I do not have anything to compare it too. But I do like the peachy glow and will be using it again but don’t think I’ll be using it every time I do my make up . I like the powder and it sweeps on nicely on my cheeks #benefit #blush #georgiablush
leah B.
Beautiful! Well pigmented! I brought the mini as I wasnt sure if I would like it...but I was so wrong and wish I had got the full sized product now! It's just beautiful, subtle yet eye catching...a beautiful peachy colour perfect for the summer! I imagine on some people it wouldnt look very good with their skin tone which is ashame...but luckily for me it is perfect and I will be purchasing the full sized product next time!

Looking for your answer?