BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Garden of Good & Eva Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really lovely scent! Very fruity smelling with a hint of floral. Great for the spring and summer. I think this is better suited for younger audiences. The price point is good. Would recommend to others!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
I love this scent. I get compliments on it all day long and even my boyfriend likes it. It's beautiful.
Paige E.
Paige E.
I love this perfume! I used this up so quick! It has such a long lasting smell, it doesn't go away right away like normal perfumes!
Lizet A.
Lizet A.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells fresh and sweet. I love it. To me it lasts all day. I take my top off and it smells like it. I am always working indoor
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite all time products .U really can't go wrong this is my everyday product , I get a Ton of complements !! I wear every single day!!
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY
Love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love love love
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Benefit Cosmetic line! Beautiful packaging and extremely effect products! Spends, but worth it!
Idalia S.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great ! It had an amazing sent ! I am a first time user but I love it already ! I'd definitely but it again , the package is sooooooo cute !!! The sent is just amazing !!! I'd definitely but it again !
Ana D.
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging is soo cute and this product smells fascinating! I always love their packaging haha
Kara S.
Kara S.
Blue Springs , MO
This is a really delightful summertime scent. A mix of fruit, floral and a slight hint of musk.
Louisse T.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Are these actually good?
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Guntersville, Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this, but I'm wanting to know if it's long lasting?
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
How many ounces is this? (Can't see it on here. Or if different sizes about how much is it per ounce? I saw a price for 26 Euros - that's about $40 right? I'm curious how much you get for that.). Thanks!
Leah H.
Leah H.
England
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
What does this perfume smell like?