BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A Crisp & Fresh Citrus Floral! A Poem To Describe Eva ...Come Away With Eva , Breeze Down A Lush Lane, She's The Fresh Rush Of Splendor, You Can't Quite Explain. So Vividly Vibrant With A Carefree Demeanor, She Whirls Off To A Place "Where Grasses Are Greener."

Top Notes: Pear, Watermelon, Ozone Accords, Muguet
Middle Notes: Rosebud, Jasmine Petals, Green Violet Leaves, Freesia
Bottom Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Cedarwood.

Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bht, Citral, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Limonene, Isoeugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol. N?? 04943/N

Claudia E.
I loveee the packaging of this a lot, the bottle is quite annoying as I prefer pumps rather than bottles where it just comes out and you dab it into your wrist. It smells really nice, really floral and it lasts such a long time too!
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
The whole range of these fragrances are pretty great. This one, Eva, was the one that really appealed to me most.They are a GREAT value and smell fantastic, not to mention they come in a very beautiful packaging box. My only complaint is that I wished the smell lasted a bit longer. It seems to fade after a couple of hours
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
This is a great color correcting concealer for undereye circles or shadows! the salmon tone to this blends eddortlessly and eliminates discoloration without looking too light around the eyes as some concealers do. My only complaint with this one is the finish, it is a bit too creamy and can settle in creases under they eye.
Maria a.
I never use this product after because I don't have to much money to buy but they look very this with the best formula to use this ..... I never use this product after because I don't have to much money to buy but they look very this with the best formula to use this .....
Yesi R.
Avon, CT
I absolutely love this fragrance! Is a strong one and last all day. But the best part of this product is the packaging! Is so cute like a house! The scent is like fresh and strong at the same time, I'm sorry I'm not good at describing scents!
Heather W.
amsterdam, NY
This use to be my favorite perfume! I wish Benefit would bring these back. The scent lasted on the skin and the doll house set up they had on counter we're adorable! Definitely a great product that benefit needs to have back on counters!
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great ! It had an amazing sent ! I am a first time user but I love it already ! I'd definitely but it again , the package is sooooooo cute !!! The sent is just amazing !!! I'd definitely but it again !
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love this perfume!! Perfect for every day wear and has a more fresh smell that transitions well from spring to summer, and even could work as a Fall/Winter scent.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Really lovely scent! Very fruity smelling with a hint of floral. Great for the spring and summer. I think this is better suited for younger audiences. The price point is good. Would recommend to others!
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
This is my favorite all time products .U really can't go wrong this is my everyday product , I get a Ton of complements !! I wear every single day!!
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Are these actually good?
Katrina B.
Boaz , AL
I really want to try this, but I'm wanting to know if it's long lasting?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
How much are these each?
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
How many ounces is this? (Can't see it on here. Or if different sizes about how much is it per ounce? I saw a price for 26 Euros - that's about $40 right? I'm curious how much you get for that.). Thanks!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
What does this perfume smell like?