BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit’s NEW GALifornia golden pink blush is part sun, pure fun! It blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skintones. The soft, blendable formula captures the warmth of California sunshine, while the signature scent features notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.

• Golden pink powder blush
  • Embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use
  • Includes custom rounded blush brush and mirror

Awards:

• Seventeen Magazine Haul of Fame, Best Blush, 2017
  • O, The Oprah Magazine Spring Beauty O-Ward for Best Blush, 2017

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water).

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• The packaging is lit. Does it apply well on a dark skin? ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?6 Answers
  • This blush makes me happy. From the packaging, to the sta...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Powder Blush
  • "i personally really love this blush a lot. the only reason that i knocked it down one star is because it’s a little too pink for me but when i use it lightly it’s a very nice beautiful natural blush. but i highly recommend :)" in 127 reviews
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
I'll start out by saying the one and only negative thing I have to say about this blush: it's very pricey. As you can tell from my rating, not pricey enough to keep me from absolutely loving it, but pricey enough to warn consumers. It's $29 USD, which I swore I'd never pay for a blush, but that turned out to be a lie when I saw this in Ulta, swatched it, and had to have it. Long story short, it's expensive. But in my opinion, completely worth it.

As for absolutely everything else about it? Fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Every other word that means freaking awesome. The color is absolutely gorgeous, a bright peachy pink with a golden shift. It's got a small amount of shimmer to it, but not enough to turn it into a pink highlighter. It's super pigmented, so if you're on the pale side like me, I highly recommend using an extremely light hand or a stippling brush so you pick up less product when you dip your brush into the product. I do think it would look absolutely beautiful on every imaginable skin tone.

Even though it is rather pricey, you do get a ton of product, more than enough to last you through this spring and summer and beyond. The packaging is absolutely adorable, as well. I love anything with a hippie vibe, and this packaging just screams hippie. I've seen a few people comment on the smell, and I will say that it does have a rather strong scent if you just stick your nose into the product and smell it. It's a scent that I don't mind, personally, but I can see how it could be bothersome to some people. It's sort of like a mixture of flowers and sunscreen. I haven't noticed it lingering on my skin throughout the day, though. In fact, as far as I've been able to notice, it's gone by the time I've finished putting my makeup on. It also comes with a small brush that, even though it isn't what I typically use to apply blush, it is good for a quick sweep of color onto the cheeks. It also comes with a plastic holder for the brush that sits nicely on top of the product inside the box for sanitation purposes.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
This is a great spring and summer color I wouldn't recommend wearing in fall and winter as it's too bright in peachy but oh my goodness I love the snow now I do have the large kit that includes this color which I would recommend getting instead of just buying one by itself but oh my God you have to try
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly love benefit I never had any problems with any of their products! I’ve always loved this makeup brand I think that they honestly do some amazing work on the packaging of their products! This is like a cute summer vibe and the blush is honestly pigmented a little bit does go a long way with this blush I love the way the inside looks it has a really cute design & I love the way this blends perfectly on my face. I see this a lot and other beauty bags a lot of people Cary this around. But I try to get every benefit makeup that comes out so I can try it the only one I didn’t like personally was the foundation only because I have oily skin and it didn’t work for me but other than that I love all their products. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸IF YOU HAVE THIS COMMENT BT DOWN BELOW YOUR OPINION AND IF THIS WORKED OUT FOR YOU OR NOT AND IF YOU LIKE IT. DO YOU LIKE BENEFIT? DO YOU THINK THESE PRODUCTS ARE GREAT? AND DO YOU LOVE THE PACKING? ALSO COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR RATING OF THIS 1-10 I gave this a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating!
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I love this product so so much! It's a more orangey blush and is nicely pigmented. It also has a shimmery touch. I strongly recommend this product and it is fairly easy to blend. I would definitely buy this product again and the packaging is super cute!! If anyone has any questions about this wonderful product than I would be more than happy to answer them
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Benefit’s GALifornia is one of my all-time favorite powder blushes. This shade is a warm, bright golden-pink that’s reminiscent of the California sunshine. It infuses the cheeks with a sunkissed glow. GALifornia is the perfect blush for spring and summer. (I, however, will rock it all year long.) This blush is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I’d recommend tapping the excess powder off your brush prior to application. I think that this shade is very universally flattering.

Also, I really love the retro packaging. It includes a mirror and tiny brush inside. I prefer to use my own blush brush, but that’s just me.

You get your money’s worth at $29 for 0.17 oz of product. I have never hit pan on a Benefit blush. There is also a travel size available for $15 for 0.08 oz of product. I recommend GALifornia to anyone who wants to glow like a golden goddess all summer long.
Kaylee D.
wise
Nice peachy/pink toned blush on my olive skin. I typically have to lightly apply it because it is a little too pink if used a lot. It is very buildable. It is longlasting and wears really good. I don't use blush a lot but when I do, this one I typically grab just for a pop of color.
Kristen M.
I normally don't wear or buy blushes but I knew I had to buy Galifornia as soon as I saw the cute packaging. It has a strong distinct smell when you open the container, but it is not noticeable when the blush is actually on your face. I love the the size of this blush. It is about 2-3 inches long and wide so it is perfect to take to travel. Would recommend buying this size for this reason and because a little really goes a long way so it will take a while to hit pan.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
I have nothing bad to say regarding the quality, it is highly pigmented, it lasts through at least 5-6h. The highly pigmentation forces you to apply it carefully, because it is difficult to fix once it is on your make up. I am fair skin and I find it too colorful, that is why the 3 stars, I only use it in summer when I am tanned so that it enhances the summer look. My small travel size will last forever as I use it so little, therefore I cannot think I would re-buy it.
Anna N.
Fayetteville, NY
I am in love with this blush. Looks like a natural sun kissed blush, slightly shimmery but helps to illuminate the cheeks, perfect amount of pigment so you wont over do it! Would def buy again
Nic G.
Holmes Beach, FL
Described as a sunny golden-pink blush, and appearing very coral in the pan, this actually is a very wearable pink for my cool skin tone. The formula is a little firm, but that's my preferred blush formula, because I can build and blend without an accidental clown look... (a distinct fear of all pale redheads). It also has some fine shimmer that gives a great glowy finish, and a scent that's described as vanilla and grapefruit by Benefit but to me is just quintessential summer! The packaging of all Benefit blushes isn't the most aesthetically pleasing, but it is super hearty, so I'm never afraid to travel with it or throw it in my purse because while cardboard, it also has a magnetic lid closure. I just wish, like with this blush, they'd stop the oversprays, because the color this blush seems to be and what it actually is are two very different things that surely will appeal to different people.
Rebecca S.
what's this like on really fair skin?
Darcey A.
Is this worth the money?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush

Sephora