BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit’s NEW GALifornia golden pink blush is part sun, pure fun! It blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skintones. The soft, blendable formula captures the warmth of California sunshine, while the signature scent features notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.

• Golden pink powder blush
  • Embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use
  • Includes custom rounded blush brush and mirror

Awards:

• Seventeen Magazine Haul of Fame, Best Blush, 2017
  • O, The Oprah Magazine Spring Beauty O-Ward for Best Blush, 2017

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water).

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• Is this worth the money?6 Answers
  • This blush makes me happy. From the packaging, to the sta...1 Answers
  • Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who...2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Powder Blush
  • "i personally really love this blush a lot. the only reason that i knocked it down one star is because it’s a little too pink for me but when i use it lightly it’s a very nice beautiful natural blush. but i highly recommend :)" in 127 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'll start out by saying the one and only negative thing I have to say about this blush: it's very pricey. As you can tell from my rating, not pricey enough to keep me from absolutely loving it, but pricey enough to warn consumers. It's $29 USD, which I swore I'd never pay for a blush, but that turned out to be a lie when I saw this in Ulta, swatched it, and had to have it. Long story short, it's expensive. But in my opinion, completely worth it.

As for absolutely everything else about it? Fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Every other word that means freaking awesome. The color is absolutely gorgeous, a bright peachy pink with a golden shift. It's got a small amount of shimmer to it, but not enough to turn it into a pink highlighter. It's super pigmented, so if you're on the pale side like me, I highly recommend using an extremely light hand or a stippling brush so you pick up less product when you dip your brush into the product. I do think it would look absolutely beautiful on every imaginable skin tone.

Even though it is rather pricey, you do get a ton of product, more than enough to last you through this spring and summer and beyond. The packaging is absolutely adorable, as well. I love anything with a hippie vibe, and this packaging just screams hippie. I've seen a few people comment on the smell, and I will say that it does have a rather strong scent if you just stick your nose into the product and smell it. It's a scent that I don't mind, personally, but I can see how it could be bothersome to some people. It's sort of like a mixture of flowers and sunscreen. I haven't noticed it lingering on my skin throughout the day, though. In fact, as far as I've been able to notice, it's gone by the time I've finished putting my makeup on. It also comes with a small brush that, even though it isn't what I typically use to apply blush, it is good for a quick sweep of color onto the cheeks. It also comes with a plastic holder for the brush that sits nicely on top of the product inside the box for sanitation purposes.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I love this product so so much! It's a more orangey blush and is nicely pigmented. It also has a shimmery touch. I strongly recommend this product and it is fairly easy to blend. I would definitely buy this product again and the packaging is super cute!! If anyone has any questions about this wonderful product than I would be more than happy to answer them
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Benefit’s GALifornia is one of my all-time favorite powder blushes. This shade is a warm, bright golden-pink that’s reminiscent of the California sunshine. It infuses the cheeks with a sunkissed glow. GALifornia is the perfect blush for spring and summer. (I, however, will rock it all year long.) This blush is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I’d recommend tapping the excess powder off your brush prior to application. I think that this shade is very universally flattering.

Also, I really love the retro packaging. It includes a mirror and tiny brush inside. I prefer to use my own blush brush, but that’s just me.

You get your money’s worth at $29 for 0.17 oz of product. I have never hit pan on a Benefit blush. There is also a travel size available for $15 for 0.08 oz of product. I recommend GALifornia to anyone who wants to glow like a golden goddess all summer long.
Kristen M.
I normally don't wear or buy blushes but I knew I had to buy Galifornia as soon as I saw the cute packaging. It has a strong distinct smell when you open the container, but it is not noticeable when the blush is actually on your face. I love the the size of this blush. It is about 2-3 inches long and wide so it is perfect to take to travel. Would recommend buying this size for this reason and because a little really goes a long way so it will take a while to hit pan.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I have nothing bad to say regarding the quality, it is highly pigmented, it lasts through at least 5-6h. The highly pigmentation forces you to apply it carefully, because it is difficult to fix once it is on your make up. I am fair skin and I find it too colorful, that is why the 3 stars, I only use it in summer when I am tanned so that it enhances the summer look. My small travel size will last forever as I use it so little, therefore I cannot think I would re-buy it.
Nic G.
Described as a sunny golden-pink blush, and appearing very coral in the pan, this actually is a very wearable pink for my cool skin tone. The formula is a little firm, but that's my preferred blush formula, because I can build and blend without an accidental clown look... (a distinct fear of all pale redheads). It also has some fine shimmer that gives a great glowy finish, and a scent that's described as vanilla and grapefruit by Benefit but to me is just quintessential summer! The packaging of all Benefit blushes isn't the most aesthetically pleasing, but it is super hearty, so I'm never afraid to travel with it or throw it in my purse because while cardboard, it also has a magnetic lid closure. I just wish, like with this blush, they'd stop the oversprays, because the color this blush seems to be and what it actually is are two very different things that surely will appeal to different people.
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Very very pretty blush from Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Powder Blush the color of this blush is flattering to most skin tones. It has a matte finish and even though it is not the same color as NARS Blush, it is as universally flattering. If you are looking for a everyday blush this could be for you. My suggestion is to buy the travel size...who really goes through their entire blush before it expires anyway, right?
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
I have using this blush all summer long and I love it! I like to glow up in the summer and this gives the perfect amount of coral to my cheek. This is a matte blush even though it has the gold shimmer but it goes away after first use.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
This is the best blush color and finish to achieve that perfect sunkissed summer glow. It's great to all skintones, but I believe it works better on light to medium skintones.

The packaging is super pretty inside and out. The illustration details with Californian summer vibes and the gold sun over the blush is so pretty. I love that it's made of cardboard and that it has a little compact mirror inside. Also, it's a nice size and it's perfect to travel with it.

It's a beautiful golden pink, with nice pigmentation and almost no fallout. It retails at $29 dollars at Sephora and Macy's and to be honest it is a pretty good price for the amount of blush that your getting and the quality of the product and packaging.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Definitely a sucker for cute packaging and this one takes the cake for me! I loveeeeee the packaging and keep it on my desk because it is so beautiful... But it's what's on the inside that counts lol. I adore the formula of the blush for one it smells really nice even though it doesn't say it does. And the color is super pigmented. The only reason why I am not giving this five stars is because it is a bit intense on fair skin tones and has sort of and orange hue that you wouldn't think would be there unless you tried it. I love this blush and the packaging can't get any better but there are better shades benefit has to offer
Darcey A.
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca S.
what's this like on really fair skin?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush