BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit’s NEW GALifornia golden pink blush is part sun, pure fun! It blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skintones. The soft, blendable formula captures the warmth of California sunshine, while the signature scent features notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.

• Golden pink powder blush
  • Embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use
  • Includes custom rounded blush brush and mirror

Awards:

• Seventeen Magazine Haul of Fame, Best Blush, 2017
  • O, The Oprah Magazine Spring Beauty O-Ward for Best Blush, 2017

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water).

May Contain:

Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Powder Blush
  • "i personally really love this blush a lot. the only reason that i knocked it down one star is because it’s a little too pink for me but when i use it lightly it’s a very nice beautiful natural blush. but i highly recommend :)" in 127 reviews
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly love benefit I never had any problems with any of their products! I’ve always loved this makeup brand I think that they honestly do some amazing work on the packaging of their products! This is like a cute summer vibe and the blush is honestly pigmented a little bit does go a long way with this blush I love the way the inside looks it has a really cute design & I love the way this blends perfectly on my face. I see this a lot and other beauty bags a lot of people Cary this around. But I try to get every benefit makeup that comes out so I can try it the only one I didn’t like personally was the foundation only because I have oily skin and it didn’t work for me but other than that I love all their products. 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸IF YOU HAVE THIS COMMENT BT DOWN BELOW YOUR OPINION AND IF THIS WORKED OUT FOR YOU OR NOT AND IF YOU LIKE IT. DO YOU LIKE BENEFIT? DO YOU THINK THESE PRODUCTS ARE GREAT? AND DO YOU LOVE THE PACKING? ALSO COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR RATING OF THIS 1-10 I gave this a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating!
Sukhvir K.
Bellerose, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I absolutely love this blush on my skin. I’m a tan gal and I live for a good blush shade that would rather enhance the features of my face by adding a bit of warmth to my cheeks. The best part is that it leaves a bit of glow back as well. It has little speckles of gold dust in it to make your skin have that glow from within effect without leaving chunks of weird glitter sticking to your face. The shade is so beautiful when applying it that I feel like one of those makeup models from Instagram lol!
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
I'll start out by saying the one and only negative thing I have to say about this blush: it's very pricey. As you can tell from my rating, not pricey enough to keep me from absolutely loving it, but pricey enough to warn consumers. It's $29 USD, which I swore I'd never pay for a blush, but that turned out to be a lie when I saw this in Ulta, swatched it, and had to have it. Long story short, it's expensive. But in my opinion, completely worth it.

As for absolutely everything else about it? Fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Every other word that means freaking awesome. The color is absolutely gorgeous, a bright peachy pink with a golden shift. It's got a small amount of shimmer to it, but not enough to turn it into a pink highlighter. It's super pigmented, so if you're on the pale side like me, I highly recommend using an extremely light hand or a stippling brush so you pick up less product when you dip your brush into the product. I do think it would look absolutely beautiful on every imaginable skin tone.

Even though it is rather pricey, you do get a ton of product, more than enough to last you through this spring and summer and beyond. The packaging is absolutely adorable, as well. I love anything with a hippie vibe, and this packaging just screams hippie. I've seen a few people comment on the smell, and I will say that it does have a rather strong scent if you just stick your nose into the product and smell it. It's a scent that I don't mind, personally, but I can see how it could be bothersome to some people. It's sort of like a mixture of flowers and sunscreen. I haven't noticed it lingering on my skin throughout the day, though. In fact, as far as I've been able to notice, it's gone by the time I've finished putting my makeup on. It also comes with a small brush that, even though it isn't what I typically use to apply blush, it is good for a quick sweep of color onto the cheeks. It also comes with a plastic holder for the brush that sits nicely on top of the product inside the box for sanitation purposes.
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
This blush is kind of misleading, because the glowy gold on top is actually just an overspray. I haven't worked through it yet, so I don't know what the true color of the blush without it is...but with it, it's actually really pretty. I wish Benefit would make it with the top color throughout the formula instead!
summer d.
Lewes, DE
Super pigmented and blend-able blush. This color is pretty bright so use sparingly. It’s not totally matte, it just has a subtle hint of highlight to it which is nice. The color would be kind of intense for lighter skin tones, but I love they way it looks when I have a tan.
Taylor H.
A friend of mine actually has this blush and she let me use it one evening. I was totally blown away the packaging is super cute and the product gave my cheeks a nice rosey glow. I am definitely going to buy this product because I was really impressed.
M🌻 O.
I love this blush during the summer because it is super bright and adds that summer sunburn type of feeling. It last pretty long for a blush. It blends and lays over product well. I love how you build up the product to however you want.
Adrianna C.
Union City
Purchased at: ULTA
This blush works super great anything it also works as a sort of highlighter/ bronzer type of look because of the color in the middle. Would reccomend this product to someone who already knows makeup and how to use certain things.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I love this product so so much! It's a more orangey blush and is nicely pigmented. It also has a shimmery touch. I strongly recommend this product and it is fairly easy to blend. I would definitely buy this product again and the packaging is super cute!! If anyone has any questions about this wonderful product than I would be more than happy to answer them
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Benefit’s GALifornia is one of my all-time favorite powder blushes. This shade is a warm, bright golden-pink that’s reminiscent of the California sunshine. It infuses the cheeks with a sunkissed glow. GALifornia is the perfect blush for spring and summer. (I, however, will rock it all year long.) This blush is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I’d recommend tapping the excess powder off your brush prior to application. I think that this shade is very universally flattering.

Also, I really love the retro packaging. It includes a mirror and tiny brush inside. I prefer to use my own blush brush, but that’s just me.

You get your money’s worth at $29 for 0.17 oz of product. I have never hit pan on a Benefit blush. There is also a travel size available for $15 for 0.08 oz of product. I recommend GALifornia to anyone who wants to glow like a golden goddess all summer long.
Darcey A.
Is this worth the money?
Rebecca S.
what's this like on really fair skin?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush