BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristen M.
I normally don't wear or buy blushes but I knew I had to buy Galifornia as soon as I saw the cute packaging. It has a strong distinct smell when you open the container, but it is not noticeable when the blush is actually on your face. I love the the size of this blush. It is about 2-3 inches long and wide so it is perfect to take to travel. Would recommend buying this size for this reason and because a little really goes a long way so it will take a while to hit pan.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
GALifornia is my new Summer favorite... first off the box is super cool... love it... it is a golden pink blusher that is kind of more like a bright pink and it was a little sparkle shimmering which adds gold tones.... which gives your cheeks a warm glow perfect for summer... comes with a cute little brush... did I say the box is super cute... you got to be cool to use this product...
Lisa K.
I love this blusher! It's my current favorite out of all the Benefit blusher I own. I love the bright pink with tinge of coral. It's super pigmented and gives a pretty satin finish with a "glow!" I didn't like the golden overlay spray--it made the blusher too shimmery and since it disappears after few use it's somewhat misleading to say this is a "golden" pink blusher... The scent is delicious like the other benefit blushers and long lasting on the cheeks.
Natnicha D.
Love this blush and honestly gose to well with my skin tone. I think any skin type can use this product and this product has abit of shimmer too it but not too much. I highly recommend it for anyone and I think it’s easy to use for people who have just started yawing makeup.
Hannah Y.
Obsessed with this gorgeous color - super cool packaging and described as sunny golden-pink in color. It smells incredibly amazing too. It's scary bright but goes on simply beautiful. Totally recommend this and would purchase again!
Allison R.
I got this blush on a whim because I never use blush. The color is intimidating in the pan, but it doesn't go on that crazy of a coral pink color. It adds an amazing pop of color that would be flattering on almost al skin types. The formula is amazing and so blendable, plus the smell is soooo good! I am loving this product and so glad I gave it a try! Also, the packaging is adorable and you do get a cute little brush for the price.
Influenster M.
TBH I really just bought this because of how pretty this blush box container looks! I fell in love just for the novelty look but after trying the blush it's quite cute! It smells lovely and the shade of this blush is like a peachy/pink perfect for summer to get that summer glow look! And it was just $15 but I really do like this blush so I'm probably going to buy the full size one. Highly recommended Blush! Extremely cute to look at and beautiful once blended onūüĎć
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love Benefit's Galifornia blush! I actually purchased the Cheek Parade Palette and I am in love with this beautiful summery shade. The $30 you spend is definitely worth the quality. I bought mine from Sephora, but it can also be purchased at Ulta. I highly recommend trying this out! It's gorgeous!
Victoria C.
Grimsby
Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALifornia is such a gorgeous summery shade! It’s a bright coral with gold shimmer. It smells of grapefruit! I’d say will suit most skin tones. Easy to blend. I’d buy it again.
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I love this product so so much! It's a more orangey blush and is nicely pigmented. It also has a shimmery touch. I strongly recommend this product and it is fairly easy to blend. I would definitely buy this product again and the packaging is super cute!! If anyone has any questions about this wonderful product than I would be more than happy to answer them
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.