BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I love this product so so much! It's a more orangey blush and is nicely pigmented. It also has a shimmery touch. I strongly recommend this product and it is fairly easy to blend. I would definitely buy this product again and the packaging is super cute!! If anyone has any questions about this wonderful product than I would be more than happy to answer them
Myranda C.
This blush has a very strong peachy-coral tone to it, which I personally love. It’s very blendable once applied to the cheeks and gives you the perfect summery glow. I purchased the travel size version of this and that’s going to last me forever! I gave this product 4 stars because it can become way too intense too fast. You only need to put your brush in the pan ONCE and that’s all. I’m personally not a fan of really pigmented blushes but if you are, this is perfect for you. I still love to use this product with a nice fluffy blush brush. I still manage to wear this product in the fall because it is so flattering. I think this would be beautiful on an array of different skin tones. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! There’s a tiny hint of smell to the blush, which I actually really love. It’s on the perfume side but I still love this product.
Allison R.
I got this blush on a whim because I never use blush. The color is intimidating in the pan, but it doesn't go on that crazy of a coral pink color. It adds an amazing pop of color that would be flattering on almost al skin types. The formula is amazing and so blendable, plus the smell is soooo good! I am loving this product and so glad I gave it a try! Also, the packaging is adorable and you do get a cute little brush for the price.
Kristen M.
I normally don't wear or buy blushes but I knew I had to buy Galifornia as soon as I saw the cute packaging. It has a strong distinct smell when you open the container, but it is not noticeable when the blush is actually on your face. I love the the size of this blush. It is about 2-3 inches long and wide so it is perfect to take to travel. Would recommend buying this size for this reason and because a little really goes a long way so it will take a while to hit pan.
Hannaley S.
Kinston
These are so creative! The blush is very pigmented so skittle goes a long way. It looks great on the skin and it is easy to blend and eat to apply. I love the fact that it comes With a little blush, Even though it is small It lasts awhile. With this blush it is for sure worth the money and I would definitely recommend this product.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Normally hate blushes, but this smells so good and brings my face back to life and gives me color. Only 30$ and lasts to seriously for years. not saying it won’t expire but will last you a long time. Would buy again Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALiforniaBenefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALifornia
Violet S.
London
Today I am reviewing the benefit blush, I would totally get this product again. It is quite easy to blend and gives a lovely coral pink as well. It is very long lasting , I bought a small blush and it lasted me a quite long time! I would definitely buy this again and if you like benefit, you will love this!
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a beautiful pigmented coral blush! I did find it a little hard to blend but once on the skin it just melts and sits nicely. If you have big pores like I do it does emphasize them more. But on the bright side it smells yummy like peaches n tangerines I can't decide which but it smells amazing. The brush is also pretty cute but I would use a blush brush for an easier application. If your not a blush gal you can also use this as a cute eye shadow!! Over all I can see myself wearing this everyday!
Jaisree P.
I absolutely love this blush. It's gorgeous and pigmented and not really shimmery. It really complements my skin tone. It feels nice on the skin and it looks exactly like in the pan.  It is easy to blend but I would be careful not too put on too much because of the strong pigmentation which I don't usually like but the color is pretty forgiving on my skin tone once blended even if I do it by accident. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
I am such a sucker for anything Benefits puts out. I've used Hoola for over a decade, so when Galifornia came out I was super pumped to try It! I wasn't disappointed! Such a beautiful Coral blush, just beware, go light handed with it otherwise it's a bit much. Even if you get too much on, it blenbds really well to help tamne it down.
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.