BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am in love with this blush!! It is gorgeous!! Perfect color for the summer. The packaging is so cute and it smells good too. It applies nicely and looks so natural. This might be my favorite blush of all time. Highly recommend!!!
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
Love this! It went so well with my pale skin. Make up that doesn't look silly is hard to find, but this didn't at all! I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to others as well! It's a great product!
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Anything that benefits cosmetics sells I love , I got mine at Birchbox very pigmented and very blendable leaves a soft glow to the skin and looks nice on all skin tones , I highly recommend it . Go out and buy it
Anahii P.
Houston
Such a beautiful blush on the cheeks one of my fav blushes out there's it has a kind of shine finish but you bearly tell ūüíēIt's veryyyyyyy pigment so be careful when you try it in , ¬†it's so easy to blend out on the cheeks ! I would totally recommend this blush for people who love these type of shades¬†
Christian C.
I have this blush in a palette I recently got called Cheek Parade and I absolutely love it this product is not super pigmented which is a good thing because it is a blush and personally I don't like a super pigmented blush because I find it harder to blend. I most definitely recommend this!
Nicole A.
Crescent, IA
I absolutely love this blush, I wear it everyday even on my litter makeup days, it just give your look that nice little pop of color on the checks. My only issue with the product would be that you don't get the golden color through out the entire Baluch that you do when you first buy it.
Laura B.
I got this blush in the Cheek Parade palette. While I bought the palette for the bronzers, I was pleasantly surprised by this addition. The color is nicely pigments and gives a nice glow to the cheeks. I think this color is perfect for summer and anyone who loves a good coraly-pink.
Braidy P.
Eagle creek
This is a new product and it is such a beautiful blush. I do find you need to use a fairly dense brush to be able to pick up the product. The color is gorgeous! I know a lot of people comment on the smell I haven't noticed one in mine. I love to pair it with Hula bronzer it is so beautiful
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love that it has a hint of peach and pink very buildable and pigmented and it's gorgeous on all skin types very smooth not chalky and very long lasting on. Benefit outdid themselves I personally love it
Jen J.
This blush is different from the other blushes I have used. It has a pop of gold flakes in it and very beautiful. It gives a naturally pop of color to your cheeks with just the perfect amount of shine without making it look like a highlight. I recommend this beautiful blush to anyone
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.