BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lauren L.
This is the blush that I wear daily. I will say, There is a color difference between the full-size and the travel size. The travel size is a bit more orange while the full-size is more of a peachy pink with some gold hits. It's very, very pigmented and I usually just need to tap my brush very lightly into the pan and can use it for both sides of my face. I like it a lot. I know the box is standard for Benefit but I wish they would consider different packaging.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This blush is stunning. To start, the packaging is fun and summery and so much fun to look at. As for the blush, it is just as amazing as the packaging, but it's even better. The product is soft and buttery, glides onto my skin like a charm and blends in well with any foundation that I choose.
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Such a beautiful blush! I have this in the Benefit Cheek Parade palette and it is absolutely stunning. So easy to work with and the color is gorgeous! It is super pigmented but not overly pigmented where you look like a clown with a little amount! Amazing amazing! I will definitely be repurchasing this!
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
Nabbed this wonderful blush as a single blush after buying the Cheek Parade palette for my sister's birthday. Goes wonderfully with her light skin tone and my deeper skin tone. Such a wonderful shade that looks great on everyone. Has a wonderful peachy gold tone with some light reflects. Love it!
Aj S.
The Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALifornia is a beautiful blush! It looks very natural when applied onto my cheeks. This product smells of grapefruit which smells amazing! The Galifornia blush has very small flakes of glitter but with one use in, the layer of glitter/shine was already gone.
Jessica K.
I bought the smaller size because I didn't want to spend almost $30.00 and discover I may not like the color. I usually don't spend more than $10.00 on any blush but I love benefit and wanted to splurge. I LOVE the color, it's the perfect summer shade. The color is very orange/coral-y but I think would look good on most skin color. The product is suuuuuper pigmented, this little guy will last me a while.
Cindy N.
Tucson, AZ
What got to me is the marketing for California surfer girl. This peachy coral is very very beautiful and bright. I don't contour with it, if you know what I mean. I like to use small dabs on the apples of my cheeks and it looks very beautiful and natural with a light hand. Be warned that there is a gorgeous golden overspray, so that's not permanent it has a nice grapefruit vanilla scent and the new brush for the blush is more dome like so it's good for traveling and touch ups!
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
This blush is super fun. First, the scent is reminiscent of a sort of fruity candy. The product is so pretty! A sunburst greets you as soon as you lift out the brush. I didn't find it to be super pigmented, which is good because of the shimmery gold, but it is buildable. I found it to be pretty user friendly, leaving light color and sheen on the skin. I bet the gold would pick up better in deeper tones.
Influenster M.
TBH I really just bought this because of how pretty this blush box container looks! I fell in love just for the novelty look but after trying the blush it's quite cute! It smells lovely and the shade of this blush is like a peachy/pink perfect for summer to get that summer glow look! And it was just $15 but I really do like this blush so I'm probably going to buy the full size one. Highly recommended Blush! Extremely cute to look at and beautiful once blended on👍
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought this blush thinking the gold was in the product. NOPE! It's an overspray. I wish companies would stop doing this to products. The color of the blush is a beautiful Coral and smells amazing. If you are sensitive to smells, I would pass on this blush. I am keeping it because it does have good pigmentation and a decent sheen. However, a little gold in this blush would have made it PERFECT.
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.