BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love Benefit's Galifornia blush! I actually purchased the Cheek Parade Palette and I am in love with this beautiful summery shade. The $30 you spend is definitely worth the quality. I bought mine from Sephora, but it can also be purchased at Ulta. I highly recommend trying this out! It's gorgeous!
Robin B.
Columbia Fls, MT
so i'm seeing some reviews from people who have the full size product, but i'm going to tell you about the mini because there is a little difference. The mini does not come with the raised sun design on it, which is where most of the gold highlight accents are. So this blush is straight up bright coral pink. it still has a little bit of gold shifts in it but not nearly as much as the full size because it doesn't have that added gold design on the top of it. It smells divine just like the full size, and the pigmentation packs a punch, a little goes a long way with this gorgeous blush. I'm so happy that they came out with this in the mini because I know that it will take me a very long time to get through this, and it's half the price.
Kentaea W.
Dolton, IL
When I purchased this blush, I got the mini size for $15.00. It's an incredibly cheap price for the amount of product included. The packaging is so cute! As I applied the product, I realized that it was more orange then I expected. I brushed it out with brush included with the package, but had no success in blending the orange color. I grabbed my oval brush and got to work. It finally blended after a few minutes. Although the blush finally blended, I think it was a lot of work to go through only for a blush. I would recommend this product only to those with tan skin because the orange would look good with their skin tone.
Ana U.
williston
This is a great blush! It smells nice, comes with the perfect brush for placement and the color is beautiful. It has a little mirror too. Very nice! The box could be a little better fitted-as you have to close it really carefully due to the loose ends. Also the gold layer comes off after the first use. I was hoping it was throughout the blush as it gave a nice glow for that application. Still, overall very nice and I would recommend it! Cute image on the front!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
GALifornia is my new Summer favorite... first off the box is super cool... love it... it is a golden pink blusher that is kind of more like a bright pink and it was a little sparkle shimmering which adds gold tones.... which gives your cheeks a warm glow perfect for summer... comes with a cute little brush... did I say the box is super cute... you got to be cool to use this product...
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
This blush is EVERYTHING! The color is gorgeous! The pigment is great!! I wish that they made the scent into a body product. It smells amazing. Like it literally makes me happy when I smell it. Summer in a tiny box. The packaging is so cute and I like that it brings a tiny brush. Even though I don't use it, it's nice to have the option. Will definitely purchase again.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE this blush color! It is one of my favorite shades that I own. It does have shimmer in it but you can't really tell when it's on. It stays on all day and doesn't fade much. You can use a little and have a nice subtle natural glow or you can build it up and create a pink pop on your cheeks. The pigment is great! Really love it but the price is high, could find another blush similar  to it for less.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
 First of all let's just talk about the beautiful packaging it's so eye-catching and definitely something that you can't miss when passing by it.  The smell is absolutely intoxicating and the color is absolutely gorgeous.  It's a coral color and I would like to say that it is between a matte and a shimmery color.  I love the way that it applies on and makes my skin looks so bronzed and beautiful.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
I really enjoyed this product, and it gives the perfect flush for my cheeks. It blends out smoothly and delivers great color pay off. The only thing that saddens me is the gold overlay on this product. I wish that the gold was least throughout the blush but I would still purchase this brush again
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
I needed the perfect peach/orange blush for summer so I had to pick this one up. I love all of benefits blushes so I knew this one would be perfect for summer. I also bought the travel size because it more budget friendly for me. I was a little disappointed that the smaller option doesn't have that gorgeous golden sun stamped into it, that's what made it perfect for some extra summer glow :( it is also highly pigmented, make sure you barely tap in and tap off excess or you'll have orange cheeks.
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.