BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #62 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alex S.
Niles
The gold layer on the top comes off after the first two uses so there really isn't any gold Shimmer that is on your actual cheeks, it's a pretty bright pink color I think it looks better on darker skin tones.
Jordan H.
Burlington, IA
Only this I didn't care for is the color on the travel size isn't the same color on the larger size. The travel size is more coral and the large size is more pink. If you think I'm crazy go swatch both! They are both very pretty but I wish I would have bit the bullet and gotten the big one. It just give that " in the sun " flush and a little bit goes a loooong way. Start small and build. Trust me.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I really enjoy this blush as it is very beautiful pigmented and lasts all day. It’s a great blush I own many blushes and this is one that I’ll always go back to again and again. Very good quality
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love love love this blush! It works amazingly on all skin tones! I love how it gives me the perfect rosy glow! It’s a matte finish but prob more for tan skin as it is darker!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Tracy B.
Dallas
Such a beautiful coral blush! Goes on so beautifully but I have to go with a light hand because wow it soooo pigmented. It has a matte finish and makes your cheeks pop and just has such a fun color. I have got the smaller size and for $15 it is such a great deal especially for the quality and color payoff.
Amber B.
Columbus, IN
Stunning packaging! This blush is the perfect peachy shade for spring or summertime. This beautiful shade also has a slight golden shimmer to it. The application is smooth and flawless. This is my go to shade for warm tone looks.
Vanessa B.
Morongo Valley
Love this blush, it’s a beautiful coral color, and blends nicely onto a powdered face. It’s pigmented, but not too pigmented and matte. Totally worth it, pick one up!
Luca B.
This blush is super pretty and is my go to! It looks very bright pink and pigmented which it is, but it’s buildable and if you put a little bit on it goes along way. Don’t be scared by the brightness of it, it’s a great blush and if you use little by little you can get just the right pretty blushing pink color.
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.