BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...2 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I love this product so so much! It's a more orangey blush and is nicely pigmented. It also has a shimmery touch. I strongly recommend this product and it is fairly easy to blend. I would definitely buy this product again and the packaging is super cute!! If anyone has any questions about this wonderful product than I would be more than happy to answer them
Myranda C.
This blush has a very strong peachy-coral tone to it, which I personally love. It’s very blendable once applied to the cheeks and gives you the perfect summery glow. I purchased the travel size version of this and that’s going to last me forever! I gave this product 4 stars because it can become way too intense too fast. You only need to put your brush in the pan ONCE and that’s all. I’m personally not a fan of really pigmented blushes but if you are, this is perfect for you. I still love to use this product with a nice fluffy blush brush. I still manage to wear this product in the fall because it is so flattering. I think this would be beautiful on an array of different skin tones. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! There’s a tiny hint of smell to the blush, which I actually really love. It’s on the perfume side but I still love this product.
Allison R.
I got this blush on a whim because I never use blush. The color is intimidating in the pan, but it doesn't go on that crazy of a coral pink color. It adds an amazing pop of color that would be flattering on almost al skin types. The formula is amazing and so blendable, plus the smell is soooo good! I am loving this product and so glad I gave it a try! Also, the packaging is adorable and you do get a cute little brush for the price.
Kristen M.
I normally don't wear or buy blushes but I knew I had to buy Galifornia as soon as I saw the cute packaging. It has a strong distinct smell when you open the container, but it is not noticeable when the blush is actually on your face. I love the the size of this blush. It is about 2-3 inches long and wide so it is perfect to take to travel. Would recommend buying this size for this reason and because a little really goes a long way so it will take a while to hit pan.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
Where do I begin with this blush? First of all, the smell is just phenomenal. I wish there were a perfume with the fragrance of this. The color of this is so flattering and gives a glow to my skin. It's not too orange and not too red. This product is perfect. Love the packaging. If you're thinking about getting this I would say that you absolutely need it.
Hannaley S.
Kinston
These are so creative! The blush is very pigmented so skittle goes a long way. It looks great on the skin and it is easy to blend and eat to apply. I love the fact that it comes With a little blush, Even though it is small It lasts awhile. With this blush it is for sure worth the money and I would definitely recommend this product.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
Normally hate blushes, but this smells so good and brings my face back to life and gives me color. Only 30$ and lasts to seriously for years. not saying it won’t expire but will last you a long time. Would buy again Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALiforniaBenefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALifornia
Violet S.
London
Today I am reviewing the benefit blush, I would totally get this product again. It is quite easy to blend and gives a lovely coral pink as well. It is very long lasting , I bought a small blush and it lasted me a quite long time! I would definitely buy this again and if you like benefit, you will love this!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Love this product! Extremely pigmented and stays on all day!! It's expensive, but a little goes a long way and u only need a tiny bit so it lasts 4ever. One of my favorite high end blushes.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
This blush is very pigmented so you do have to be careful. The color is beautiful and it has a little bit of shimmer, but no too much to highlight to rough textures or pores on your face! This blends very well and can be worn as an eyeshadow as well!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this similar to NARS infamous blush?
Christian E.
Ellisville, MS
Does this come in a lot of different colors?
Cinthya M.
bakersfield
I really want to try this does it stays atleast for 12hours on your skin?
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I really wanna try this blush it's absolutely beautiful. but how is the pigmentation? does it blend well ? worth the money?
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
Is this color a bit too much on light skin?