BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #63 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Robin B.
Robin B.
Columbia Fls, MT
so i'm seeing some reviews from people who have the full size product, but i'm going to tell you about the mini because there is a little difference. The mini does not come with the raised sun design on it, which is where most of the gold highlight accents are. So this blush is straight up bright coral pink. it still has a little bit of gold shifts in it but not nearly as much as the full size because it doesn't have that added gold design on the top of it. It smells divine just like the full size, and the pigmentation packs a punch, a little goes a long way with this gorgeous blush. I'm so happy that they came out with this in the mini because I know that it will take me a very long time to get through this, and it's half the price.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I got the new benefit Galifornia blush in my benefit cheek parade palette a couple of months ago! I live this blush it is a beautiful shade of peachy pink! I wish the gold was throughout the entire blush but unfortunately it is just a spray over but I still really like it by that is the only thing I would change about it! Benefit ever disappoints with their blushes and bronzers! You get the best value for your money buy purchasing the palettes because you get five face products for the price of 2 in my opinion I got both hoola bronzer and hoola lite Galifornia rockateur and dandelion blush plus a brush all for 60$ so I got all 5 for the price of 2 in the cheek parade palette!! I love all 5 products!
Kentaea W.
Kentaea W.
Dolton, IL
When I purchased this blush, I got the mini size for $15.00. It's an incredibly cheap price for the amount of product included. The packaging is so cute! As I applied the product, I realized that it was more orange then I expected. I brushed it out with brush included with the package, but had no success in blending the orange color. I grabbed my oval brush and got to work. It finally blended after a few minutes. Although the blush finally blended, I think it was a lot of work to go through only for a blush. I would recommend this product only to those with tan skin because the orange would look good with their skin tone.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
GALifornia is my new Summer favorite... first off the box is super cool... love it... it is a golden pink blusher that is kind of more like a bright pink and it was a little sparkle shimmering which adds gold tones.... which gives your cheeks a warm glow perfect for summer... comes with a cute little brush... did I say the box is super cute... you got to be cool to use this product...
Sally H.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
 First of all let's just talk about the beautiful packaging it's so eye-catching and definitely something that you can't miss when passing by it.  The smell is absolutely intoxicating and the color is absolutely gorgeous.  It's a coral color and I would like to say that it is between a matte and a shimmery color.  I love the way that it applies on and makes my skin looks so bronzed and beautiful.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Fullerton, CA
Ok - let's start with the positives: I love this color and the gorgeous coral flush on the cheeks. I also love the smell of this blush. It smells like a fruity posicle.
BUT - I've already hit hard pan on this. Meaning there is a hard film on the blush and I'm going to have to scrape it to get it off and be able to run a brush over it so it can pick up color again. I have other Benefit blushes that I love that didn't do that, but unfortunately this one has.
Buyer be aware that you may hit hard pan after a couple of weeks of use.
Jacque F.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
I needed the perfect peach/orange blush for summer so I had to pick this one up. I love all of benefits blushes so I knew this one would be perfect for summer. I also bought the travel size because it more budget friendly for me. I was a little disappointed that the smaller option doesn't have that gorgeous golden sun stamped into it, that's what made it perfect for some extra summer glow :( it is also highly pigmented, make sure you barely tap in and tap off excess or you'll have orange cheeks.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I was expecting this to be really pretty but my first application was so disappointing. When I got it I saw all this super pretty gold shimmer and was expecting it to be a pretty shimmery vibrant pink blush and when I swatched it with my finger the gold glitter was just a spray over and it was such a let down. When I put the blush on my cheeks some of the glitter that was still on the surface got onto one of my cheeks but not the other and I couldn't get it to blend very evenly at all. So sad. ūüėĘ
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This is the blush that I wear daily. I will say, There is a color difference between the full-size and the travel size. The travel size is a bit more orange while the full-size is more of a peachy pink with some gold hits. It's very, very pigmented and I usually just need to tap my brush very lightly into the pan and can use it for both sides of my face. I like it a lot. I know the box is standard for Benefit but I wish they would consider different packaging.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me encanto simplemente por TODO. Tiene un color hermoso y perfecto, dura demasiado en el rostro y su color es suave y no deja el manchón en la cara. Creo que vale la pena tener un rubor tan perfecto como este. Lo recomiendo demasiado y para todo color de piel que exista, porque va con cualquiera. Está vez si hicieron un buen trabajo y lo compraría mil y un veces si fuera necesario. El precio está excelente para la calidad y pigmentación de esta producto en si.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Nicole  R.
Nicole R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Ashley R.