Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
#11 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

Photos (29)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
May 31, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
I got the new benefit Galifornia blush in my benefit cheek parade palette a couple of months ago! I live this blush it is a beautiful shade of peachy pink! I wish the gold was throughout the entire blush but unfortunately it is just a spray over but I still really like it by that is the only thing I would change about it! Benefit ever disappoints with their blushes and bronzers! You get the best value for your money buy purchasing the palettes because you get five face products for the price of 2 in my opinion I got both hoola bronzer and hoola lite Galifornia rockateur and dandelion blush plus a brush all for 60$ so I got all 5 for the price of 2 in the cheek parade palette!! I love all 5 products!
Kentaea W.
Kentaea W.
Dolton, IL
June 23, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
When I purchased this blush, I got the mini size for $15.00. It's an incredibly cheap price for the amount of product included. The packaging is so cute! As I applied the product, I realized that it was more orange then I expected. I brushed it out with brush included with the package, but had no success in blending the orange color. I grabbed my oval brush and got to work. It finally blended after a few minutes. Although the blush finally blended, I think it was a lot of work to go through only for a blush. I would recommend this product only to those with tan skin because the orange would look good with their skin tone.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
June 9, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
GALifornia is my new Summer favorite... first off the box is super cool... love it... it is a golden pink blusher that is kind of more like a bright pink and it was a little sparkle shimmering which adds gold tones.... which gives your cheeks a warm glow perfect for summer... comes with a cute little brush... did I say the box is super cute... you got to be cool to use this product...
Sally H.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
June 1, 2017, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
 First of all let's just talk about the beautiful packaging it's so eye-catching and definitely something that you can't miss when passing by it.  The smell is absolutely intoxicating and the color is absolutely gorgeous.  It's a coral color and I would like to say that it is between a matte and a shimmery color.  I love the way that it applies on and makes my skin looks so bronzed and beautiful.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Buena Park, CA
June 1, 2017, midnight
Review for: Golden Pink
Ok - let's start with the positives: I love this color and the gorgeous coral flush on the cheeks. I also love the smell of this blush. It smells like a fruity posicle.
BUT - I've already hit hard pan on this. Meaning there is a hard film on the blush and I'm going to have to scrape it to get it off and be able to run a brush over it so it can pick up color again. I have other Benefit blushes that I love that didn't do that, but unfortunately this one has.
Buyer be aware that you may hit hard pan after a couple of weeks of use.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
June 1, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
I was expecting this to be really pretty but my first application was so disappointing. When I got it I saw all this super pretty gold shimmer and was expecting it to be a pretty shimmery vibrant pink blush and when I swatched it with my finger the gold glitter was just a spray over and it was such a let down. When I put the blush on my cheeks some of the glitter that was still on the surface got onto one of my cheeks but not the other and I couldn't get it to blend very evenly at all. So sad. 😢
Angela M.
Angela M.
West palm beach , FL
May 31, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
Me encanto simplemente por TODO. Tiene un color hermoso y perfecto, dura demasiado en el rostro y su color es suave y no deja el manchón en la cara. Creo que vale la pena tener un rubor tan perfecto como este. Lo recomiendo demasiado y para todo color de piel que exista, porque va con cualquiera. Está vez si hicieron un buen trabajo y lo compraría mil y un veces si fuera necesario. El precio está excelente para la calidad y pigmentación de esta producto en si.
Ana U.
Ana U.
williston
June 1, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
This is a great blush! It smells nice, comes with the perfect brush for placement and the color is beautiful. It has a little mirror too. Very nice! The box could be a little better fitted-as you have to close it really carefully due to the loose ends. Also the gold layer comes off after the first use. I was hoping it was throughout the blush as it gave a nice glow for that application. Still, overall very nice and I would recommend it! Cute image on the front!
SAMANTHA  T.
SAMANTHA T.
Bronx, NY
May 31, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
Nabbed this wonderful blush as a single blush after buying the Cheek Parade palette for my sister's birthday. Goes wonderfully with her light skin tone and my deeper skin tone. Such a wonderful shade that looks great on everyone. Has a wonderful peachy gold tone with some light reflects. Love it!
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
June 3, 2017, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: Golden Pink
I got this blush in my Cheek Parade palette and it has so much pigment! It doesn't smell like chemicals, it smells great! I have paler skin so I use a light hand, but for medium and dark skin tones I think it'd be even more beautiful! I would definitely repurchase! The gold shimmers they put on top for decoration don't really do much but it's just there for packaging purposes.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Nicole  R.
Nicole R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Haley R.