BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #65 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

• Is this blush pigmented? Also is it good for some one who is supe...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?3 Answers
  • Which color do you think is best for wheatish skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Allison R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this blush on a whim because I never use blush. The color is intimidating in the pan, but it doesn't go on that crazy of a coral pink color. It adds an amazing pop of color that would be flattering on almost al skin types. The formula is amazing and so blendable, plus the smell is soooo good! I am loving this product and so glad I gave it a try! Also, the packaging is adorable and you do get a cute little brush for the price.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally don't wear or buy blushes but I knew I had to buy Galifornia as soon as I saw the cute packaging. It has a strong distinct smell when you open the container, but it is not noticeable when the blush is actually on your face. I love the the size of this blush. It is about 2-3 inches long and wide so it is perfect to take to travel. Would recommend buying this size for this reason and because a little really goes a long way so it will take a while to hit pan.
Myranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush has a very strong peachy-coral tone to it, which I personally love. It’s very blendable once applied to the cheeks and gives you the perfect summery glow. I purchased the travel size version of this and that’s going to last me forever! I gave this product 4 stars because it can become way too intense too fast. You only need to put your brush in the pan ONCE and that’s all. I’m personally not a fan of really pigmented blushes but if you are, this is perfect for you. I still love to use this product with a nice fluffy blush brush. I still manage to wear this product in the fall because it is so flattering. I think this would be beautiful on an array of different skin tones. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! There’s a tiny hint of smell to the blush, which I actually really love. It’s on the perfume side but I still love this product.
Ariel 💋.
Falls Church, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect coral-ish blush for everyday! I have medium to light skin (darker when I self tan) and I can use this blush no matter my complexion- great for most skin colors! The product is also super pigmented so a little bit goes a long way! This is my go-to everyday blush!
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful pigmented coral blush! I did find it a little hard to blend but once on the skin it just melts and sits nicely. If you have big pores like I do it does emphasize them more. But on the bright side it smells yummy like peaches n tangerines I can't decide which but it smells amazing. The brush is also pretty cute but I would use a blush brush for an easier application. If your not a blush gal you can also use this as a cute eye shadow!! Over all I can see myself wearing this everyday!
Jaisree P.
I absolutely love this blush. It's gorgeous and pigmented and not really shimmery. It really complements my skin tone. It feels nice on the skin and it looks exactly like in the pan.  It is easy to blend but I would be careful not too put on too much because of the strong pigmentation which I don't usually like but the color is pretty forgiving on my skin tone once blended even if I do it by accident. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a sucker for anything Benefits puts out. I've used Hoola for over a decade, so when Galifornia came out I was super pumped to try It! I wasn't disappointed! Such a beautiful Coral blush, just beware, go light handed with it otherwise it's a bit much. Even if you get too much on, it blenbds really well to help tamne it down.
Jordan H.
Burlington, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only this I didn't care for is the color on the travel size isn't the same color on the larger size. The travel size is more coral and the large size is more pink. If you think I'm crazy go swatch both! They are both very pretty but I wish I would have bit the bullet and gotten the big one. It just give that " in the sun " flush and a little bit goes a loooong way. Start small and build. Trust me.
Hannah Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this gorgeous color - super cool packaging and described as sunny golden-pink in color. It smells incredibly amazing too. It's scary bright but goes on simply beautiful. Totally recommend this and would purchase again!
Tracy B.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful coral blush! Goes on so beautifully but I have to go with a light hand because wow it soooo pigmented. It has a matte finish and makes your cheeks pop and just has such a fun color. I have got the smaller size and for $15 it is such a great deal especially for the quality and color payoff.
Erin P.
London, ON
How much is this stuff and where can I get it? Does it last a long time usually? I love the packing!
Kim K.
Where can you get this in the UK? As there isn't a Sephora over here... :(
Nicole  R.
Hartlepool uk
Wou u say that this lasts all day ?
Denisse C.
Heredia
I would love to taste that blush
Ashley R.