BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #21 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Review for: Golden Pink
first off, Let me tell you not to read the sephora reviews for this product, because lots of women still seem to be confused about what color this actually is. they aren't reading in the description where it says this is pink, and they are leaving reviews saying its too pink, it's not coral like they assumed. they already make a coral shade in this brand (coralista) so if that's what you're after, look at another. that being said, I'm in love with this for spring and summer. it's a very bright pink, but goes on very subtle as a wash of color that's very buildable. looks great on very pale or very dark skin. and all ages can wear it and look beautiful. if you're wondering about the golden part, it's an overspray on just the top layer that comes off in the first few uses and only adds a subtle shimmer, not huge golden sparkles. the mini version in some of the sephora kits does not have the gold layer on top if you'd rather try it minus that factor, but I went for the full sized that had it because it looked so pretty in the store. another awesome benefit purchase that I don't regret.
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
Review for: Golden Pink
I was super excited to get this blush. It smells wonderful! The color is beautiful and works well with so many different skin tones. This blush is the newest in my blush collection it's a great peachy pink. It lasts all day and blends nicely into my cheekbones. The Only thing I didn't like it's that the sunshine was just an overspray I really thought the yellow shimmer was baked in and would give a nice golden glow along with the blush but I was so wrong.. I really wish it wasn't an overspray.. Despite that, I am obsessed with this and not to mention the adorable box! This color is universal for all skin tones and is a great one to experiment with if you're new to the whole makeup stuff.
Andie S.
Andie S.
Granada hills , CA
Review for: Golden Pink
I love how this color looks on my skin.. it's a coral buildable shade. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because the top golden layer becomes non existent after the first use. Other than that it's a beautiful shade and the packaging is adorable
SueAnn N.
SueAnn N.
85140
Review for: Golden Pink
I had purchased this product as soon as it was released because I was so excited. The blush packaging and smell is to die for.It has an almost tropical or beach paradise smell to it. In term of pigmentation and tone it is a mix of orange and pink. I have noticed for me too much of this product can look very blown own and orangey on
my skin tone. It does have a nice very subtle sheer layer on the first couple applications which I really love because you can skip highlighting. I have actually convinced several of my friends to buy this blush because it is so good.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Erie , PA
Review for: Golden Pink
Let me start this by saying I'm always a sucker for cute packaging and Benefit did it again! When I was in Sephora, I couldn't help but notice how cute and colorful the packaging was for this blush. I was instantly in. I bought it and fell in love. It smells amazing, honestly it smells like summer. The color is what I consider an orange-ish pink that seems to look better on me the darker I get from catching some summer sun. I'm usually not even much of a blush user, but now I am. It's really great because this blush and (and their others) comes in a mini ($15) and full size ($29). Both have a lot of product and an adorable brush to apply it with.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Review for: Golden Pink
Love this blush! It has a lovely rose/gold tone which is subtle but can be layered up to get a stronger color. Slight shimmer and not too glittery. I have pale skin and it compliments it nicely. Seems to stay on all day. Not all that important but it also smells really good and reminds me of holidays! The packaging is fab as usual with Benefit.
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Golden Pink
This is one of the most beautiful blushes I have ever tried!! This is a gorgeous pinky-coral blush with a slight sheen that looks amazing on the skin. When you first buy it the sun imprint is gold and will swatch a little gold; however after a couple swipes, the gold disappears and you're left with the pink blush. If you look very closely, the blush does has a bit of a gold sheen but it's not overpowering whatsoever and does not emphasize pores. Additionally, it smells incredible like all of Benefits other face products. Highly recommend!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
Review for: Golden Pink
Makes me feel beautiful....Oh Dallas! My heart, my love, my blush! Its just perfect for me! I want the fresh glow like I spent all day in the sun, I grab my Dallas! In the summer its great paired with YouRebel and some mascara! You look fresh and simple! In the winter it gives an exotic look because it says, I've been in the sun all day when really you haven't seen the sun in days! Overall, It makes me feel gorgeous and brings the right look to my face. I love the bronzer in it! Its not too pinky and its definitely not too light!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Review for: Golden Pink
I have light to medium skin depending on the season and this looks great on my cheeks! The shade is similar to luminoso by milani but this blush lasts on my cheeks longer than that one! It is a nice pinky/coral shade with a hint of gold shimmer which leaves your cheeks with a nice glow. The shimmer does not enhance any of my pores or texture which I was worried about. My favorite was when I used it for the first time with all the gold shimmer on top but after the first use, the top layer goes away! I will be wearing this all year long!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Review for: Golden Pink
I got this when it was released and have been reaching for it ever since! It is very pretty, a subtle but buildable pinkish gold. The gold on the blush came off the first time I used it, which was disappointing, but other than that I like everything else about this blush. It smells great and the packaging is cute, to be sure, but it lasts very well, doesn't apply streaky and is a pretty color on me. I am pretty fair, so this might not show up as well on a deeper skin tone. For me, this is a win!
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
Can it be used as. Highlighter?
Lily D.
Lily D.
Sheffield
Is this a smooth product?
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Ontario
Best for what skin tone?? And is it worth it?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is the brush that comes with this product useful? Or do you prefer to use a different brush with it?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
This looks so pretty!! Is it more of an orange peachy tone?