BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #14 in Blush

A sunny, golden pink blush. Benefit's GALifornia golden pink blush blends bright pink with shimmering gold, for a sunkissed glow that complements all skin tones. The embellished gold overspray lifts away with each use, and the formula is infused with a subtle shimmer throughout that gives your cheeks a soft sheen. The signature Galifornia Dreamin' scent features notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla. It comes complete with a custom, rounded blush brush and a mirror for soft, diffused application. Beauty tip: For a deeper pop of pink, layer GALifornia on top of posietint poppy-pink tinted cheek and lip stain.

Buy on Sephora*
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'll start out by saying the one and only negative thing I have to say about this blush: it's very pricey. As you can tell from my rating, not pricey enough to keep me from absolutely loving it, but pricey enough to warn consumers. It's $29 USD, which I swore I'd never pay for a blush, but that turned out to be a lie when I saw this in Ulta, swatched it, and had to have it. Long story short, it's expensive. But in my opinion, completely worth it.

As for absolutely everything else about it? Fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Every other word that means freaking awesome. The color is absolutely gorgeous, a bright peachy pink with a golden shift. It's got a small amount of shimmer to it, but not enough to turn it into a pink highlighter. It's super pigmented, so if you're on the pale side like me, I highly recommend using an extremely light hand or a stippling brush so you pick up less product when you dip your brush into the product. I do think it would look absolutely beautiful on every imaginable skin tone.

Even though it is rather pricey, you do get a ton of product, more than enough to last you through this spring and summer and beyond. The packaging is absolutely adorable, as well. I love anything with a hippie vibe, and this packaging just screams hippie. I've seen a few people comment on the smell, and I will say that it does have a rather strong scent if you just stick your nose into the product and smell it. It's a scent that I don't mind, personally, but I can see how it could be bothersome to some people. It's sort of like a mixture of flowers and sunscreen. I haven't noticed it lingering on my skin throughout the day, though. In fact, as far as I've been able to notice, it's gone by the time I've finished putting my makeup on. It also comes with a small brush that, even though it isn't what I typically use to apply blush, it is good for a quick sweep of color onto the cheeks. It also comes with a plastic holder for the brush that sits nicely on top of the product inside the box for sanitation purposes.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Definitely a sucker for cute packaging and this one takes the cake for me! I loveeeeee the packaging and keep it on my desk because it is so beautiful... But it's what's on the inside that counts lol. I adore the formula of the blush for one it smells really nice even though it doesn't say it does. And the color is super pigmented. The only reason why I am not giving this five stars is because it is a bit intense on fair skin tones and has sort of and orange hue that you wouldn't think would be there unless you tried it. I love this blush and the packaging can't get any better but there are better shades benefit has to offer
Rachel C.
Ionia, MI
I abaolutely love my Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade palette!! This is one of the colors in it and while I love it as part of the set, it’s probably the color that looks least-natural in me. To be fair, that by no means makes it a bad product! I can use this for stage makeup or when I’m going for a brighter-looking complexion, but I have to be careful with it. Others have mentioned that they don’t like how the gold is only a sheen on top, but that has not bothered me. This would be absolutely stunning on someone a few shades darker than me, I anticipate with no issues. It’s just not my personal favorite, per se.
elizabeth s.
NJ
by far this is my favorite packaging from benefit. second, the name of this product is so nice! a one to the one who named this blush. third, the design of the blush is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how it is pink and in the center is like a sun. And lastly, the color of this blush is stunning!!! This blush looks good on every skin tone, it’s amazing how a blush could do that! this has been a very popular product from benefit for so long and I now know why! the color is beautiful, it is pigmented, and it lasts a long time. no matter if you use I everyday or not, it’ll take a while for you to hit pan and finish the product completely. you’re basically getting your moneys worth of the product. I recommend. This is a necessity in your makeup collection.
Teri B.
The pigmentation of this blush is great and blends out really well on the skin. It is a good shade for the summer to give that pink glow to the cheeks. It claims to be a golden pink color but it is more of just a pink color once you get through the thin layer of the gold over spray on the top. It is a nice color, but not typically the color that I normally reach for. I however will still use it since it is such a nice blush. I just wish this didn't have that gold over spray because it just gives the wrong impression on the true color of the blush.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favorite peachy blushes! Super pigmented which means it’s going to LAST forever! You literally need very little! I absolutely love this blush so much! Most of benefits blushes hardly show up on my skin tone but luckily this one is a winner!
Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
I have this blush and it is really pretty however I do not find myself reaching for it as much as I would like. I use Milani Luminoso and feel like they are the same in terms of color pay off and color. While this is pretty and I like it it is not a HG product for me! Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush GALifornia
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I love Galifornia! It gives you the perfect sun-kissed, flushed look. It highlights my cheekbones and gives me some great color along with a bronzed look. It's very easy to use and has lasted me a long time. The color is a coral-y bronze that looks like you've been living it up at the beach all day without the sun exposure.
Allison C.
DURANT , IA
I was so stoked to get my Cheek Parade Palette. I love shimmer and glitter and highlight- the GALifornia is what sold me- except I was really disappointed that the shimmer was NOT throughout the pan, only an overspray! Regardless, the colors and formula are great. The Hoola and Hoola lite are okay- but tend to be too orangey for me.
Dascia M.
Walnut, CA
I am in love with this GALifornia blush. The color is so pretty, it smells amazing. It goes on very nice and subtle. It has very little shine to it, just the perfect amount of color. This has replaced my other blushes and has been my everyday blush since it came out.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Best for what skin tone?? And is it worth it?
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
Can it be used as. Highlighter?
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
This looks so pretty!! Is it more of an orange peachy tone?
Heather M.
Cayce, SC
This looks gorgeous! Does it come off too shiny though? Also how is the price?
Lily D.
Dronfield , DE
Is this a smooth product?