Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick uploaded by Randi S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This innovative formula slides on silky smooth for the softest, sexiest lips ever. Sheer coverage with buildable color...wear as little or as luscious as you like. Lipstick glides on effortlessly with the slant tip for flawless, even coverage.... see more...

Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick. I tried one that my friend owned and am planning on going out and getting one myself. It has a long lasting effect and doesn’t get all cakey and crackly like some lipsticks ive tried do. Love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the color of this. It's so beautiful and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lipstick is moisturizing and long wearing. The color payoff is amazing. Will not feather, does not have any offensive odor or taste. " in 5 reviews
  • "Silky but not shiny! Very natural but gives extra luminosity." in 4 reviews
Traci B.
Round Rock, TX
This is my FAVORITE kind. I have one now that I am scrapping with a qtip to make sure I get it all. Times are tough, but I get just enough to get by!
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This lipstick was terrible! Mine was free as a promo and it had huge glitter chunks in the shade I received which meant it also applied onto my lips that way. Never wore it!
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Beautiful selection. Available at Ulta. Huge selection. Lasts a long time. Worth the price.
Lourdes D.
The lipstick smooth and stay look on ur lips it don't have a nasty smell you won't regret it whends u try it
patricia g.
Todos los productos de benefit son geniales, estos labiales en particular se han convertido en mis favoritos. Hermosos colores y muy duraderos
debbie a.
I LOVE IT.It's a great product and it worths its money.It's the first time I use it and I couldn't be more satisfied.It lasts so long. I actually had a bath with it and it was still there when I finished.I bought it from sephora.I really recommrnd it.
🥀
Review for: Full-Finish Do Tell Pink Blossom more...
Love this lipstick. Loved it so much. I bought as a gift for my best friend. And she loved it
Jasmine V.
Review for: Full-Finish Slow Zone more...
This is a great product. I recently started using it and it's long lasting and not drying at all
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Review for: Silky Guilt Free Pearl more...
I love benefits cosmetics they are amazing!! This lipstick is so soft I love and the color is so rich it definitely is worth it!
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Silky Guilt Free Pearl more...
I love benefit cosmetics! Anything they sell is amazing, I love their lipstick! It feels nice on the lips and doesn't have a drying texture and it lasts on my lips! I recommend this lipstick to all my friends!
Princena R.
Clarksville , IN
Does the lipstick come in darker shades?
joy v.
What brand is this shade from?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHADE?
lesley b.
Does it last all day ?
Olivia B.
I love lipstick but it always dries out my lips. Is this lipstick moisturizing? does it stay on?