Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick uploaded by Randi S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This innovative formula slides on silky smooth for the softest, sexiest lips ever. Sheer coverage with buildable color...wear as little or as luscious as you like. Lipstick glides on effortlessly with the slant tip for flawless, even coverage.... see more...

Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick. I tried one that my friend owned and am planning on going out and getting one myself. It has a long lasting effect and doesn’t get all cakey and crackly like some lipsticks ive tried do. Love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the color of this. It's so beautiful and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lipstick is moisturizing and long wearing. The color payoff is amazing. Will not feather, does not have any offensive odor or taste. " in 5 reviews
  • "Silky but not shiny! Very natural but gives extra luminosity." in 4 reviews
debbie a.
I LOVE IT.It's a great product and it worths its money.It's the first time I use it and I couldn't be more satisfied.It lasts so long. I actually had a bath with it and it was still there when I finished.I bought it from sephora.I really recommrnd it.
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Long time Benefit fan and user here! Loved the finish of this stick, sheer and smooth~my biggest joy was that I stayed ON MY LIPS and off my teeth! Also it's a larger tube than other high end brands so you get more beauty for your buck! Recommend to friends? Heck I buy it for them as testimony! Stop reading and get buying!
Vicky E.
This is one of the best products i have ever purchased. I apply the it in the morning and it is still vibrant after five to six hours. I would recommend this lipstick to everybody due to it's long lasting pigment and amazing packaging!
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This lipstick was terrible! Mine was free as a promo and it had huge glitter chunks in the shade I received which meant it also applied onto my lips that way. Never wore it!
Dina L.
Review for: Full Finish Lipstick more...
Jackie B.
I really like using this lipstick. The colours are amazing and it lasts all day.
Valeria L.
Good super good mega good and I love the color and benefit is an amazing brand
Rileigh C.
ontario
Love this lipstick! very very creamy and great product ! definitely recommend
Grace K.
Ireland
My favorite lip product I own this and it's my fav brand ever love benefit
Princena R.
Clarksville , IN
Does the lipstick come in darker shades?
joy v.
What brand is this shade from?
Ish G.
Elk Grove, CA
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHADE?
lesley b.
Does it last all day ?
Olivia B.
I love lipstick but it always dries out my lips. Is this lipstick moisturizing? does it stay on?