Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick uploaded by Randi S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This innovative formula slides on silky smooth for the softest, sexiest lips ever. Sheer coverage with buildable color...wear as little or as luscious as you like. Lipstick glides on effortlessly with the slant tip for flawless, even coverage.

Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick. I tried one that my friend owned and am planning on going out and getting one myself. It has a long lasting effect and doesn’t get all cakey and crackly like some lipsticks ive tried do. Love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the color of this. It's so beautiful and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lipstick is moisturizing and long wearing. The color payoff is amazing. Will not feather, does not have any offensive odor or taste. " in 5 reviews
  • "Silky but not shiny! Very natural but gives extra luminosity." in 4 reviews
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I purchased a 3-lipstick gift set during the holidays so I could try the lipsticks. I've enjoyed most benefit products thus far. The set came with 2 very wearable neutrals, "Fame" and "Ladies Choice" and one dark, modern shade, 'Oh currant." I get a TON of compliments on the "Oh currant" shade, but sadly, it does not last - none of these lipsticks stay beyond maybe an hour or two of wear. I also found the texture a little bit gritty, which was strange, but it seemed to go away after a couple of uses.

If you do not mind reapplying your lipstick quite frequently, the colors are nice and they feel light on your lips; sort of like a gloss but without the stickiness. If only these lipsticks were longer lasting, I'd be pretty happy with them. The colors aren't very vibrant, so even the dark shade can look very natural and light depending on how you apply it. Versatile, but again, you'll be reapplying all day.
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
This Benefit Full Finish Lipstick is my favorite lipstick! When a lipstick lasts all day without smearing, you know its a good one! Also, it is dark and gloomy feeling so you definitely feel like you're in the Halloween spirit! This lipstick also doesn't sink into the cracks on my lips which is great because almost every other lipstick does! Lastly this lipstick leaves my lips smooth and healthy, not dull and cracked like some other lip products! You can purchase this at any Ulta or Benefit stores, also online!
Dana L.
Clovis , Ca
Loved this lipstick so much, it was overall great quality product. Not super long wearing but it did its job with out drying out me lips. But when Benefit repackaged it the lipsticks are not as good. and the new packaging is super annoying and you can easily damage your lipstick it you are not careful, not to mention the new one's cap is not super secure closure and can fall off.
Beverly N.
I love this lipstick, but they stopped making my favorite color. It is creamy and applies smoothly. Rich color, and it lasts. I usually add a little lip balm to increase staying power. The black and white tubes are fun and decorative on my dresser and in my handbag.
Joan A.
I am a big lipstick person. And I must say, this has to be in my top 5 lipsticks that I truly LOVE. Goes on smoothly and it lasts. I have Wild Card and I love the red to it. Great pigmentation. I need to get more of these lippys because they are that great of a product I'd have to say. They're not too bright, and not too dark. Not with a BAM, but with a nice BOOM ;)
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
I love benefit cosmetics! Anything they sell is amazing, I love their lipstick! It feels nice on the lips and doesn't have a drying texture and it lasts on my lips! I recommend this lipstick to all my friends!
Amanda M.
Mesa, AZ
I love Benefits full finish lipstick! It's small enough to throw in my purse and has a sleek design! This also has many beautiful colors so you can find a shade perfect for your every need!
Raishelle W.
I love all shades of the full finish lipstick. They do not fee sticky and does not get dry or flaky. It stays put and lasts a long time. My favorite shade was Lady's Choice but it has been discounted. I still have not found a replacement!
Kaitlyn G.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this lipstick last year on a complete whim along with three other shades, and what can I say? This lipstick is absolutely wonderful. Smooth, highly pigmented, and long-wearing this shade is GORGEOUS. Can't get enough of it! Works for any time of the year in all honesty--I wear it primarily in the summer/fall.
Laura R.
Toms River, NJ
I prefer lip stains because they don't get all over your teeth and face and get on clothes and what not but still lipstick is ok if its decently moisturizing and smudgefroof
Katherine M.
The color looks great!!! how long does it last?
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY
Just curious about the lasting power of it....and is it a smooth texture or sticky.
Phuong Thao P.
In how many colors does this product come?

back