Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick
Benefit Cosmetics Full-finish Lipstick
By Benefit Cosmetics
Olivia B.

I love lipstick but it always dries out my lips. Is this lipstick moisturizing? does it stay on?

Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
3 years, 8 months ago
Olivia I'm happy to reply with a I feel your pain and yes, YES!!!! It's almost a balm texture yet super rich and not shiny as a gloss would be. Lipstick that doesn't feather up making me look like prune lips in easily wearable shades!!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Covington, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
I have never had a problem with this lipstick, the color is bold and rich. My lips didn't dry out, but they did get a little crusty around the corners from the thickness. I only ever really have to reapply after a meal that has a fair amount of grease in it.