Benefit Cosmetics Full-Finish Lipstick uploaded by Randi S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Beverly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick, but they stopped making my favorite color. It is creamy and applies smoothly. Rich color, and it lasts. I usually add a little lip balm to increase staying power. The black and white tubes are fun and decorative on my dresser and in my handbag.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Silky Guilt Free Pearl
I love benefit cosmetics! Anything they sell is amazing, I love their lipstick! It feels nice on the lips and doesn't have a drying texture and it lasts on my lips! I recommend this lipstick to all my friends!
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Full-Finish Do Tell Pink Blossom
This lipstick got me so many. Compliments on my date out with my hubby I will wear it again. It's also very long-lasting I didn't have to apply every hour or so
Michelle D.
Review for: Full-Finish Finders Keepers Warm Cinnabar
Great pigmentation, feels great on the lips! Great assortment of colors! Very lightweight and feels as if you don't have much on your lips!
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Review for: Silky Guilt Free Pearl
I love benefits cosmetics they are amazing!! This lipstick is so soft I love and the color is so rich it definitely is worth it!
Jasmine V.
Review for: Full-Finish Slow Zone
This is a great product. I recently started using it and it's long lasting and not drying at all
ūü•Ä
Review for: Full-Finish Do Tell Pink Blossom
Love this lipstick. Loved it so much. I bought as a gift for my best friend. And she loved it
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
This Benefit Full Finish Lipstick is my favorite lipstick! When a lipstick lasts all day without smearing, you know its a good one! Also, it is dark and gloomy feeling so you definitely feel like you're in the Halloween spirit! This lipstick also doesn't sink into the cracks on my lips which is great because almost every other lipstick does! Lastly this lipstick leaves my lips smooth and healthy, not dull and cracked like some other lip products! You can purchase this at any Ulta or Benefit stores, also online!
Kaitlyn G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Full-Finish Wanna
I purchased this lipstick last year on a complete whim along with three other shades, and what can I say? This lipstick is absolutely wonderful. Smooth, highly pigmented, and long-wearing this shade is GORGEOUS. Can't get enough of it! Works for any time of the year in all honesty--I wear it primarily in the summer/fall.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I purchased a 3-lipstick gift set during the holidays so I could try the lipsticks. I've enjoyed most benefit products thus far. The set came with 2 very wearable neutrals, "Fame" and "Ladies Choice" and one dark, modern shade, 'Oh currant." I get a TON of compliments on the "Oh currant" shade, but sadly, it does not last - none of these lipsticks stay beyond maybe an hour or two of wear. I also found the texture a little bit gritty, which was strange, but it seemed to go away after a couple of uses.

If you do not mind reapplying your lipstick quite frequently, the colors are nice and they feel light on your lips; sort of like a gloss but without the stickiness. If only these lipsticks were longer lasting, I'd be pretty happy with them. The colors aren't very vibrant, so even the dark shade can look very natural and light depending on how you apply it. Versatile, but again, you'll be reapplying all day.
Princena R.
Clarksville, IN
Does the lipstick come in darker shades?
joy v.
What brand is this shade from?
lesley b.
Does it last all day ?
suzana m.
Quais sao os beneficios........
Olivia B.
I love lipstick but it always dries out my lips. Is this lipstick moisturizing? does it stay on?