Benefit Cosmetics Foundation Brush uploaded by Melissa D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Flawlessly smooth on foundation where fingers can’t.

• Two-tone synthetic hair bristles
  • Creates a natural-looking finish
  • Streak-free application

Details:
6.75 inches

• Can this foundation brush be used with other foundation brands or...2 Answers
amy s.
Review for: Finding Mr. Bright more...
This is a dream brush. I always struggle with cream shadows and this makes it so easy! I use it at least once a week. It is soft and really packs the color and blends so well! I definitely recommend it if you use creams on the regular.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Finding Mr. Bright more...
This is a great shadow brush! I just started investing in some nicer brushes and this is one of my favorites. It's so soft that it feels nice on your skin but it's not too flexible that it's hard to get enough pigment on your lids. This is my go-to brush for applying shadow on my lids!
Tesia M.
This is my go to foundation brush I love this brush. It's affordable if you love makeup and very sort the price. I use this everyday with my foundation. I bought it at sephora my go to makeup store every time. I would easily recommend this brush to every foundation user.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Review for: Finding Mr. Bright more...
In love with this brush it blends my foundation really well which I can't say about alot of brushes it's soft but at the same time a little firm it gets in those hard to reach areas I love it
Skye D.
Blends my foundation effortlessly, and leaves it looking awesome and airbrushed. I use it for my BB cream too, and sometimes my primer. It gets dirty easily but it's all worth it for that awesome blend.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Finding Mr. Bright more...
Love this brush! Unlike others that I've tried, this one picks up just the right amount of product. It also doesn't get too caught and matted inside the bristles. Nobody likes wasting their makeup! It's also easy to wash and clean!
Alison K.
Irvine, CA
I use this for my concealer on the recommendation of the girl behind the Benefit counter. It does an amazing job of covering every blemish! It's also really great for drawing a clean, defining line across the top of my eyebrows.
Stacy C.
Niles, OH
Review for: Finding Mr. Bright more...
Really liked this brush. Very steady and easy to use. A good price. Most of my cream brushes break or become loose almost instantly. On top of that I use it constantly. This brush completely satisfied me and I will buy again
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Review for: Finding Mr. Bright more...
This brush is amazing. It's steeply priced, but if you have the money, get it. It blends out shadows effortlessly and to perfection. Benefit always sells great products that last a long time! Highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
I use this brush to apply my foundation. It gives me a more complete coverage and doesn't leave any streaks. It is slightly hard to get clean though bit other than it's a great brush!
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
Can this foundation brush be used with other foundation brands or is it only recommended for Benefit products?