Benefit Cosmetics foamingly clean facial wash

1-step gentle facial wash

Where can I purchase this product? It is wonderful for all types of skin. It gently cleans without stripping
Does this stuff work? I have oily skin.
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics foamingly clean facial wash!
Product Highlights
...It's a gentle foaming cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin, leaving my (sensitive) skin still soft and supple after a wash. It smells lovely and not too strong, and really helps brighten up my skin in winter. It's pricey, but I think it's worth every penny compared to astringent-cleansers at half the cost.in reviews
I was a skeptic at first with this Benefit face wash, but it's a fantastic product where a LITTLE goes a very long way.in reviews
It smells great and lathers up really nicely with my facial brush.in reviews
Nancy M.
Benefit Cosmetics foamingly clean facial wash uploaded by Nancy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this cleanser. It definitely foams a ton. And it’s a very gentle on my skin.
Dakota L.
Fraser, MI
My new favorite facewash! It leaves your skin feeling light and looking bright. It doesn't dry out your face! I've been using it for 2 weeks and I can already tell the difference in my skin.
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
This is my go to every day face wash. Its gentle enough to use morning and night but also tough enough to get down to business.
Aaliyah B.
new york
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product this is great for keeping my skin clear. I think this is a good price for this product. The packaging is okay, the packaging feels like drug store packaging. The company could improve on packaging but otherwise it’s good.👍🏽
Melissa I.
Boaz, AL
This is a very nice face wash and I love the scent but it’s a little pricy and I THINK it’s discounted but don’t quote me on that. Because if the price I won’t be repurchasing (mine was gratis from ulta) but it is a nice facewash.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this face cleanser as Christmas gift one year from my Husband. It was a nice sample pack of a few of Benefits products. This stuff is amazing! It was so good I bought a full sized one. I buy mine at Ulta. It’s well worth the money and a little bit goes a long way. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin. It cleans so well and it smells awesome! I’m a benefit fan forever! Highly recommend this face cleanser!
Linda N.
Jacksonville, FL
I enjoyed the package design and texture of this product. I liked how it made my skin feel, but I didn’t feel like it broke down makeup very easily. I had to use another product to remove makeup first and then wash with this one. If you aren’t expecting it to also remove makeup, it’s good, but if you’re lazy sometimes like me, it’s just not the right one.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
I love the consistency of this face wash! It feels great on the skin. It has a soft smooth consistency. My face truly feels clean after using this product. The only downfall and this is the only thing, it makes my face super clean like squeaky clean in a my face is super squeaky way. Not good that's the only downside or bad thing I have to say otherwise I'm in love!
Amanda P.
This is seriously the most underrated facial wash!!! Great for all skin types. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and skin without the oil. Even removes my makeup and waterproof mascara.
Meagan R.
Spring hill, FL
The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because I wish it were more exfoliating, but using this with my forteo makes it ideal! I use this twice a day and it lasts about 2 months. It doesn't really have a smell to me, and my skin has never been so clear.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mel M.