Benefit Cosmetics Fly With FEATHERED Brow Pencil Gel Value Set uploaded by Karina C.Benefit Cosmetics Fly With FEATHERED Brow Pencil Gel Value Set uploaded by Laney P.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A brow pencil and brow gel set for feathered eyebrows. Create the feathered brow look with this duo. It has everything you need to get natural-looking, textured brows. It includes the ultra-fine, waterproof Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define and the invisible 24-HR Brow Setter Shaping & Setting Gel. This set contains: - 0.02 oz/ 0.08 g Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define (full size) - 0.23 oz/ 7 mL 24-HR Brow Setter Shaping & Setting Gel (full size) Beauty tip: To get the most natural-looking, feathery strokes with a brow pencil, draw in the direction of your natural hair growth. see more...

Liz R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 5 Deep (dark brown to black - warm)
I originally bought this set to save a bit of money. I needed a new brow pencil, and this one is my current favorite. I can very precisely map out my brow, and fit it in where needed. I also love the brush at the end that helps to smooth out the product. The gel was seen as a bonus in my eyes, however I instantly fell in love with it, and I have used almost the entire tube. I love how it adds definition to my brows, while keeping them in place. If this set if still available, I will definitely repurchase it!
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 2 Light (golden to dark blonde - warm), 3 Medium (light to medium brown, redheads - neutral-warm)
I received this product as a sample size in my Birchbox and it is amazing, the tip of the pencil is perfect for beginners and it truest is good proof! It is expensive but it is benefit so
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 4 Medium (medium to dark brown - neutral-cool)
This brow set is fantastic. It is super easy to apply, and will last all day once applied. The gel might take forever to come out of the cap, and it will likely take a ton of twisting to get the brow gel to come out of the cap, but in the end it is all worth it because this product does help you get amazing instagram brows.
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 5 Deep (dark brown to black - warm)
Highly recommend! Very smooth and glides on easily. I have dark brown hair and this shade compliments my brows and hair color nicely. Great formula and not too expensive from Sephora
D K.
Los Angeles
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Fly With FEATHERED Brow Pencil Gel Value Set 1 Light
Nice. I like Benefit brow products. Am very glad they focused on brows and came up with so much brow makeup. There are two issues, or maybe one is more of a request.
That is, to make a gel or wax or something, that really can make brow hairs stand up. I remember reading that Cher said she used to use a toothbrush rubbed on Neutrogena soap bar (dry soap bar) and that was the only thing that made her eyebrow hairs stand up in place. I still think, to this day, there is no such makeup product. Benefit eyebrow products are terrific, honestly. I just wish they'd was one that wasn't about color, but that had enough hold to make my unruly and horizontally growing eyebrow hairs, stand up instead. (And had no scents or toxins in either?)
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 3 Medium (light to medium brown, redheads - neutral-warm)
This is pretty much the same as the Anastasia BH brow wiz pencil... HOWEVER, it beats it by a little bit in my opinion. This pencil is smoother and waterproof. The gel is pretty kind of like any other brow gel but the wand is different, I prefer a regular bristle brush instead of plastic so I don't think I would get that again but I definitely would with the pencil.
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 4 Medium (medium to dark brown - neutral-cool)
I use the pencil when I want my eyebrows on fleek. I got the pencil from a Benefit Cosmetics contest and I love it! I use it almost everyday and it is long lasting. The whole benefit collection has cool packaging and I'm a sucker for cool packaging
Jordyn S.
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics Fly With FEATHERED Brow Pencil Gel Value Set 6 Deep
I absolutely adore this product. My eyebrows are very patchy and my large brown eyes needed something to help make them look complete. I bought this product at Ulta and it is now apart of my everyday makeup routine! It's a great purchase and works with all other products I use, definitely recommend!
Abigail H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brow pencil is great. It is much more pigmented and less waxy than ABH brow wiz, and I'm not saying that I prefer it, but it was a nice change. The brow gel isnt as strong as ABH's, but the pigment was a nice touch to the beginning of my brows. I wish they had more shades, though.
Diana C.
Carmel, IN
Review for: 4 Medium (medium to dark brown - neutral-cool)
Love this pencil more than the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz, it is much creamier and easier to apply onto the brows. And the quality and packing is over all much better. Only thing I dislike is how small amount of product comes in each pencil, I finished mine in about a month !