Benefit Cosmetics Firm It Up! Eye Serum uploaded by Cheyenne R.Benefit Cosmetics Firm It Up! Eye Serum uploaded by Carmen R.Benefit Cosmetics Firm It Up! Eye Serum uploaded by Kandie A.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Firm it up! eye serum helps to visibly tighten & brighten the delicate skin around your eyes. The lightweight texture absorbs in seconds, leaving skin feeling refreshed, smooth and silky soft. Feel the firmness, see the brightness. Contains our exclusive Tri-Radiance Complex™ to deliver immediate & long-term moisture.

• visibly brightens undereyes
  • lightweight texture
  • hydrating

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Algin, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Cellulose Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Anhydroxylitol, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Bht, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Decyloxazolidinone, Silica, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide.

• How much does this cost? Interested in possibly buying it4 Answers
  • Is this effective with eye puffiness?1 Answers
  • Looks awesome! Does it really work?1 Answers
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
For me the serum of the face are very cute and most of all if they are exactly for the eye area since it is a super delicate skin that tends to darken very quickly to age much faster because of the lines of expression that come out under the skin. Then I know what they are going to do is that they will provide you with the exact hydration you need for under the eyes. To have them super cute always and benefit luda is a great brand that will help you so that this does not happen anymore.
Smiley M.
Lets say you wake up from a late nights sleep and you head to the restroom to notice your HUGE under eye circles and bags. This product was wonderful to tighten up my under eye bags instantly and it was rather refreshing for me in a way. I didn't have any problems with this product.
staci m.
Moreno Valley , CA
I only received a sample of this item but for the few days I did use it, I liked it! I have really dark circles and it seemed as though the serum helped hydrate my under eyes which in turn made them brighter and the dark circles weren’t as noticeable. I’d like to try a larger amount of it to see if that helps my under eyes even more.
Meaghan H.
San Pablo, CA
This is my favorite eye serum so far. I have tried others but this is the only one that gave me results. I use this before the eye cream, which preps the skin so the cream could be absorbed better. The consistency is light and absorbed really fast. This doesn’t sting the eyes like the eye cream does.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I love everything about benefit from the way they make their packages in the product itself extremely adorable in their vintage line to the way they smell and the feel of the actual product itself. The containers are always nice and none of my make up or creams ever dry out from this brand
Emily M.
Shreveport, LA
I have noticed a HUGE difference in my under eyes since I started using this. Even my boyfriend has noticed a difference. They are less puffy, my fine lines are severely decreased. Honestly, the change is so drastic I’m mad I don’t have a before picture. GET THIS EYE SERUM IT IS THE BEST
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Like the eye cream it’s was nice under makeup but no real benefits for the price tag. Scent was nice and it definitely loved how it helped smooth out my concealer a bit and hydrated my under eyes and helped my makeup look less Cakey so It’s nice for that reason
Diana N.
I got this item in a value kit and was pleasantly surprised. The serum was a light texture and felt nice under the eyes. I used it morning and evenings and didn’t have and irritation. It wore well under makeup- I only wear a light dusting of powder foundation. I didn’t notice any brightening or dark circles being less noticeable, it’s just for keeping the under eyes plump and slows down the wrinkle process. I would purchase in the future if I could get it on sale, the price is a little high in my opinion.
Emily G.
Menands, NY
This product tightened my under eyes but left them feeling a little slick after adding concealer and foundation! Really liked the texture, very gentle and smooth. I think with time I'll notice more differences! I'd buy again for sure
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
I actually put mine in the refrigerator. It’s a good value but I could find something comparable at a lower price point. I purchased from ulta and this was my first time using. I’d definitely recommend but see my second point
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
How much does this cost? Interested in possibly buying it
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
Has anyone used this yet?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How well does this work? I have bags under my eyes that cause wrinkles, really looking for something to help!
Caitlen C.
Looks awesome! Does it really work?
Lauren R.
Is this effective with eye puffiness?