BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit fine-one-one cheek and lip color Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• the blurring is difficult? leave a stain or give a finish beautiful?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that the orange gets the least wear of the co...1 Answers
  • How is it best to apply this ? I have never used a cheek and lip co...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I 100% bought this product for the packaging, but I fell in love as soon as I started using it." in 1 review
  • "I had a gift card, so I splurged a little bit on this item." in 1 review
  • "It is also very very drying on the lips and did not last long at all." in 1 review
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this little stick as it is so easy and quick to apply and a dream to carry. Although there isn't a lot of product it is nice and sometimes large sized cosmetic items end up getting wasted or just too old anyway. I am willing to pay a little more for convenience of being able to toss in my bag and use in 2 secs. It gives a fklush to the face that looks quite natural but makes a difference. Sometimes another face product may be desired on top but for a "no makeup" look it is perfect, great for upcoming spring, not sure how it would handle hot summer weather though. I like the fact that it is unlike other products as are many benefit products. Its fun to have something different when it is nice!! Makeup lovers can purchase and not feel they are duplicating, haha
Baires S.
Baires S.
Key West
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colours on this blush, and it's so easy to put on my cheeks, especially when I first started to get into the world of makeup. HOWEVER, I do have two problems with this. One, the colour fades away pretty fast if I don't put more than a layer. I do at least three so that the colour sticks. Two, because cheekbones aren't flat, the colours don't go on evenly. As of right now, my stick has a dip in the middle.

I'm not sure how it works as a lip colour. I feel that it is a good introduction blush for makeup newcomers, to say the least, but I wouldn't buy it again now that I got the hang of how blush works.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Des Moines, IA
Not a bad product idea. I do love the color I get however it doesn't really give you the highlight contour blush look. They all mix together which gives you a nice dewy look. I don't find myself reaching for it often however so its not a pow product for me personally. I feel for a teenager it would be great. I have tried to build it and I still don't feel like it gets to much.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Benefit fine-one-one cheek and lip color
I use this all the time!! I know it seems a little gimmicky but it really is so useful! The coral end I use as a lip color and I can also use the whole stick for my cheek (even on top of powders!!!) and the highlighting end on my brow. It's so cute to keep in your purse to use and touch up on the go too! (:
Amy C.
Amy C.
Review for: Benefit fine-one-one cheek and lip color
This is a nice product for a quick 3 in one swipe. You get highlight, blush and bronzing, although not the most effective as because it's all in one it's hard to just swipe and go as you need to blend it and it doesn't necessarily hit the areas on your face perfectly. Love the product though and the colors!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This makeup makes me feel so pretty. It is also so good for my skin. It is so easy to apply and use. It is great because you can use it on your cheeks and on your lips.and the packaging is really cute and neat. I would def recommend this. Matter of fact going to buy some for my sister for her birthday..
Liana R.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Benefit fine-one-one cheek and lip color
Full disclosure, I've never used this on my lips. It's sheer but buildable coverage. I love using this on days I couldn't be bothered to do highlighter, blush, and bronzer. It's super easy to blend with just a finger, and one stick has lasted me well over a year.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA
I love this blush. It blends so that it looks like I am blushing as opposed to I am wearing blush. Specifically, it looks like I have had a drink type of intensity. It is my go to blush. I would buy other colors if they came out with such.
Tanweer S.
Tanweer S.
L love this product. It is convenient that it is works for lip and cheek color. It is a little high end but works great. It's packaging is so cute and nice. It last pretty long which is a mother bonus and goes on really well
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC
Review for: Benefit fine-one-one cheek and lip color
This color is beautiful! I love the dual functionality as well. Looks great on my cheeks & lips. I let it bake a few minutes on my cheeks before blending & it lasts quite a while. It's also a great travel product!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
How is it best to apply this ? I have never used a cheek and lip color all in one
Laura C.
Laura C.
the blurring is difficult? leave a stain or give a finish beautiful?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
Does anyone else find that the orange gets the least wear of the colors?
Maria L.