BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

fine-one-one to the rescue! This sheer brightening cheek & lip color gives your look instant LIFT, SHAPE and POP. Glide on the three shades—pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral—for a sheer coral pink flush that builds from soft & natural to bright and cheery.

• Instant cheekbones
  • Cream-to-powder formula
  • Three-in-one multitasker

Shade: Pink Champagne/Highlighter:

Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, C1215 Alkyl Benzoate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Bht, 1, 2hexanediol.

Shade: Sheer Watermelon:

Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C1215 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon12, Dimethicone, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Ci 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1, 2hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Bht.

Shade: Soft Coral:

Triethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C1215 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon12, Dimethicone, Silica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, 1, 2hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Bht.

• the blurring is difficult? leave a stain or give a finish...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find that the orange gets the least wear...1 Answers
  • How is it best to apply this ? I have never used a cheek ...5 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Fine-one-one
  • "i live using the stick blush because powder looks like a lot of powder on my face it looks nice and pink and i love it." in 7 reviews
  • "I had a gift card, so I splurged a little bit on this item." in 1 review
  • "I 100% bought this product for the packaging, but I fell in love as soon as I started using it." in 1 review
  • "It is also very very drying on the lips and did not last long at all." in 1 review
Samantha V.
San Leandro , CA
It’s a really good product if you are not looking for color or some thing heavy this is a very natural finish blush and highlight you can built it up its a ready to go blush and highlight fui I recomend this !!
Danielle A.
King of Prussia
The best cheek and lip highlighter of ALL time. Benefit doesn’t sell it anymore and I️ was devastated when I️ heard that I️ couldn’t get it at my local Ulta.
Tried buying them all off Amazon last week - hope I can stock up until Benefit realizes how great this product was and starts to resell it
Jessica A.
Madison Hts, MI
The 3 colors in 1 stick work great on my fair skin! The highlight, blush, and contour shades are pretty and flattering. Bonus- it can be used on the lips too! Just swipe and pat fingers or a makeup sponge to blend!
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I've had this product for a while but never used it until recently. It is a brightening color for cheeks and lips. I don't wear blush often and am always hesitant about products that claim to be lip and cheek combo products because I always envision them to be sticky for some reason. However this product is not sticky at all, when you apply it to your skin it feels like a powder finish. The product is in a twist up stick package has 3 colors in it, an orange, red, and highlighter.  I ran the stick across my cheeks where I apply blush with the highlight color on my cheekbone. I was so impressed with how easily it blended and how subtle yet pretty the finish was.  It is also buildable if you want a more dramatic look. I have not yet tried it on my lips but am so happy with its cheek performance and will definitely be reaching for this product more often.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I wear this everyday. It gives me a healthy blush that is not too much. Well pigmented and it blends well.  I like the texture a lot. It has a cream to powder finish - so I don't like it on my lips. It does not have a sticky finish like the Tarte ones. I like the illuminator and how you can use more or less of it depending of the angle of the stick. The stick always fits in my bag so touch ups are easy.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a HUGE Benefit Cosmetics Fan. I own nearly all of their products and for the most part really do love the majority of them. Fine One One though really disappointed me.

The promotional videos & ads that I viewed prior to the products release made me think Fine One One was going to be amazing. The concept was so unique and the results (especially on cheeks) to me, we're so beautiful. I pre-ordered it actually because I was that convinced I was going to love it.

The retail price of $30 did seem steep to me, but I was actually really confident it would be worth it. When the product arrived at my house week later.. my thoughts on Fine One One completely changed.

First, it is SO much smaller in person than they make it seem online & in videos & ads. Not only was the entire applicator stick itself much smaller, but the amount of actual product in the tube was so little! Even if it turned out to be the most amazing makeup item I ever owned, the $30 price tag is outrageous considering the amount of product you get. What's worse- the creamy consistency allows for A LOT of transfer onto the skin during each application. So each time I used it on my cheeks, I used a ton of product. I felt like I was wasting it every time I applied it, but there really wasn't anyway to prevent using so much each time because A LOT of it is needed if you want to get decent color pay off.

As far as the results- I did like the way my cheeks looked after application. The three colors combined did end up looking really pretty, especially when blended out after application. Once on my face though, I don't think the color lasted more than an hour. I needed to reapply multiple times to get the same results.

When I tried it on my lips- there really isn't one thing I liked about it. It made my lips look frosty in a way, which I really don't like. It is also very very drying on the lips and did not last long at all. Another con- once used on the lips, all three of the colors on the stick sort of smushed together, so I wasn't able to easily go from lip application to cheek application without wiping off or actually cutting off the surface of the stick, which needed to be done in order to apply it to my cheeks again with the three colors separated as they needed to be.

Overall- I would never buy it again. There's no way it's worth the $30 price tag, or even a $5 price tag in my opinion. :(
Cristina V.
I love Benefit. They were my first makeup crush, because I love their marketing and aesthetic. But this product is no good. It's a cool concept for women on the go, but it just doesn't perform well. Just like those awful new lippies. The color goes on unevenly and patchy, they end up just blended all together or with 3 stripes you can't quite blend naturally. They don't las linger than an hour, and they are kind of greasy.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
This gives a very natural flush to the cheeks. I really like how bendable this blush is and concept behind product is neat. I like how it’s three different shades that you blend together. Looks beautiful on the skin but not as long wearing as I would like it to be.
LUCY S.
benefit sugarbomb sugar rush flush face powder
gave me that baby red cheek look
I loved the way it look in my pictures
it looked natural like I was blushing it had the perfect
shimmer with that matte look it was on point
this is one I would most def try again
Britney K.
This product honestly did not live up to my expectations. The strips were not large enough to cover a good portion of my cheek and it made it look like i had a line of blush, highlighter and bronzer on even with intense blending. It altered the look of my foundation, even without powder setting my foundation. It is not hydrating enough to use on the lips and no matter how exfoliated and moisturized my skin was, it left them looking dry and cracked. I'm not impressed with this product
Kaitlin M.
How is it best to apply this ? I have never used a cheek and lip color all in one
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Fine-one-one- does it apply nice on your face and is it worth it?
Laura C.
the blurring is difficult? leave a stain or give a finish beautiful?
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
Does anyone else find that the orange gets the least wear of the colors?

back