BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #81 in Makeup Palettes

Perk up with our “pink-me-ups” for a radiantly pretty look. Our pocket-size lip & cheek kit includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss and sexy highlighter so you can add a pop of colour to your look…morning, noon or night.

Set includes:

• posietint poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer
  • dandelion a brightening face powder
  • ultra plush dandelion lip gloss

posietint Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 27 (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77499). dandelion Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Carmine (CI 75470), Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Alumina, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol. high beam Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.

may contain:
Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. dandelion Lipgloss Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate. [+/- May Contain : CI 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), CI 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. Please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Dandy Perk Me Up Lip & Cheek Kit
  • "Convenient and effective, it made me consider buying the full sized option, especially for the Posie Tint and High Beam." in 50 reviews
  • "It gives you a feel for what Benefit is all about and you get to try their great products without committing to a full size of the product." in 20 reviews
  • "I wanted to try to the posie tint and the highbeam for awhile and figured this set would be a good way to try them both and I get a lip gloss and powder with them so that's a plus!" in 14 reviews
  • "I've been a fan of the Dandelion blush and had wanted to try the Posietint and Highbeam- getting the lipgloss in this was a just a bonus for me :) The Posietint can be applied by itself for a natural look or layered under the Dandelion blush to give your cheeks just a tad more color with staying power." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm quite fair skinned so I chose this kit over the other options that were available because I felt the posietint would be better suited to my skin tone." in 8 reviews
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
I gave this a B simply because of the Rose tint and High Beam. I simply can't get used to using a small "nail polish" like brush on my face. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? IDK. But Benefit products are awesome so don't miss this when it's on sale!
Layna T.
Omaha, NE
The perfect sunkissed look. I always break this kit out in the summer for the perfect healthy glow. Long lasting colors, you won't need to touch up the blush during the day like with most other powder products. Would definitely buy again!
kyle d.
Huntington, NY
As a benefit babe, I can not resist benefit products. High beam is such a wonderful illimintaor that brightens up my whole face. Dandelion is one of my favorite blushes as it has a nice matte finish. I love the light pink and lip gloss.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA
I received this product for christmas and have been absolutely in love with it! I love the dandelion blush that it come with and the size of the high beam is great and amazing quality! The lip gloss smells great very girly and very sweet!
christie p.
Benefit Cosmetics are very good quality. The blush and "high beam" are my favorites. I dare you to try them. You'll be hooked! This set is a little on the small size, but just a dab will do you, so it will last. (great pigmentation!)
Laura L.
Goodell , IA
Such a fun product! has a variety of product for the price. just enough to try out items that are a lot more expensive to find out if you like them. this was an impulse buy that i ended up LOVING. its perfect for spring and summer.
Prima S.
Benefit always has high quality products. I like every product, but not everything works for everyone. This product, for example, has a lot of pinks and pastels. I have a golden tone, so these products wouldn't suit me because these colors suit fair tones. I'm sure these products look great on white/fair skinned people.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
This is a great sample kit of benefit products. This is so good for summer as all the product help create a light natural look. It's also really good for traveling as its compact. Great value as you are getting high quality products.
Hillary W.
Saraland, AL
I love benefit products! They are a but expensive but the quality is worth it. I love how girly the packaging is and people always ask me what I'm using when they see it.
Olivia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love all of these product that are included in this set you really get a good feel for how the product works and if you would want to buy the full size of these itmes.
Corinne J.
Chesterfield, VA
What does the "high beam" product do? I bought a kit that included it and as far as I can tell..its like a pearly blush
Danielle S.
Which product do you like better, Posie Tint or High Beam?
Kasey K.
Is this kit still available, and if so, where can you get it? It is super sweet!
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good with sensitive skin?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Do you think is best to buy kits with half size products or full size?